Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFingerboard template? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fingerboard template?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beachboardsFB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Fingerboard template? Empty
PostSubject: Fingerboard template?   Fingerboard template? EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:51 pm

Hey so recently i have started making my own fingerboards but i cant get the edges rounded good or the holes in the right spot anyone have a 29 mm template or a 32 mm or 33mm or anything in between thanks in advance! very happy
Back to top Go down
g.fb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
g.fb

Setup : lakewoods & woobs

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard template?   Fingerboard template? EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 10:37 pm

use another deck! nfb molds sells templates with molds.
Back to top Go down
eddie Victory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard template?   Fingerboard template? EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 3:24 am

you can make an easy template by foldin a piece of card in half an cuttin out half the shape an unfolding it and you will have a symmetrical template to draw around

for holes you can use bulldog clips an clamp a tech deck on your deck an drill through the holes, just make sure its lined up perfectly

dont know if these tips will be much use, but make decks cuz its fun an practice makes perfect!
Back to top Go down
Fungerboard
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Fungerboard

Setup : Weca w2
BRT 2.0
FlatFace dual duro

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard template?   Fingerboard template? EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:16 am

eddie Victory wrote:
you can make an easy template by foldin a piece of card in half an cuttin out half the shape an unfolding it and you will have a symmetrical template to draw around

for holes you can use bulldog clips an clamp a tech deck on your deck an drill through the holes, just make sure its lined up perfectly

dont know if these tips will be much use, but make decks cuz its fun an practice makes perfect!

Eddie is right this is the best way to do things unless you have an nfb mold (with hole guides) i which you should have a template or might be able to have one made to suit
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/fungerboard/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard template?   Fingerboard template? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fingerboard template?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1