Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalDeep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Ward
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Alex Ward

Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:09 am

ianbryce199 wrote:
All you haters are just fans in denial in my eyes. You can think what you want, but I know my decks are good. You guys just don't have good taste in something a little different. So hate all you want, but I'm gonna keep doin what I'm doin and I'm gonna make some sales because i already have people who want them. And you can't tell they are "unperfect" until you hold it in your hands.
lol
Back to top Go down
http://yungkeef.tumblr.com/
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:16 am

Ollie wrote:
ianbryce199 wrote:
All you haters are just fans in denial in my eyes. You can think what you want, but I know my decks are good. You guys just don't have good taste in something a little different. So hate all you want, but I'm gonna keep doin what I'm doin and I'm gonna make some sales because i already have people who want them. And you can't tell they are "unperfect" until you hold it in your hands.

Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 SyDWug1

LMFAO. Love it.

Dude, I don't wanna buy your decks cos you're being a dick end. Compiny decks had less than perfect craftsmanship when I got my review deck, but I supported (and continue to highly recommend and support) Ollie because he was and is stoked on making decks and wanting to improve. You don't seem to want to learn from people kind enough to help you. I'm not a fan in denial, you just aren't the type of person I want to buy from. Sorry if that sounds harsh.
Back to top Go down
FlyingDeadBird
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
FlyingDeadBird

Setup : -Berlinwood NM
-TD Trucks 29mm
-NC Lab wheels
-TD & NC tuning
-Ace tape V1

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:31 pm

Dude, you need to really work on the craftsmanship on the decks. They've got a start, but honestly, they aren't the best. The "haters" are just giving advice to help you. Does this make sense? It's just Constructive criticism. Don't get me wrong, I like your decks, but as I said earlier, they've got a start.

Just keep it up, work hard, and you'll get a lot better (and a lot of sales!) wink 
Back to top Go down
ianbryce199
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ianbryce199

Companies : I make decks for my self occasionally.
Setup : Pli Deck Custom
BRT Mellow Yellow's 32mm
Purple BRR Edition Wheels
Witchcraft Bushings<3

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:13 pm

SeamusMcFlurry wrote:
Ollie wrote:
ianbryce199 wrote:

Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 SyDWug1

LMFAO. Love it.

Dude, I don't wanna buy your decks cos you're being a dick end. Compiny decks had less than perfect craftsmanship when I got my review deck, but I supported (and continue to highly recommend and support) Ollie because he was and is stoked on making decks and wanting to improve. You don't seem to want to learn from people kind enough to help you. I'm not a fan in denial, you just aren't the type of person I want to buy from. Sorry if that sounds harsh.

It's not that I don't want help, I can understand you guys are giving me constructive criticism. But people like Kyle Ashley really piss me off. Comparing my decks to a tech deck, that really will make me mad. That comment was more directed towards him. I'm very appreciative of you guys trying to help me, but Kyle just really made me mad by saying it looks like a tech deck. Sorry if I put it the wrong way. And you sure you wouldn't like to buy a deck, I'd love to see you as a future customer happy.
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:48 pm

Just for future use it's probably best to ignore Kyle 80% of the time.

He does usually have good things to say but he can be.. Blunt
Back to top Go down
kiwi95
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer

Setup :

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:05 pm

i have been making decks for almost 8 years and have had a company for 7 of those. if you think i knew anything you knew at the first 4 month of doing this you crazy.my last bit of hope for you is gone.
so heres where i started from
first deck
Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 Img_0521
Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 Img_0610
Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 Img_0611
Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 Img_0612
Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 Img_0613
Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 Img_0614
Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 Img_0615
Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 Img_0616
Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 Img_0617
See i had no help learning any of this shit , im self made. i taught myself everything, will time and money wasted. and you want a hand out.SCREW YOU
you are a fucking insult to everyone that is helping you. thinking you know everything, your a scrub to me and will always be it.

Last edited by keelan W on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Ollie wrote:
Just for future use it's probably best to ignore Kyle 80% of the time.

He does usually have good things to say but he can be.. Blunt

ok ill try to fix what i said its was blunt like always sorry td expert ref was cuz of how square the decks look to me work on the rounding?
Back to top Go down
ianbryce199
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ianbryce199

BRT Mellow Yellow's 32mm
Witchcraft Bushings<3

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Keelan why did you just randomly freak out like that?? I really don't like the profanity either, was not needed. And I clearly stated I am very happy you guys are trying to help me, and I am taking everyone's advice into consideration. So what's the the exact reason you posted that?? Because I'm a little confused here.
Back to top Go down
ianbryce199
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ianbryce199

BRT Mellow Yellow's 32mm
Witchcraft Bushings<3

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:56 pm

And the deck is supposed to be squared on the tail because its a cruiser.
And the nose is pointy on purpose also.
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:04 pm

I said i wasn't gonna post again in this thread, but i just want to help Kyle out a bit. I'm pretty sure he was refering to the "special" concave and the lack of rounded sides.

These pics are a Tech Deck wooden concave deck:

Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 7cj41Od

Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 DeyrZAj

Not the best, pics but i hope you can see the similarities.

Also, while Keelan is being a bit over aggressive, he does have a point. We are a lot of people who have tried to help you and shared experiences that we have made over the years and spent time and money on achieving. And yet you choose to act like you do.

This is also the reason why i wont be helping any longer.
Back to top Go down
ianbryce199
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ianbryce199

BRT Mellow Yellow's 32mm
Witchcraft Bushings<3

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:42 pm

Well like I said mikkel, I am more than appreciative of your guys help, I just don't like my decks being compared to a mass produced piece of garbage.
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:46 pm

Well.. The truth is that if i had to pick between any of the decks i've seen from you or a wooden concave TD, i'd pick the TD.
Back to top Go down
ianbryce199
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ianbryce199

BRT Mellow Yellow's 32mm
Witchcraft Bushings<3

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:47 pm

And look, I don't want you guys to abandon me with the help, I just freaked out for a moment, I did take all of your help into consideration and I'm gonna use it to make my decks a lot better.
Back to top Go down
ianbryce199
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ianbryce199

BRT Mellow Yellow's 32mm
Witchcraft Bushings<3

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:47 pm

And thanks a lot, that was pretty mean.....
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:57 pm

It's not mean. Would you rather that we all lied to you and told you that your decks were the best we have ever seen?

Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:32 pm

ianbryce199 wrote:
And thanks a lot, that was pretty mean.....

It's not mean, it's true. Better to get something mass produced, that you know is gonna be usable, than something that's put across like yours. I have no idea if I'm even gonna be able to mount trucks.

Also, stop double posting mate; learn to edit.
Back to top Go down
yeekevin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
yeekevin

Companies : Proto Fingerboards
Setup : Motherfreaking yes.
Fatal Fingerboards 32mm Triforce/Exotic
China Tape
White baseplates, TD Wide Hangars
Black Teflons
White FF G6's

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:50 pm

I think we all just need to chill. Relax, guys. Come on. We're not here to make enemies, only friends. Pop a few kickflips and relaaaaax.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ward
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Alex Ward

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:59 pm

yeekevin wrote:
I think we all just need to chill. Relax, guys. Come on. We're not here to make enemies, only friends. Pop a few kickflips and relaaaaax.
i am here to only make enemies.
Back to top Go down
http://yungkeef.tumblr.com/
yeekevin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
yeekevin

Companies : Proto Fingerboards
Setup : Motherfreaking yes.
Fatal Fingerboards 32mm Triforce/Exotic
China Tape
White baseplates, TD Wide Hangars
Black Teflons
White FF G6's

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:05 pm

Alex Ward wrote:
yeekevin wrote:
i am here to only make enemies.

Great, a sexually frustrated NES Cartridge. How the heck did you even get onto the internet? shocked 
affraid  confused 
Back to top Go down
ianbryce199
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ianbryce199

BRT Mellow Yellow's 32mm
Witchcraft Bushings<3

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:36 pm

STOP! Everyone just stop, the original idea of this thread was to show decks I make, not arguing or making enemies. And SeamusMcFlurry, the holes are perfect because my mold has pins that stick out of it that mark out the holes. Also, every deck is tested for working holes before sent out. So no need to worry happy.
Back to top Go down
rekreate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
rekreate

Setup : Berlinwood 29mm
Dumps
ff G6 black
Ex tape

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:00 am

Yeh guys stop hijacking his thread. But your decks can improve quite a bit
Back to top Go down
ianbryce199
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ianbryce199

BRT Mellow Yellow's 32mm
Witchcraft Bushings<3

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:17 am

Well I will definitely take that into consideration. Could you give me some tips of the things I need to work on?
Back to top Go down
rekreate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
rekreate

Setup : Berlinwood 29mm
Dumps
ff G6 black
Ex tape

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:32 am

Guys just give him a break. His dildos might not be up to scratch but everybody needs to start somewhere
Back to top Go down
ianbryce199
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ianbryce199

BRT Mellow Yellow's 32mm
Witchcraft Bushings<3

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:27 pm

Umm ok.... Haha I didn't really understand that one lol, but anyhow, I just wanna make decks that can satisfy people. And I can't seem to do that sad.
Back to top Go down
spencerhall
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : homemade deck that is splitting
td trucks shaped
rubber wheels from longboard

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:21 am

I'm no exPert but some of the things that you could improve are rounding the sides, smoothing out the lacquer more, and I would go with a more flowing cruiser shape instead of having just basically a regular deck that you gave a pointy nose and a square tail. In other words, make it look like a real skateboard. All the best man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)   Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Forest Decks New Coming Stock!! (Prototype Available) (And New Kroozers Available)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next