Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalReceived a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Couch982
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Couch982

Companies : SIK Finger CO.
Setup : FF G14, Ytrucks X4, Ywheels, slim tape.

FF G12, Ytrucks X3, Oak RV, slim tape.

Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS   Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:18 am

My spot Deck was shaped nicely
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS   Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:38 am

I mean it's not hugely off. If it was one of my decks, I'd replace it because that's just the right thing to do, but I don't think is insanely bad. Every deck should be perfect of course but shit happens time to time.

However, the way he's handling it is supppperrr shitty. After all the bullshit he's fed you I'd absolutely expect a refund or replacement.
Back to top Go down
Jared
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jared

Companies : birdslayer
Setup : birdslayer / creamy goo
brt
ff brr ed

woob rlx / creamy goo
brt / wc
winkler big daddyz

PostSubject: Re: Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS   Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:34 pm

Ollie wrote:
I mean it's not hugely off. If it was one of my decks, I'd replace it because that's just the right thing to do, but I don't think is insanely bad. Every deck should be perfect of course but shit happens time to time.

However, the way he's handling it is supppperrr shitty. After all the bullshit he's fed you I'd absolutely expect a refund or replacement.

Did you ever replace that horribly warped compiny that you sold urbanjump?
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

PostSubject: Re: Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS   Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 5:47 pm

I contacted him a couple times, if he wants a new deck he's got it.
Back to top Go down
TSM WILDTURTLE
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
TSM WILDTURTLE

Setup : OG Decks V4 Icy Blue
Creamy Goo
TD Wides w/ White Baseplates
Translucent Wheels
Teak Release happy

PostSubject: Re: Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS   Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:17 am

Hey guys, it's me again. It's March 28th. Still no deck.

I did request a custom as a replacement, and he shipped it out two days ago on the 26th. Guess where it's headed. To my old address.

I'm just done. Forever. With fingerboarding. I changed my primary address on paypal so he/his mother either used an old label, or something of the sort.

I was told that I would be asked for my new address upon completion of the custom. Never happened.

It's a petty mistake, but I won't be seeing my deck for at least another 3 weeks since i'm headed back to college upon completion of my spring break this sunday.

I don't know anymore. I'm sure the new owners of my previous home are getting pretty pissed at this point, they keep getting my fingerboards.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS   Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:29 am

The guy was complaining to me on Instagram through DM about it. He made it sound like you just decided that instead of fixing it you wanted it to be a custom split ply. By the looks of this thread he kind of set himself up to have to say sorry, don't know why he had to lie to himself and me all in one though :p hope your shit comes awkward
Back to top Go down
TSM WILDTURTLE
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
TSM WILDTURTLE

Creamy Goo
Translucent Wheels
Teak Release happy

PostSubject: Re: Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS   Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:53 am

The package that contained the yellow deck i sent back, even that had my NEW address. What can i say anymore...
Back to top Go down
TSM WILDTURTLE
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
TSM WILDTURTLE

Creamy Goo
Translucent Wheels
Teak Release happy

PostSubject: Re: Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS   Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 9:01 am

GunnerBoser wrote:
The guy was complaining to me on Instagram through DM about it. He made it sound like you just decided that instead of fixing it you wanted it to be a custom split ply. By the looks of this thread he kind of set himself up to have to say sorry, don't know why he had to lie to himself and me all in one though :p hope your shit comes awkward

After the messages we exchanged, I decided to ask him to make me a split ply as compensation. If he 'fixed' the deck, like another commenter posted, it wouldn't look right, nor would it stay 33 mm.

I paid for the return shipping, and i told him that he didn't have to refund the shipping charge if he made me a split ply custom, and he agreed. He was unwilling to refund the shipping charge saying "ITS ONLY TWO DOLLARS YOU CAN FIND THAT ON THE FLOOR"

edit: I paid 3.37 for return shipping

Although he was willing to throw two dollars into the package that i would later theoretically receive, that was after much argument honestly.

If i'm getting it twisted, then he should have no problem uploading our chat log to clear himself up, since i definitely don't have a problem with revealing the truth.

Also, I feel bad for making this post since I feel like i'm sorta just raging about the fact that I won't be getting my deck anytime soon, and the fact that it was accidentally shipped to my old address AGAIN, despite it likely being an accident. The experience was not positive, and I wouldn't go through this again even if he made the best fingerboard decks in the universe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS   Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Received a deck with slightly off rounding, am i being unreasonable? Orangewood FBS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2