Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Reed.
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Reed.

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:40 pm

THE GREEN DAY ONE :0

these are lookin nice-
Back to top Go down
K-A12
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
K-A12

Companies : 1-UP Fingerboards
Setup : 1-UP 33.5mm
Brts wide silver
Flatface clear blem z wheels with one brr edition gold
Wc bushings teal

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:42 am

That last deck is amazinggg
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:20 am

Page bump! Thanks for all the kind words!
GunnerBoser wrote:
I've got some new pics up to better show the amazing crafting and high attention to detail on these decks. I've also got the very first V4 deck ever to be sold on the site right now. Everyone check out these pics and let me know what you guys think happy I'll have a big stock of the V4 decks dropping soon, but for now you can cop this limited edition Green Day Dookie deck! The graphic was cut from the original album cover from the cd case! GLASS LACQUER ON THIS BABY

PEEP THEM:
IFC leftovers
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 PkSghga
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 N8xbOXR
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 P9MxazP
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 P0H9gxM
2009 throwback 28mm
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 QRqa6CR
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 MBt8Oz7
V4 decks that are ready for the stock
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 UzRCh3k
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 GaQHftZ
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EF3ce3Z
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 5h944nM
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 Nbj35XY
Very first V4 deck that is on the site
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 RWuQxVW
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 LDueaLV
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 BHQFCSK

Let me know what you think! These things are the TITS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
filmer.fb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
filmer.fb

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:55 am

Those look pretty good!
I'd pick one up, but steep kicks :/
I hope they sell though!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Thanks for all the kind words, homies! The Dookie deck is sold out, but I'll have another one on the site soon! Only 2 more of the album art will be made!
Back to top Go down
rk fb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
rk fb

Setup : Orangewood 33mm
clear cnc lathe
white chinas
creamy goo

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:09 pm

looks sweet
Back to top Go down
thatfingaboardguy119
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
thatfingaboardguy119

Companies : dank decks

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:33 am

sick gunner
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thatfingaboardguy119
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:15 am

Next Green Day deck is up on the site! Pics soon!!!!

editttt:

Here happy

Same price and size as the last one! 7 plies cool What a Face

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 ViDdmkI

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 2UuVQdW

Giddit cool
Back to top Go down
filmer.fb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
filmer.fb

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:22 am

7 plies?! Is it thick? shocked looks rad.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:29 am

Thinner!

Check:
7 ply
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 WU9EWqt

5 ply
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 Rihxijk
Back to top Go down
filmer.fb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
filmer.fb

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:30 am

Oh what! That's sick! I'm pretty sure I will pick up one, or two when you release some split plies, in 32mm if you don't already have some in stock happy
Back to top Go down
Louis.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Louis.

Companies :
Setup : weca
ytrucks
oak
ace

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:19 am

they look sick !
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:03 am

THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blanks and splits...

Get em while they're hot cool

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 V4decksstock_002

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 V4decksstock_001

www.ogdecks.bigcartel.com wink
Back to top Go down
WillianFB
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
WillianFB

Companies : fucking dick
Setup : BW Elias Assmuth
BRT with WoodyWood Fvcker Trucks Bushings
Winkler Wheels
RipTape

"Im' lovin' it"
by MC'donalds

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:17 pm

the rasta one is sick
Back to top Go down
TSM WILDTURTLE
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
TSM WILDTURTLE

Setup : OG Decks V4 Icy Blue
Creamy Goo
TD Wides w/ White Baseplates
Translucent Wheels
Teak Release happy

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:51 am

That icy blue deck is just incredible.
Back to top Go down
kThumb
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kThumb

Setup :
Woob rlx
Ytrucks/WCs
Subs
TNP

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:22 pm

sick. just ordered the Rasta because the GreenDay's already sold out :/
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 7:44 pm

Thanks dude! Will have it out within the next couple days!
Back to top Go down
BUMPYknuckles
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
BUMPYknuckles

Setup : .

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:21 pm

dem decks are looking buff!!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:22 am

I've been working hard on pumping as much decks out as I can, and I figured that people were gonna be kinda tired of blanks, so this is another option:

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 Walrus_001

OG Decks "Happy Walrus"

The artwork obviously isn't serious or in any way professional, but that wasn't the concept to begin with. I want people to pick up their board, look at it, say, "HA, this is silly," and that's exactly what I hope this deck does. There will be different colorways coming soon, but for now this is the only one I have made. The lacquer is glass, and the plies are sexy. Let me know what you guys think about everything I've dropped with the new model so far.

Thanks homies!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 6:00 pm

Free v2 with every v4 order... where ya at playas?
Back to top Go down
Louis.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Louis.

Companies :
Setup : weca
ytrucks
oak
ace

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 6:16 pm

really like your recent decks happy
Back to top Go down
TSM WILDTURTLE
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
TSM WILDTURTLE

Creamy Goo
Translucent Wheels
Teak Release happy

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 7:31 pm

Couldn't resist. Picked up the icy blue, hook it up yo. happy
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 7:39 pm

Thanks a bunch dude! Will be sending it out Monday cool
Back to top Go down
TSM WILDTURTLE
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
TSM WILDTURTLE

Creamy Goo
Translucent Wheels
Teak Release happy

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:54 am

Oh man! Got my decks today, and they are nice!

Didn't expect the shape to be what it was, it's really different from anything i've had before.
The V3 you threw in, was the exact same one i was hoping i would get. V4 shape is even nicer.

Pictures soon when i figure out how!

Thanks Gunner very happy
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:12 am

Cheers dude cool

PS: that was a v2 wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next