Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 17 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 12:56 pm

that engraved is so clean!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:30 pm

Hello all cool I have been quite inactive in this thread lately, but I have been fairly productive outside of that. For now I just want to show you all what I've been making as well as what is to come. To start, I have a new mellow mold. This mold has 21/20 degree kicks, and a nice low-medium 1mm concave. If anyone would like a fairly priced custom blank deck I am always available for that as well. I'll let the pictures do the talking for now. Any input and feedback is very much appreciated happy

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 17 ABG3zvx
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 17 AMAif9v
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 17 37nNRO3
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 17 ItZJl8r
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 17 B6oDtCh
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 17 T18WYo1
Back to top Go down

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17