Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFingerboard Shipping??? And prices??? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fingerboard Shipping??? And prices???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beachboardsFB
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Fingerboard Shipping??? And prices??? Empty
PostSubject: Fingerboard Shipping??? And prices???   Fingerboard Shipping??? And prices??? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:54 pm

So I want to start selling my handmade fingerboard decks. But what is the best way to ship fingerboards? Do stamps work fine? If so how many stamps? 3-4? On just a normal envelope?
And I was thinking about the price It would be anywhere from $10-$20 if i sold them for 10 it would not include shipping. If i sold it for 15-20 it would be shipped. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shipping??? And prices???   Fingerboard Shipping??? And prices??? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 3:02 pm

when i ship a deck out, it is usually around 3$ in a bubble mailer. Im not sure about stamp wise. I just take it to UPS, but I'm sure someone here has a better solution.
Back to top Go down
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jack B.

Setup : Berlinwood 33.3 Low
Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shipping??? And prices???   Fingerboard Shipping??? And prices??? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 3:55 pm

For the prices of the deck, look at some of the companies in the company section and see what prices they charge. Try and charge around about the same price as a company of whose standards you feel equal the standards of your own decks. As for shipping, i used to just take mine to the post office and they would do it, but try googling how many stamps needed for a ______ sized package, weighing ____
Back to top Go down
Fungerboard
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Fungerboard

Setup : Weca w2
BRT 2.0
FlatFace dual duro

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shipping??? And prices???   Fingerboard Shipping??? And prices??? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:44 am

yeah take it to the post office and get it weighed. If you just put a stamp on it it might not be enough and then the person receiving the package will have to pay the difference.
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/fungerboard/
urbanjump
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
urbanjump

Setup : Berlinwood Xwide:
X4's, China wheels, stock tuning
Brutal Custom:
TDLB's, Duros, witchcrafts
Zink, Ktown, 2 Bawsewoods, 2 woobs, Beastpants, Cowply:
All have wide BRT's, Oaks or FF wheels, & Witchrafts

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shipping??? And prices???   Fingerboard Shipping??? And prices??? EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:55 am

Bubble mailer. Just address it and take it to the post office. They'll do the rest. Usually takes like $2-3 to ship a bubble mailer. Depends what it weighs and all but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Shipping??? And prices???   Fingerboard Shipping??? And prices??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fingerboard Shipping??? And prices???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1