HomePortalRules + New Members FAQRegisterLog in

Share | .
 

 *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3358
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 22
Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:12 pm

squigleyFB18 wrote:
the decks will arive on halloween there is going to be 4 decks and 3 longboards, can some people please buy them, as i dont want this to be a lost cause, there will be free shipping if you buy any deck/ longboard and a tuning pack
You don't sound very confident in yourself. I honestly can't get excited about a product when the person who is selling them can't even get stoked on what he's selling. I think you're kind of jumping the gun on this whole thing. If you ask me I think you should wait until you've recieved everything and then advertise it just like everyone else has been saying.
Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 1157
Join date : 2012-09-15
Age : 17
Location : the nether!
Setup : finga blue graphic
wides
labs
china


PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:21 am

http://flywoodfb.webs.com/ graphics could be available:D if i sponsor i will be making pro models and new graphics will be available throughout the year:D somthing to look forward to:P

_________________
Back to top Go down
Diemond
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 281
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 24
Location : Australia
Companies : skating, fingerboarding

PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:45 am

As rude as this may sound.

But I personally think you're abit young to be making a company.
I think you should re search this a bit more and come back when you've got more knowledge and what not.

Also, Ryan's post has a huge point, if you're not confident in yourself, others won't be either, and it won't make people excited/stoked about your products.

Edit: also your site is so plain, to attract people you need a good site layout that stands out to people and attracts them
Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 1157
Join date : 2012-09-15
Age : 17
Location : the nether!
Setup : finga blue graphic
wides
labs
china


PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:07 pm

got fucking ripped off.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Jake R
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
avatar

Posts : 559
Join date : 2012-07-02
Companies : ha
Setup : lovedrug
brt wides
sow S1

PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:21 pm

Diemond wrote:
As rude as this may sound.

But I personally think you're abit young to be making a company.
I think you should re search this a bit more and come back when you've got more knowledge and what not.

Also, Ryan's post has a huge point, if you're not confident in yourself, others won't be either, and it won't make people excited/stoked about your products.

Edit: also your site is so plain, to attract people you need a good site layout that stands out to people and attracts them
i agree 100%. way to young. get organized first. have lots of stuf to sell then open your web site.

_________________
[22:00:59] Trevor Westad : Hey jake. I got a lil sumtin sumtin coming for you
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3358
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 22
Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Jake R wrote:
Diemond wrote:
As rude as this may sound.

But I personally think you're abit young to be making a company.
I think you should re search this a bit more and come back when you've got more knowledge and what not.

Also, Ryan's post has a huge point, if you're not confident in yourself, others won't be either, and it won't make people excited/stoked about your products.

Edit: also your site is so plain, to attract people you need a good site layout that stands out to people and attracts them
i agree 100%. way to young. get organized first. have lots of stuf to sell then open your web site.
Age has nothing to do with it dudes. Look at Miles from Creekwood.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
avatar

Posts : 1980
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 29
Location : Newcastle, UK
Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Or Axel with WECA.

_________________
Mars Hill Fingerboarding

Compiny Fingerboards

Someone who is properly amazing and awesome wrote:
When life gives you lemons, deal meth.


Tyler wrote:
[18:45:57] mikeschnieder161 : shut the fuck up floppy
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3747
Join date : 2011-09-20
Age : 26
Location : Denmark
Setup :

PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:14 pm

I disagree..

Age has a lot to do with it.. But not as much as maturity. However these often go hand in hand.


I wouldn't buy from a 12 year old, no matter how fancy his website was, unless his distribution was well known.


_________________

Xi wrote:
maybe i just ride much tighter than other people and its just deformed

All the haters wanna be me
Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 1157
Join date : 2012-09-15
Age : 17
Location : the nether!
Setup : finga blue graphic
wides
labs
china


PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:43 pm

it would seem your descriminating me beacuse of may age, thats a bit unfair

_________________
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3747
Join date : 2011-09-20
Age : 26
Location : Denmark
Setup :

PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:55 pm

No it's not.

_________________

Xi wrote:
maybe i just ride much tighter than other people and its just deformed

All the haters wanna be me
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3358
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 22
Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:44 pm

No I see your point Mikkel and it's very valid to say the least. I was just saying that just cause he's 12 doesn't mean he isn't capable of being sucessful.

_________________
Back to top Go down
 

*flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Companies / Company Updates-