Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAnyone know how long oakwheels.com usualy takes to ship?  Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone know how long oakwheels.com usualy takes to ship?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goztra
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Anyone know how long oakwheels.com usualy takes to ship?  Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know how long oakwheels.com usualy takes to ship?    Anyone know how long oakwheels.com usualy takes to ship?  EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:17 pm

Last Friday i made a couple of orders from different company's.Oak wheels just happened the be one of them.i ordered some RV Blacks and brt's 32mm.Anyone know how long it will take till he ships them out? I got confirmation from flatface,class a,and nollie wheels that my orders have been shipped already.I'm just waiting for the oak wheels to be shipped.I might as well also throw in another question about shipping but this isn't really important, but i also made a order from homewood for their medium shape the same day as the others.I was JUST WONDERING how long it takes for him to ship out.Obviously he has to make the deck to my preference and everything so im really not going to get impatient about it because i am paying for a REALLY high quality deck.I just don't want the deck to get here before the wheels and trucks because i will have to just look at it without me being able to set it up No .I also saw an unboxing video for oak wheels and the guy said the said the shpping took 4 WEEKS to get to america.Can anyone confirm this?shocked

Last edited by Goztra on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how long oakwheels.com usualy takes to ship?    Anyone know how long oakwheels.com usualy takes to ship?  EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:47 pm

The guy was right. Shipping from portugal (oak wheels, yellowood etc.) usually takes time. Also note that sometimes there are vacations and though they take orders they let people know they wont be processed and shipped until said date. This usually is posted on their facebook page..

When orders from various companies are placed at the same time doesnt ensure they will show up in the mailbox at the same time. Just be patient and it all will get there eventually..
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how long oakwheels.com usualy takes to ship?    Anyone know how long oakwheels.com usualy takes to ship?  EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:09 pm

Bakko wrote:

Just be patient and it all will get there eventually..
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Goztra
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how long oakwheels.com usualy takes to ship?    Anyone know how long oakwheels.com usualy takes to ship?  EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:12 pm

Trent Witcher wrote:
Bakko wrote:

Just be patient and it all will get there eventually..

Eventually DOT DOT DOT......
Back to top Go down
BUMPYknuckles
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
BUMPYknuckles

Setup : .

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how long oakwheels.com usualy takes to ship?    Anyone know how long oakwheels.com usualy takes to ship?  EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 pm

3 years..
Back to top Go down
Goztra
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how long oakwheels.com usualy takes to ship?    Anyone know how long oakwheels.com usualy takes to ship?  EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:01 pm

I got confirmation that the wheels and trucks have been shipped.Now im just hoping it doesint take a month to get here lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how long oakwheels.com usualy takes to ship?    Anyone know how long oakwheels.com usualy takes to ship?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone know how long oakwheels.com usualy takes to ship?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1