Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalYtrucks x3 Review!  Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ytrucks x3 Review!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luis Cosio
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Luis Cosio

Ytrucks x3 Review!  Empty
PostSubject: Ytrucks x3 Review!    Ytrucks x3 Review!  EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 5:22 am

afro So, today I got my package off of some guy on eBay. Im not sure if I should show his name in public, or if he kinda wants to keep his account low key. not sure. Anyway, he has had many different items up for sale such as a berlinwood wide with brt trucks wide for like $65.00 and Ytrucks x4's for like $40.00. LIKE SERIOUSLY, NO JOKE. THIS GUY IS AMAZING. So, at the time, I was looking for some professional fb trucks. I already knew what I wanted. Brt 29mm blue. But then I thought, why dont I check eBay? So what did I type up? blackriver trucks. First thing I saw were some Ytrucks x3 Red hanger/white baseplate. FOR $35.99! HOLY SMOKES! I jumped on this as quickly as I could. And today these babies arrived in the mail cool At the beginning, it was a pain to get the trucks on My Prep low mold 30mm deck. The Wheelbase was off by a bit. But I somehow got them to fit. When I was done, I instantly noticed the difference. << youtube SETUP vid (btw check out my youtube "Luis Cosio" and sorry for HORRIBLE filming) the video is not a review thats why I made this thread. anyway, the review. In order to actually assemble them with wheels, You are going to need the Ytool. You can get one at the yellowood site. But in this case, my package came with one. So, I started to shred a lil bit with them. AMAZING. They are so light. And unlike brt's, my hanger did not pop off of my baseplate, no matter how loose my trucks are! The tuning is great. The colors are sick. And they are super responsive! So with that being said, I think Ytrucks (x3 and x4's) are THEE bang for your buck, No matter how much you pay. $55 or $60, you are getting what you are getting what you are paying for. Quality. UPDATE: IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF COLOR ON ANY TRUCKS, THROW ON SOME PAINT REMOVAL SPRAY. WORKS REALLY GOOD.
Back to top Go down
Wes W.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Wes W.

Setup : Redwolf regular shape 32.5
china wides
flatface user shangs
Cartwheels prototypes
unknown foam tape

Cowply c1 one of a kind split
brts
winks big daddy'z
Sean's bushings
fbs

PostSubject: Re: Ytrucks x3 Review!    Ytrucks x3 Review!  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 3:24 pm

I definitely need to get some Ytrucks, I haven't got to try them and I've had BRR's. I've wanted a set since they came out, just never committed to buying.
Back to top Go down
Maenii
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Ytrucks x3 Review!    Ytrucks x3 Review!  EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 3:25 pm

I have some x4 Ytrucks and I love them sooo hard!

Good Review!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ytrucks x3 Review!    Ytrucks x3 Review!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ytrucks x3 Review!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1