Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalneed graphics for fingerboards Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need graphics for fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pharaohs fb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

need graphics for fingerboards Empty
PostSubject: need graphics for fingerboards   need graphics for fingerboards EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:57 am

hi
i know that we have very good artists on the forum and i want some graphics and sticker designs for my fingerboard company (pharaohs fb ) and here is the logo

need graphics for fingerboards Img-2020

and also perfecting the logo if you can and here is our website pharaohsfb.webs.com
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: need graphics for fingerboards   need graphics for fingerboards EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:13 am

I would suggest scanning your logo into a computer and editing out the background with photoshop happy It would make your logo look much more professional.
Nice work tho!
Back to top Go down
pharaohs fb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: need graphics for fingerboards   need graphics for fingerboards EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:38 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
godslayer
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
godslayer

Setup : Blosom 32.5mm flower graphic
BRR wides
Oaks
Ace V2

PostSubject: Re: need graphics for fingerboards   need graphics for fingerboards EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:05 pm

I don't have the ability to make any graphics at all as I suck at anything to do with art but how about you run with an Egyptian theme on your first few decks? Like one could be the iconic Tutankhamun image, and you could do a few with the images of the God's on them, I'd be really interested in seeing how they'd turn out and possibly buy one of them.

Just an idea for you happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: need graphics for fingerboards   need graphics for fingerboards EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Hmm let me try on this logo ill be back
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: need graphics for fingerboards   need graphics for fingerboards EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:36 pm

^Why did you bump this? You were warned so many times for this when you used to be active.
Don't do it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need graphics for fingerboards   need graphics for fingerboards Empty

Back to top Go down

need graphics for fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1