Posts : 5
Join date : 2015-05-24
Location : Lexington, KY
Companies : None
Setup : Berlinwood 32mm "FlatFace Zeph"
Blackriver Trucks Wide 2.0 Super Silver 32mm
Black Witchcraft Bushings
FlatFace x Winkler Collaboration BRR Edition Wheels
|Subject: Questions about Blackriver Trucks 2.0 Sun May 31, 2015 10:09 pm|| |
Hello. Before I ask questions, I would like to say that I was going to post this in the "Quick Questions" topic but there are 3 questions so...
1. What are auto locking nuts? I made my trucks loose but only after a day of seshing with them the nut flew off... Am i doing something wrong?
2. I watched a video on Youtube and a guy was talking about loosening the hanger?? How do you do that?
3. Is it okay to have no washers in your trucks? Just bushings?
Ok, thats it. Sorry if I sound like a huge noob, because I am.
Every Day FBHQer
Posts : 894
Join date : 2015-05-08
Age : 31
Location : Australia, NSW
Setup : Setup #1
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
|Subject: Re: Questions about Blackriver Trucks 2.0 Sun May 31, 2015 11:40 pm|| |
Question #1: 'auto locking nuts' are nuts thats are specially designed not to come loose under constant 'vibrations'. These type of nuts can still 'tread' and come loose if over-tightened/used.
Question #2: the 'hanger' is the top section of the tuck. To loosen the hanger you simply adjust the nut in the centre of the truck to your liking.
Question #3: no washers is a-OK. In fact, many fingerboarders prefer this.
Hope this helps
Part of the Furniture
Posts : 1522
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 24
Location : SC
|Subject: Re: Questions about Blackriver Trucks 2.0 Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:25 pm|| |
- @HSK wrote:
- Whats ffi lol ?
- @JRizzle wrote:
- Jheeze I think I would have creamed my pants if that stuff was out when I was like 12/13!
- @Jaymes wrote:
- I don't want none of that homemade hack job with welds that look like a monkey did it
|Subject: Re: Questions about Blackriver Trucks 2.0 || |