Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fingerboarding Confessions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:36 pm

Wtf was that up there??
I love my berlinwoods and i get happy when spanish blogs share my videos even though i cant understand what they say flower
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
Uncle Brigamini
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Uncle Brigamini

Companies : Witness. Fingerboards
Setup : Witness. 32mm
BRT Wides w/Beta Bushings
Oak RV2 Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:37 pm

The tension in this thread just went through the roof
Back to top Go down
http://witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:14 pm

I hope bawse fragrance is a joke..
Back to top Go down
Tomás Dejean
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Tomás Dejean

Setup : Berlinwood- TopTrucks - RoolWheels

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:36 pm

NoirEntreprise wrote:

I'm pissed off that one of my videos got featured on like 4 blogs, but all those fucking blogs are in spanish, so I can't read what the fuck they said.

Google translate is your solution man very happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It takes me a very long time to shoot / edit videos because I am extremely lazy to do so , for example, it takes me two months to make a video of 1:30 minutes , because everything has to be in place and be "perfect" for me, I know, it's ridiculous.

I do not like the videos to get sponsorship, as tryouts , much less the classic " sponsor me " videos

I love the " how its done " of any deck's companies
Back to top Go down
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

Setup : 卐卐卐

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:45 pm

BUMPYknuckles wrote:
Robert wrote:
j peterson wrote:
http://www.bawsewood.com/product/bawse-notforsale

WantSomeSlaw wrote:
Don't forget that this existed lmao http://www.bawsewood.com/product/white

LOL! Bawsewood is so lame...

selling one dirty sock.. has the word 'fresh' written on it in sharpie marker to give it that cool authentic designer vibe... $80 ONO

very limited edition and rare and cool

#ThisTimeLastYearIRodeAscooter #I'mA"designer" #VeryCool #InCrowdMembershipSorted #Instahip #ILoveJasonDill #Wait.. Whats photosynthesis?  #What's Trilorgy? #What's Feedback? #What's Recycled Rubbish? #LanaDelRayIsRad #LOL

LOL
Back to top Go down
NoirEntreprise
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
NoirEntreprise

Companies : Noir Decks
Setup : Primitive, YTrucks x3, King Size V One

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:55 pm

Tomás Dejean wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:

I'm pissed off that one of my videos got featured on like 4 blogs, but all those fucking blogs are in spanish, so I can't read what the fuck they said.

Google translate is your solution man  very happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It takes me a very long time to shoot / edit videos because I am extremely lazy to do so , for example, it takes me two months to make a video of 1:30 minutes , because everything has to be in place and be "perfect" for me, I know, it's ridiculous.

I do not like the videos to get sponsorship, as tryouts , much less the classic " sponsor me " videos

True. I could do that.
About me hating Berlinwood, I just think the shape is horrid. They make cool decks, but the decks feel like a popsicle stick with trucks and wheels to me.

Another confession is that I love Bawse! I think the fact that Jordan actually sold a fucking deck for $300 is amazing. It's true that it's dumb to buy a deck that expensive, but it's amazing that he actually did that. He said the next 1/1 deck would be $500. I really hope someones buys it. Next stock of Noir decks will be 10,000 each. (I'm joking, but Bawse is amazing.)
Back to top Go down
http://noirdecks.bigcartel.com
hector_rivera
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
hector_rivera

Setup :
dank dek
brt
ff x winkler wheels

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:18 pm

i cant use regular skate grip
never bought new brts.. all used
i suck at switch flip to a grind
i love kickflip 5-0
Back to top Go down
kingsalami
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kingsalami

Companies : sloth boardrails (rip)
Setup : woob
brutal
wc

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:29 am

NoirEntreprise wrote:
Tomás Dejean wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:

Google translate is your solution man  very happy

True. I could do that.
About me hating Berlinwood, I just think the shape is horrid. They make cool decks, but the decks feel like a popsicle stick with trucks and wheels to me.

Another confession is that I love Bawse! I think the fact that Jordan actually sold a fucking deck for $300 is amazing. It's true that it's dumb to buy a deck that expensive, but it's amazing that he actually did that. He said the next 1/1 deck would be $500. I really hope someones buys it. Next stock of Noir decks will be 10,000 each. (I'm joking, but Bawse is amazing.)

Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 1314029819767
Back to top Go down
http://slothboardrails.bigcartel.com/
jackson
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
jackson

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:54 am

cool  sources have informed me noir enterprise is bawse cool
Back to top Go down
Fujykky
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Fujykky

Setup : Cowply 33mm
wide brts/med oringz&witchcrafts
Nolliewheels little stones
mob grip

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:18 am

what i think about the whole bawse fashion desing thing is that yeah its kind of impressive that he sold two decks ridiculously overpriced.. but then again it just feels wrong to do and i feel like its just like shitting on the scene? if its about money you're in for wrong reasons
Back to top Go down
NoirEntreprise
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
NoirEntreprise

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:12 pm

JACKSON. wrote:
cool  sources have informed me noir enterprise is bawse cool

I'm not. Sadly, my company can't even sell 5 dollar decks.
Back to top Go down
NoirEntreprise
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
NoirEntreprise

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:24 pm

Fujykky wrote:
what i think about the whole bawse fashion desing thing is that yeah its kind of impressive that he sold two decks ridiculously overpriced.. but then again it just feels wrong to do and i feel like its just like shitting on the scene? if its about money you're in for wrong reasons

So you're basically saying that designer brands like Christian Louboutin, Alexander Wang and Gucci is shitting on people who wear clothes and carry their stuff in bags? The idea behind expensive designer stuff is to make people who can afford it feel special having it.
Back to top Go down
eddie Victory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:48 pm

lol comparing bawse to Gucci
Back to top Go down
Joe Connelly
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe Connelly

Setup : cozy with cool guy wheels and trucks

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:00 pm

Fujykky wrote:
eddie Victory wrote:
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:36 pm

NoirEntreprise wrote:
Fujykky wrote:

So you're basically saying that designer brands like Christian Louboutin, Alexander Wang and Gucci is shitting on people who wear clothes and carry their stuff in bags? The idea behind expensive designer stuff is to make people who can afford it feel special having it.

yeah dude.. slaves make that designer shit so some materialistic fuck can buy it and stroke there ego boner.
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
NoirEntreprise
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
NoirEntreprise

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Trent Witcher wrote:
NoirEntreprise wrote:
Fujykky wrote:

yeah dude.. slaves make that designer shit so some materialistic fuck can buy it and stroke there ego boner.

Poor people make normal clothes too, so that's a bad argument. But yeah, basically designer shit is just overpriced normal shit, made so that people who can afford it can "stroke their ego boner", like you say.
Back to top Go down
NoirEntreprise
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
NoirEntreprise

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:05 pm

eddie Victory wrote:

Gucci isn't worth all the money they charge for it, but it's priced like that so people can feel special having it. The idea behind Bawse is the same, Jordan's decks aren't worth $300, but they're sold for that price to make people who can afford them feel special having it. Gucci and Bawse a two VERY fucking different companies, but the idea is the same.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Brigamini
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Uncle Brigamini

Companies : Witness. Fingerboards
Setup : Witness. 32mm
BRT Wides w/Beta Bushings
Oak RV2 Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:09 pm

NoirEntreprise wrote:
eddie Victory wrote:

Gucci isn't worth all the money they charge for it, but it's priced like that so people can feel special having it. The idea behind Bawse is the same, Jordan's decks aren't worth $300, but they're sold for that price to make people who can afford them feel special having it. Gucci and Bawse a two VERY fucking different companies, but the idea is the same.

Yeah but all of his normal decks are 35 bucks. A pretty fair price. There are companies that charge 45 or 55
Back to top Go down
http://witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com
Couch982
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Couch982

Companies : SIK Finger CO.
Setup : FF G14, Ytrucks X4, Ywheels, slim tape.

FF G12, Ytrucks X3, Oak RV, slim tape.

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:18 pm

IDK about Gucci.. but Louis Vuitton is made better than normal leather items. even tho still doesn't justify the price. Louis Vuitton has amazing craftsmanship. now a fingerboard Deck is only capable of being made so good and will never be worth 50 dollars imo.
Back to top Go down
NoirEntreprise
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
NoirEntreprise

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:18 pm

Couch982 wrote:
IDK about Gucci.. but Louis Vuitton is made better than normal leather items. even tho still doesn't justify the price. Louis Vuitton has amazing craftsmanship. now a fingerboard Deck is only capable of being made so good and will never be worth 50 dollars imo.

Exactly. Of course the $300 dollar deck wasn't worth that much, but it's all about making people feel special because they have it. I'd feel rich as fuck if I could just spend 300 on a fingerboard.
Back to top Go down
Couch982
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Couch982

Companies : SIK Finger CO.
Setup : FF G14, Ytrucks X4, Ywheels, slim tape.

FF G12, Ytrucks X3, Oak RV, slim tape.

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:21 pm

NoirEntreprise wrote:
Couch982 wrote:

Exactly. Of course the $300 dollar deck wasn't worth that much, but it's all about making people feel special because they have it. I'd feel rich as fuck if I could just spend 300 on a fingerboard.

id feel broke ahaha cheers
Back to top Go down
DanielD95
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Homewood NM Low
YTrucks X4
FF Street Shapes
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 10:13 pm

I used to be a big supporter of Bawse but lately the crap he's putting out is disgraceful to the scene. Im not even addressing the quality of his products as frankly they are (usually) of above average quality for the scene, and the price is a little below average as well so my issue isn't with that. But the garbage he perpetuates as well as his actions are what genuinely tick me off. Firstly id greatly appreciate it if he could separate the fingerboard part of the company from his tacky "fashion haus" line. None of the fashion concepts he posts on insta are unique, inspiring, progressive or, solely imo, not even worth their price in material. Like I mentioned earlier he actually makes quality decks, and I just wish if he was gonna continue as a fingerboard company he'd focus on that and not just get lost on this odd "designer" tangent he's on. Secondly that $300 deck is tainting the scene with bs. Why do that nonsense? Simply because he can and is fortunate enough to find a wealthy enough consumer to buy into his scam. Fingerboards, especially one thats only scrawled on by some random teenager posing as a "designer" aren't worth $300 and pulling that off is a slap in the face of every genuine deck maker that puts significant amounts of time and capital into producing products that push the envelope whether in shape, function, design, or quality. Inflating the price of a product simply based upon brand name is a chincy move I'm forced to deal with in essentially every other market. I had taken great pride in that kind of bs theft economics being absent from the fingerboard scene but now a self entitled web entity felt it necessary to take that away for a quick profit. It is insanely depressing to me that apparently so few people see through his cheap tricks. Why praise this guy for making no worthwhile contribution to the scene while profiting financially from it? People knock on P-Rep for being a big brand that puts little of its money back into fingerboarding. But somehow it's okay for a small company to do the same thing? Quit lining this kids dresser with Supreme and Obey crap and put your money into a company doing things to further the scene. Or keep praising him and his company and pour all the money you can get your fingers on into Bawse in retaliation. At the end of the day you're gonna do what you do, I just hope this sparks a little more individual thinking. Its much less dangerous than you think.
Back to top Go down
kingsalami
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kingsalami

Companies : sloth boardrails (rip)
Setup : woob
brutal
wc

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:21 pm

Got my new bawse today after 6 months of waiting! well worth the $300!Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 Dog-poop-1000px
Back to top Go down
http://slothboardrails.bigcartel.com/
Dioginho
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Dioginho

Companies : Tecate
Setup : Berlinwood classic
TD wides
Winkler Wheels

Yellowood Z2 Spanish Flag
TD wides
Winkler Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:16 am

kingsalami wrote:
Got my new bawse today after 6 months of waiting! well worth the $300!Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 Dog-poop-1000px
HOLY SHIT THAT ART THO"
Back to top Go down
funkbuda
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
funkbuda

Setup : KINGSFOIL
TDLB's/WC's
OAK's
TAPE

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:31 am

kingsalami I<3U very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboarding Confessions    Fingerboarding Confessions  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fingerboarding Confessions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next