Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOfficial Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:23 am

GrimeyFingers wrote:
Two rails I made, the first has shitty welds as my welder isn't the best but hey, it isn't the looks, it's whether they serve their purpose, the second is held together by "Quick Steel" a super useful tool if you have the means to cut metal but not weld, all it needs is a bit of paint. Post your thoughts.
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 Img_2010
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 Img_2012

Looks nice!
Back to top Go down
fokkusu
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
fokkusu

Setup : BW Wide, BRT's, Oak RV2's, Rip
Piratenholz OR Ambt, BRT's, Oak Bowls, FBS

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 12:24 pm

The flat bar looks tasty tbh.
Back to top Go down
L0k1
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
L0k1

Setup : 1 g15 with ytrucks, 1 yellowood with dump trucks, 1 lollipop with dump trucks all switching out 1 set of wrinkler wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 12:22 am

I like that flat bar man.
Back to top Go down
Mubange
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Mubange

Companies : Galaxy of Flowers Fingerboards
Setup : Galaxy of Flowers TB#1
y trucks
y wheels
fbs smooth tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 10:32 pm

Strictly speaking just a piece of wood (oiled beech - our kitchen table is made out of this - best surface i've skated so far), but the painting took some time.
Can't wait for the oil to dry (wich takes about seven days...  awkward )
Hope, you like it!
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 Pad01
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 Pad02
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 10:44 pm

I don't like it.

I love it!
Back to top Go down
Mubange
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Mubange

y trucks
y wheels
fbs smooth tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 9:52 am

very happy
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

Setup : main set-up: 30mm world creative, BR-trucks with orange bushings, winklers, fbs-tape
2. set-up: 31mm flaked, chinatrucks and -wheels with washers, BR-tape
3. set-up: 32 mm planktoon, chinatrucks and big winkler-like wheels,
fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:34 am

my homemade quarters or halfpipe. the instruction i found on youtube.
i hope integrating the pix will work . I´m new to this. sorry for my horrible english:-)

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 20151211
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 20151210
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 20151212
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

Setup : main set-up: 30mm world creative, BR-trucks with orange bushings, winklers, fbs-tape
fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:48 am

pimp my ramp!
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 20160511
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 20160512
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 20160510
Back to top Go down
L0k1
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
L0k1

Setup : 1 g15 with ytrucks, 1 yellowood with dump trucks, 1 lollipop with dump trucks all switching out 1 set of wrinkler wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 2:44 pm

Those are sick man. I wish I could make my own stuff.
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 3:22 pm

thanks bro. i love such little creative projects. i´ve seen your fb area and i´d like to ride it, especially the rail-bridge-ramps. i´ll post a few pics of mine, soon. maybe there are a few impressions for "own stuff" (cheap,simple and timesaving) in it. codeword cardboard;-)
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 5:07 pm

Nice! Loving the graffiti art!
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 8:41 pm

thanx. i still have some space on my br manualboxes. i´m looking forward to paint them and post some pix of it.
Back to top Go down
GIllybear
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
GIllybear

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 9:03 pm

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 14087511

BRR Box.. didnt expect it to be so long tongue
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dgilliam87
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 9:50 pm

Hey you're back Gilly! BRR Box, lovely as always.
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 10:25 pm

here´s  a big box i made, because i´ve had no idea what to do with the ledge and the rail (which were parts of a set from ebay). it´s cardboard filled with a lot of old jewel cases. the bank has a veneer topping and the ledge is removable, so i can use the rail from both sides. it took some time to make this thing, but i think it´s worth the time. it´s very stable and flows.

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 20160712
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 20160711
Back to top Go down
L0k1
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
L0k1

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 11:54 pm

This is sick.
Back to top Go down
movin-like-burnie
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
movin-like-burnie

Companies : Random Shit Inc.
Setup : New main. 2023 we on new shit now

32mm remio catfish saltwater
32mm brtz with level ups
Sadood spitfire 99A wheels
Doom lagoon paperz

Main.
Stock 2 Beastpants smoking cat.
Brt widez/Oringz
Mini Oaks
24k gold board rails
Fbs

Main #2
Aphlikshun (cruiser shape)
Brt widez/chubz
Rainbow Oak RV1s
Decade board rails
Fbs

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 2:29 am

That thing is fuckin dopeee!!
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 7:18 am

thank you, guys. I love sharing ideas. i got a lot of inspiration from an old diy-park thread (what should be a halloffame, in my opinion) on this page. now, i wanted to give something (inspitation) back. this is an example what you can do, if you don´t have much money and many tools.
Back to top Go down
L0k1
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
L0k1

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 8:27 pm

I got this in the mail today.

Its neat... I wish it was a little taller and longer though.

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 14164110
Back to top Go down
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
jamestown1

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:53 pm

damn jon, that looks sick!
Back to top Go down
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

Setup : Setup #1
[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Ytrucks (polished)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
Dislocation tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 3:27 am

@Harlekin: that graffiti looks gnarly dude! Wish I could do stuff like that...

- Jono
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 7:03 pm

thanx. if you, or someone else is really interested in learning graffiti. simple style isn´t that hard to learn. i was drawing a littlebit when i was younger. but i wasn´t very good. Now, at the age of 34 i wanted some nice ramps. so i looked around the internet for some graffiti-tutorials. i found it, and a few sketches later the first style (Quarter) was done. i did all the styles with simple felt-pens. then i sprayed clear lacquer over it. that´s it.
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 1:38 pm

the other way to get nice surfaces: internet-graphics, color-printer, glue for the graphic and bonding sheet. like on my big box (above) or on this ones.

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 20160712
Back to top Go down
Mubange
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Mubange

y trucks
y wheels
fbs smooth tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 4:46 pm

@ harlekin:
all your stuff is very nice! I always like handpainted graphics more, but the prints are cool, too - but they won't beat your graffittis!
Back to top Go down
Deathloc
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 8:12 pm

Home made round bar talk about shitty welds my buddy zapped it together must not have had the machine set right because one of the legs came undone had zero penetration lmao gonna fix it soon.. but I also grinded the top since then and sanded it with a very fine grit for smoothness.. not a big fan of it honestly but you can do some nasty tail/nose slide to shove it out

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 Fb_rai10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next