Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalVoters Interest thread Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Voters Interest thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

Voters Interest thread Empty
PostSubject: Voters Interest thread   Voters Interest thread EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:30 pm

If you're interested in becoming a voter, whack a comment on this thread! A short paragraph about yourself might be good too.

Remember that if you're a voter, you can't enter the competition! Voter spots are great for the less skilled forum members and dudes without cameras.

Confirmed Voters

Danny Hynam

SiCar

WantSomeSlaw

AxelWahl

meekin

jacobdonut

skatemaster231

KapitalJ

AmandaW

Last edited by Danny Hynam on Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: Voters Interest thread   Voters Interest thread EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:19 pm

I'm Henry. I enjoy long walks on the beach, and judging contests involving mini skateboards. There's not much else for me to write haha, but I'd be interested in being a voter since I really have no interest in participating. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: Voters Interest thread   Voters Interest thread EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:18 pm

I'm Axel. I would love to be a voter in the Stylathon Cup. I have been on here for a while and been fingerboarding for like 5 years. Don't really know what else to say haha but I have a lot of experience so ya know it's a safe pick and that coloured name thing sounded really appealing…
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Voters Interest thread   Voters Interest thread EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:24 pm

What up, I'm jack aka meekin. I've been fnigerboarding since 2008. I took a little break around 2011-2012 but I'm back happy . I don't really enjoy filming, i much prefer to just fingerboard so i think it would be cool to be able to vote! cheers.
Back to top Go down
jacobdonut
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
jacobdonut

Companies : JWPGFX
Setup : Skowood 33.5mm
Ytrucks x4's
Oak RV2's
Dislocation Bushings
Grand Tape

PostSubject: Re: Voters Interest thread   Voters Interest thread EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:09 pm

My name is Jacob, I'm currently 17 y/o. I've been fingerboarding since the end of 2013 I guess. I feel that I'm not skilled enough to take part in the competition (yet tongue) and I'm not an expert at filming either. I dunno what else can I say. very happy
Back to top Go down
http://be.net/jwpgfx
rk fb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
rk fb

Setup : Orangewood 33mm
clear cnc lathe
white chinas
creamy goo

PostSubject: Re: Voters Interest thread   Voters Interest thread EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:34 pm

I am Ryan, 15 years old. I haven't been fingerboarding for very long, am relatively new to fbhq, and don't have a very legit setup yet. I do not think that i'm good enough to be in the competition, but it would be very cool to be able to vote jocolor
Back to top Go down
SiCar
SiCar

Companies : Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Voters Interest thread   Voters Interest thread EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 9:47 pm

Thanks for your interest rk, but due to your relatively recent join date and lack of posts, we have to turn you down this time.

But please keep posting on the forum, once you become a more seasoned member we will definitely consider you next time.

Thanks again happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartwheels.bigcartel.com
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Voters Interest thread   Voters Interest thread EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:53 pm

I'm Sean and I'd like to be a voter. I can't really film so I have no interest in joining the contest not to mention my kickflips looks like someone took a slab of butter, covered their fingerboard in it and used two hands to force the board into a kickflip that somehow manages to hit their mon in the face and fall into the pot of frying oil. In other words ugly.

So that's why I'd like to become a voter.
Back to top Go down
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Companies : Kapital Krete
Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

PostSubject: Re: Voters Interest thread   Voters Interest thread EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 11:52 am

Aye..... Jay here...

My skills are lacking, and not much time at home to film... awkward
I love watching all the vids you guys and gals post, and I love a nice clean style! I feel I would be a good judge due to my many many years in the "Skate scene"

Thanks.
afro
Back to top Go down
AmandaW
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AmandaW

Setup : Spectrum
BRT Wides
Grands
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: Voters Interest thread   Voters Interest thread EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:31 pm

I'm Amanda, have been fingerboarding for two years and would love to be a vote for the Stylathon happy

I love watching any fingerboard videos and don't have much time to film, so I'd like to help vote. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Voters Interest thread   Voters Interest thread EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:26 pm

Could do with a couple more voters! Anyone happy
Back to top Go down
azskater234
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
azskater234

Companies : Skate Candy Fingerboards
Setup : It changes too much ^-^

PostSubject: Re: Voters Interest thread   Voters Interest thread EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:43 am

I can vote if you want tongue very happy

Im rockwell, I own Skate Candy Fingerboards. I would like to become a voter because: I dont compete in the competitions on fingerboard HQ. And i would be very honest, and truthful with he voting process!

Sean thinks im cool, btw lol
Back to top Go down
http://skatecandyfb.com
Maxwpfb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Maxwpfb

Setup : Woob ~COZY~--Brt Wides---- Flatface Wheels----Smushings

Woob RLX~ ------ Brt Wides ------- Oak wheels---- Teak

Unique------ Brt wides----- Oaks-----Teak

PostSubject: Re: Voters Interest thread   Voters Interest thread EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 5:19 am

Hi, my name is Max Parker. I love fingerboarding as well as skateboarding. I have been doing both for relatively a year. I think I would be a good voter because I love watching cool people shred with their fingers and feet and would love to see what people bring up to the plate this year! It would also be a good experience and I could get to know more people in the community! Thanks guys and gals!
Back to top Go down
mattyb
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mattyb

Setup : im not a cop dude

PostSubject: Re: Voters Interest thread   Voters Interest thread EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 8:06 pm

im mattyb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voters Interest thread   Voters Interest thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Voters Interest thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1