Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWB fingerboards (split -ply madness) Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WB fingerboards (split -ply madness)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
inQntrol
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
inQntrol

Setup : prete, oaks, brt

WB fingerboards (split -ply madness) Empty
PostSubject: WB fingerboards (split -ply madness)   WB fingerboards (split -ply madness) EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:12 pm

dear fellow fingerboard friends,

have you ever heard of a company named "WB fingerboards"?
i think most of you don't.
WB fingerboards (split -ply madness) 6674057727_e5c3f49cae_b

i'm not the owner nor the producer of these decks but just as with the other threads i offered to help them to build some interest in their product. all credits go to WB fingerboards.

it's a german brand (yes, again!) which produces fingerboard decks. they've got some of the best looking split- plies i've seen so far.
almost everything from your deck is custom. i'm talking about the width, the plies and if you want it being a split-ply or a normal bottom ply (the length is around 99mm).
they've recently began to make carbon decks. on these carbon decks theres only the bottom ply made out of carbon (if wanted, the carbon can also be applied to the top ply- as seen on the pictures below).

in the words of fingerboard.tv: "WB Fingerboards are made by Nico and got a lot of wood. Split/crazy/wood/colors, everything is possible! The craftmanship is perfect and the holes are supreme drilled – what do you need else????!"

ive owned a few WB decks myself and i can say, they're very (very,very) well made.

oh hey there's a nice story to my Wb order like one year back.
i've came across their decks on another forum again and i've seen their sick split- plies and also a finger- longboard. i've asked the owner, if these longboards are for sale and he said no but he'd make an exception.
so i ordered a splitply and a longboard/lowrider (you can see them all on the pictures later).
we've kept contact via e-mail and a few days later i received an e-mail saying that there went something wrong in the process of making my split- ply. he also sent a pic and it was a little (no, i should say tiny) crack in one of the squares. he then asked if i wanted him to make a new one or if it's okay like that and he'd send an extra for me (both options at no extra cost of course). i said that stuff like that happens and that that crack/split was so tiny that it wouldn't matter for me.
one or two weeks later, my order arrived and i got my split, my longboard AND a regular (29mm) rainbow deck for free.
i think that's how every company should handle these incidents. big thumbs up for that.

the shape is best described with "medium" everything. its nothing extreme like super- high kicks, etc.

thats their facebook fanpage (that's how i got in touch with them again on tuesday): https://www.facebook.com/wbfingerboards

they also have a small webshop: http://wbfingerboards.bigcartel.com

all of their pics are from the owner's flickr account and are used with his permission: https://www.flickr.com/photos/66017923@N06/?deleted=12289554225

they've also been featured on fingerboard.tv : http://www.fingerboardtv.de/?s=wb+fingerboards

the pictures are taken from the owner and producer of the decks and all credits go to him.

here are the pictures from the owner: (this will be a picture spam very happy)
WB fingerboards (split -ply madness) 8743616925_0bd282bdbe_c
WB fingerboards (split -ply madness) 8743620427_784c5b8627_c
WB fingerboards (split -ply madness) 6069473809_071f648512_b
WB fingerboards (split -ply madness) 8743606649_01b11ec2dd_c
WB fingerboards (split -ply madness) 6447393781_32db1028df_zWB fingerboards (split -ply madness) 6332056151_dc2a570b1a_zWB fingerboards (split -ply madness) 6521745063_8191166b65_zWB fingerboards (split -ply madness) 8103355789_bb11fb8633_zWB fingerboards (split -ply madness) 8105479680_3d47905716_zWB fingerboards (split -ply madness) 8105474392_f7f73f404e_zWB fingerboards (split -ply madness) 8220165611_cde6c4433b_z
WB fingerboards (split -ply madness) 8277933309_df7630b7b7_zWB fingerboards (split -ply madness) 8292201208_216b571363_zWB fingerboards (split -ply madness) 8292205766_0ce59850b6_z
WB fingerboards (split -ply madness) 6841800363_e45c28ed3d_b

i didn't mean to put that many pictures but for me, pictures are the most important thing and WB has so many crazy decks that i would feel bad if i've only put like 5 pictures here.
Back to top Go down
Skaterd97
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Skaterd97

Companies : Hello fingerboards
Setup : berlinwood
Brt
china tape
Witchcraft tuning
cnc wheels

PostSubject: Re: WB fingerboards (split -ply madness)   WB fingerboards (split -ply madness) EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:32 pm

I really like these
Back to top Go down
Flop-E
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Flop-E

Setup : Temple
BRT
FF G5 BRR ED
Rip S'n'M

Temple
YTruckX4
Oaks
FBS (recycled)

PostSubject: Re: WB fingerboards (split -ply madness)   WB fingerboards (split -ply madness) EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:38 pm

yeah these used to be sold on the norwood project
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: WB fingerboards (split -ply madness)   WB fingerboards (split -ply madness) EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:58 pm

Wow these actually look marvelous shocked
Back to top Go down
Yisus Pablo
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Yisus Pablo

Companies : Lambda fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: WB fingerboards (split -ply madness)   WB fingerboards (split -ply madness) EmptySat May 03, 2014 4:38 am

so damn sick guys happy
Back to top Go down
callumfb95
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
callumfb95

Setup : Blossom 32.5
Trucks
Oaks

PostSubject: Re: WB fingerboards (split -ply madness)   WB fingerboards (split -ply madness) EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:24 pm

Amazing ive seen these on the norwood project, tell the owner to sign up to this forum!
Back to top Go down
inQntrol
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
inQntrol

Setup : prete, oaks, brt

PostSubject: Re: WB fingerboards (split -ply madness)   WB fingerboards (split -ply madness) EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:05 pm

thank u for the great feedback. the owner already watches this thread and just told me that it seems like he has to sign up 2  wink 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WB fingerboards (split -ply madness)   WB fingerboards (split -ply madness) Empty

Back to top Go down

WB fingerboards (split -ply madness)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1