Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNew trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suuz
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Berlin wood classic shape
Bollie trucks
Bollie wheels

New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not? Empty
PostSubject: New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not?   New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not? EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:27 pm

As first, hi! I'm new here so sorry if this is not the right place to place this very happy

My set-up is:

Berlin wood classic shape
Bollie trucks (chrome)
Billie wheels (white)

This set up have I for around 1 year now (I stopped fnigerboarding for like 7 months) and I want to change it a bit. I'm thinking about this (click on this) trucks. Because of the low price and free shipping very happy Do you guys think if this are good trucks? Or do you think that I can better hold my Bollie trucks then...

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jack B.

Setup : Berlinwood 33.3 Low
Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS

PostSubject: Re: New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not?   New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not? EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 3:10 pm

Link isn't working but if they are just China trucks then they are pretty much the same as your bollie trucks, unless you want a different colour because they both are basically the same

If you want to improve your setups I'd look into getting some bearing wheels, will make your fingerboard a lot smoother and fell more professional. A good second hand set will be fine, just watch out for overpriced China bearing wheels
Back to top Go down
Suuz
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Bollie trucks
Bollie wheels

PostSubject: Re: New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not?   New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not? EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 3:52 pm

Thanks for answering. Weird that the link isn't working (by me it works). Okay then I will get the pink trucks (I want a different color very happy ).

Thanks for the advice about the wheels. I will get some bearing wheels in the future!
Back to top Go down
kThumb
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
kThumb

Setup :
Woob rlx
Ytrucks/WCs
Subs
TNP

PostSubject: Re: New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not?   New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not? EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:26 pm

the link is working, and yes, those are the same trucks as your Bollie trucks.
If you're looking for a cheap upgrade, try to find a Tech Deck longboard with regular trucks and use those.
Back to top Go down
GeraldineMilne
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GeraldineMilne

Companies : Teak x GrindSir

PostSubject: Re: New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not?   New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not? EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:51 am

As the previous people pointed out, yes those are China trucks.
I just want to point out that they come with the hard yellow Tech Deck yellow bushings. I'm not sure if you like those or not, but if not, you might want to try some better tuning. If you'd like ones with soft tuning then try here: http://www.brokenknucklefingerboards.com/trucks.html
They're slia little more expensive with shipping, but you save money on not having to cop up $3-10 on soft bushings.

And I agree with Jack that you might want to get some bearing wheels. You may think non-bearing is fine for you... but once you try them you'll never want to go back :p
Back to top Go down
Suuz
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Bollie trucks
Bollie wheels

PostSubject: Re: New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not?   New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not? EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:21 pm

Okay, thanks for the advice guys!

I will check the options and then make my choice. Again thanks!
Back to top Go down
Fujykky
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Fujykky

Setup : Cowply 33mm
wide brts/med oringz&witchcrafts
Nolliewheels little stones
mob grip

PostSubject: Re: New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not?   New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not? EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:33 pm

if you order from broken knucle id suggest getting this set of hardware: http://www.brokenknucklefingerboards.com/trucks/n-ext-hardware-kit.html
It has trucks and cnc china bearing wheels that will do fine for start! wink
Back to top Go down
Suuz
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Bollie trucks
Bollie wheels

PostSubject: Re: New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not?   New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:05 pm

Thanks for you answer. I didn't make a choice yet, but will order this weekend new trucks (and maybe new wheels). Thanks for your advice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not?   New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not? Empty

Back to top Go down

New trucks 4corner fingerboard trucks, or not?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1