Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! Empty
PostSubject: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Being that it's almost Haloween I figured I'd go along with the theme of said holiday for this month's little FBHQ competition.

1st place wins a haloween coloured Fingersized Wide Trucks Setup Kit and a Fonky Fingers 32mm split ply deck.
2nd place wins a Blosom 30.5mm deck.

Not loads, but I figure this should be something everyone can have fun with at this time of year - so the competition is going to be really fun too. Basically, write below which trick (be it a combo, single trick, anything) in fingerboarding you think is the spookiest and why! Be as creative as possible, and have fun with it. The two standout posts will win!

Competition is over, winners page 3.

Last edited by kerryDETH on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:27 pm

So you can say tricks that doesn't exist?

Edit: I think the picture you have put on the startpage is too big because I can't really see everything properly
Look under my profile pic
FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! Skarma13
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:40 pm

For me it's going to have to be a Caspar flip into overcrooks,
Reason? Well, Caspar is a pretty creepy ghost, he might be pretty damn friendly but at the end of the day, he's a ghost. I know I'd be spooked if I saw him. Also, after seeing Xi's combos with casparflips, they scare me to even want to try them. The overcrooks just has a spooky name, like I've just bumped into a bunch of crooks in an alleyway and they're about to mug me for my ovaries. I'm not sure if I have ovaries, or why I'd have them.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:42 pm

thanks axel, fixed. and sure, I guess you can make stuff up happy
Back to top Go down
TomColbert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
TomColbert

Companies : Fingerboarding and Skateboarding
Setup : Yellowood Z3, Blackriver Trucks, Winkler Wheels

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Ghetto bird, Dark slide, Pop to Crook, Hospital flip out

If you are walking through the ghetto at night and it is dark, you may easily be 'popped' (shot) by a crook (bad guy) which would send you to hospital, making it altogether a very scary experience! Also as the hospital flip is rewound in the air, the experience would be repeated over and over again, almost like a groundhog day of unfortunate events!

Hope you enjoyed that, even though it's a bit silly haha

Last edited by TomColbert on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/colbertfb?feature=mhum
broxi
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
broxi

Companies : Sport, Music
Setup : Soma, BRR Trucks, TKYs, King Size vOnes, RipTape.

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Having just googled "list of Fingerboard tricks" I came across the Darkslide. Sounds very Halloween-esque!

I won last months comp, so I'm only entering for the sake of entering, I don't want to win happy
Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Simon_Quigley

Setup : finga blue graphic
wides
labs
china

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:49 pm

a bat side trollie squeel flip (back side nollie heel flip)
beacuse there is a lot of bats in the back side (if you catch my drift;)
trollie beacause tramps sleeping in trollies are pretty damn spooky
squeel flip beacuse when kerry dose his heel flips i fucking scream.
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Gazelle flip is absolutely the most spooky trick. When I hear the word ¨Gazelle¨ I think of an old woman who lives in an old abandoned house near the forest. When people walk by the house she just laughs and turn them into frogs. Then she eats up the frogs as dinner.
Gazelle.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
timothyfortescue
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
timothyfortescue

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding and comics!
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm <3
BRT super silver wides (32mm)
Winkler wheels originals (white)
No logo bushings
Blackriver riptape original
Tech deck bolts

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:53 pm

I think the spookiest trick is the hospital flip one finger darkslide caspar late crook ghetto bird out becuase it sounds like you go from the hospital to the darkside (i.e you die and go to hell(sorry if that is insulting to anyone of a certain religion reading this)) and then you end up folowing caspar the ghost to his scary old mansion to meet his cronies/crooks and then end up in some ghetto area being stalked by a bird.
affraid affraid

Last edited by timothyfortescue on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:11 pm

WARNING: Do not read this!
It is already too late. If you don't read this you will die on twelve o'clock this Friday night.
There was once a boy named Michael Schneider. Rumor has it that he discovered a trick so gruesome, it killed him. One Halloween night, he was finger boarding. He decided to go for a bowl sesh in his bathroom sink. While filming, he decided to try a never before seen trick, the lazer flip front bunt three shuv out. After 665 tries he landed it, on the 666th. As soon as he landed it, he looked up into the mirror and saw a tall thin man in black behind him! His parents heard a scream and they rushed upsatirs. After forcing the bathroom door open, they burst in to see he was gone, with a bloodstain on the mirror and the window open.
So remember, NEVER attempt the dreaded lazer flip front blunt three shuv out, remember this story. If you do not heed this warning the tall man will come for you.
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:13 pm

well, my fingers shiver as I type this.... the spookiest fingerboard trick has to be sketchy nollie impossibles to grinds affraid because they just send shivers down your spine when you hear the word impossible, well I do because of this small belief- The impossible is know to be impossible but it's been proven to be possible. This means that anything that is said to be impossible is possible shocked These impossible "myths" are known to be- "the impossibles". The impossibles, creep up onto you and do what they like to you when you least expect it*cough*GaryGlitter*cough*. If you believe in the impossibles then they will reward you with fingerboard skills, if you don't believe, then you will be hunted down by them and they will snap your fingerboards or even destroy each and every fingerboard-related item you own. You never know, an impossible might be a fingertip away from you as you read this... They WILL see you and they WILL get you before now and Halloween whilst you silently sleep if you don't believe this post... I hope you all believe in this and you don't get found. Please stay safe and believe in these impossibles.

CAUTION- Crazy man (known to be Kerry Williams, we are not 100% sure it's him) has released 1000s of "ghetto birds" into the sky, the ghetto birds catch you and eat your brain out, then fly you to a ghetto with no way out. They make adjustments to your brain so you evolve into a ghetto bird eventually. These "ghetto birds" are known to be quite big and look like this-
FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! Scary-bird

If you see one, the only thing you can do is- HIDE, if you run then it will catch you. If you try to fight it, it will beat you.

Last edited by Will Sparrow-Saunt on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Simon_Quigley

Setup : finga blue graphic
wides
labs
china

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Ben GP wrote:
WARNING: Do not read this!
It is already too late. If you don't read this you will die on twelve o'clock this Friday night.
There was once a boy named Michael Schneider. Rumor has it that he discovered a trick so gruesome, it killed him. One Halloween night, he was finger boarding. He decided to go for a bowl sesh in his bathroom sink. While filming, he decided to try a never before seen trick, the lazer flip front bunt three shuv out. After 665 tries he landed it, on the 666th. As soon as he landed it, he looked up into the mirror and saw a tall thin man in black behind him! His parents heard a scream and they rushed upsatirs. After forcing the bathroom door open, they burst in to see he was gone, with a bloodstain on the mirror and the window open.
So remember, NEVER attempt the dreaded lazer flip front blunt three shuv out, remember this story. If you do not heed this warning the tall man will come for you.

ohmyfuckinggod, you legend.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:19 pm

Frontfinger Impossible.

When the night fell I was seshing on my desk, I got a wierd feeling.
My stomach hurted and I was shaking.
Suddenly my TV turned on, CNN started.
They where saying a skater died this night while doing a Frontfoot Impossible.
My head begun turning and shaking.
My hand started acting weird.
My Iphone turned on, and started filming out itself.
My hand did a Frontfinger Impossible..
The iphone stopped filming, uploaded the video, and sended it to Kerry.
But the video was different, the Frontfinger Impossible was peformed on the video.
But the deck was bloody, and there was no hand, the trick came out of nowhere.
Then Kerry checked the video, he was in shock, and he turned in to Nyan Cat.

Bye happy
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:35 pm

nightmare flip to darkslide to 3rd dimension finger flip out.
Back to top Go down
j peterson
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
j peterson

Setup : @indextheory

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:57 pm

the scariest trick is the BS lazer flip to noseslide. if done wrong could break your fingers. not being able to fingerboard for the rest of your life is the scariest thing i could imagine. being there in the hospital and then the doctor coming in and saying "buddy, you wont be using your two fingers for a long time now, you paralized them from the knuckle down" you:"noooooo!!!" doctor:"im really sorry, but all that money invested in fingerboard ramps, is useless now." affraid No affraid
Back to top Go down
fishyfb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
fishyfb

Companies : Skating, Filming, Editing and Photography
Setup : https://www.youtube.com/user/fishyfingerboarder
https://twitter.com/HiromiForKing
Instagram- HiromiForKing

Main Setup:
Berliwood logo
Y-Fucks
Oat Meels

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:01 pm

Deleted by Danny.
Back to top Go down
NicolasCastillo
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Berlinwood wide&low
Ytrucks x3
Sooper wheels
China tape.

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:01 pm

I think that the most spookiest trick is a sw backside tailslide sw heel to tailslide, because I haven't seen one since I fingerboard so it's like a legend, and because when somebody lands it, he isn't filming so it's like a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:10 pm

ghetto caspar flip
imagine fucking tupac ghost on yo bed in the middle of the night
DAMN TUPAC U SCARY
Back to top Go down
Jake R
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jake R

Companies : ha
Setup : lovedrug
brt wides
sow S1

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:24 pm

swangsta flip flaser grind 1080 out
Back to top Go down
Big Tom.
Supporter
Supporter
Big Tom.

Setup : Red Wolf 31mm Split Ply
Ytrucks x4s
RV White Oaks
Ace Tape/Propaganda

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:50 pm

The Most scariest combo is front foot impossible opposite foot 1 foot 5-0 to 5-0 hardflip revert out. The reason why this combo is scary to me is because when elliot landed it at cross fingers everyone got goose bumps and when i was a child goose bumps tv show was sooooo scary and brought back memories of been a scared child under my bed sheets.

cant wait to see the video from cross fingers so i can get scared once again
Back to top Go down
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Companies : fingerboarding, robotic studies
Setup : Pure,tec deck independant trucks 32mm, susbatance Classic Reloaded.

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:53 pm

I think the scariest fingerboarding is Switch Bigspin flip, the reason why this is scariest because every new finergboarders are confused with this trick,some of them say its a tre flip back side and some of them are confused with spin of the board. scientist in U.S.A Nat Mullen found its physical reaction that combines with some sort of strange energy when the board spins.Most people didn't do this trick in their videos, idk why.In past two months I found out the switch big spins are the least trick that people do in finergboarding history.

One scientist in Denmark say's the chemical equation made for this trick is not balanced.
here is the formual.

1Big + 1 pop + 3 shuv + 1 tre = Switch big spin.

seee
its not balanced that means in thhe 3 shuv there is one strange energy contain in 1 shuv to make the difference and science failed to solve this trick.

That means its a Gothic energy from the hell combins the 3 shv to make twice a spin = 666 affraid
Back to top Go down
Ian B
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Ian B

Setup : Ambt.
BRT Wide (Super Silver).
Cart Wheels - White.
BRT Medium.

Fingerplant New Mold.
BRT Wide (Black).
Cart Wheels - Purple.
BRT Medium.

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Tre flip 5.0 on the haunted house door, just as you land you hit a cobweb, which in turns keep reverting you back to the beginning creating and endless loop or tre 5.0's.

They you realise you can't do either of those tricks. Spookyyyyy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BroonyFB
DarianN
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
DarianN

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Nollie 720 bullflip, darkslide triple flip out.
I don't want a bull running at me
720 miles/kilometers an hour.
then dragging me into the dark...
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:49 pm

probably a kickflip fliperplant on a zombie, that would be the scariest thing ever. or a tre flip 5-0 on a spider. ehthier one
Back to top Go down
coleybob01
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
coleybob01

Setup : board
trucks
wheels

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:22 am

i would say ollie because they are scary
fuck yeah i win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! Empty

Back to top Go down

FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next