Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMy expierience with Emanant fingerboards Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My expierience with Emanant fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LegacyFS
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
LegacyFS

Setup : Qdeck
BRT 2.0 Super Silver Wides
Substance THCa
Ace 3
-------------------

My expierience with Emanant fingerboards Empty
PostSubject: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 4:44 pm

2 Years ago I made a deal with Drake Elliot. I would design a graphic and he would make a deck for me with that graphic. Simple deal isn't it? I sent him the 40$ , and I started designing the graphics.

Outcome: He really liked them, He even wanted to use one. Sure , I said . He promised to make me 3 decks ( in trade so He can use my graphic). So I agreed. He brought out the Graphic , had a couple sales but I had no decks? .. It took me 6 months to rechieve the first 2 decks. which where both blemish decks ( shitty laquer , no craftmanship)... He gave as excuse that he is in a shit situation and stuff. of course I understood that I even gave him time like another year.. Now he isn't even responding to me anymore.

So.. doesn't feel right for me to say it, but it is the truth Drake is Shady..
I mean , I really understand from the botttom of my heart that he has been in shit situations and not able to make decks.. but He's still posting sale pictures on instagram. But when it comes to "atleast responding " to my messages . You just seem shady AF
And just to mention I do not message him once a day , not once a week, but like once in 3months..

If you don't believe me , I can post screenshots

have a nice day y'all
Back to top Go down
g.fb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
g.fb

Setup : lakewoods & woobs

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 5:42 pm

well that really sucks.. maybe he forgot about it after a year? even though that really is no excuse, and he's stealing your art :/ sorry to hear about that
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 5:52 pm

very shady person from the things i have heard
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:37 pm

he fell in to hard drugs true story
Back to top Go down
Filip Bronola
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Filip Bronola

Companies : Spot Decks
Setup : fingerboard

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 12:10 am

Ouch, that's sad to hear. sad
Back to top Go down
http://spotdecks.bigcartel.com
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Companies : Kapital Krete
Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 12:05 pm

He screwed me as well. Very shady dude. Shit does happen, doesn't mean you fuck people over.
Back to top Go down
azskater234
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
azskater234

Companies : Skate Candy Fingerboards
Setup : It changes too much ^-^

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm

that sucks! Which graphic?
Back to top Go down
http://skatecandyfb.com
eddie Victory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:12 pm

i heard good things about drake in the past, but i also heard a lot of bad things about him an that just shouldnt happen, so i never felt the need to add one of his decks too my collection, shame shit like this happens, but there are way more positive people in the scene than negative ones
Back to top Go down
Matthew Taylor
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Matthew Taylor

Setup : Berlinwood, BRTs, WC, Winks, FBS.

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 6:06 pm

If don't trust stay away but his decks especially the older ones are really good. The OG shape is really nice.
Back to top Go down
LegacyFS
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
LegacyFS

Setup : Qdeck
BRT 2.0 Super Silver Wides
Substance THCa
Ace 3
-------------------

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:03 pm

My expierience with Emanant fingerboards 1521485_885959594748595_5004484021752515923_n-621x621
This one it is..

but yeah "shit does happen" like kapitalfb said.. Didn't know about the harddrugs part tho.. sucks to hear that.

Back to top Go down
GregFriedrich
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GregFriedrich

Setup : Berlinwood Wide Low/DK/Primitive
BRT wides
FF BRR Edition
FBS

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:55 pm

"hahah So on Fingerboardhq the Emanant Hate Central site theres a thread saying that Im shady and sketchy... Because I sent someone 2 decks in exchange for a graphic and didn't get him his 3rd deck.... Because at the time I went homeless and just started making decks again this month its been since February... WTF? That site was made by a poser noob who hated me from the gates, which is the reason my logo was never on the top bar.... So lame.... And all the sketchy stuff you hear about me is from the person who stole money from me trying to cover his actions up by badmouthing me! haha really bummed to hear Eddie Sharples say he never got a deck from me because he heard sketchy things about me that aren't true? Please illiterate?"

This is his facebook status. I think he meant to say elaborate instead of illiterate at the end. Lol

When I rode for EMNT I was told I'd have more decks than I received. Drake didn't like that I'd asked for a second deck after a few months and kicked me from the team.
Back to top Go down
SiCar
SiCar

Companies : Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:04 pm

In this thread Eddie Victory isn't Eddie Sharples... So if you read this Drake, then you can bear that in mind happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartwheels.bigcartel.com
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:08 pm

My expierience with Emanant fingerboards Popcorn5
Back to top Go down
DrakeElliott
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
DrakeElliott

Companies : Emanant Fingerboards
Setup : www.flatfacefingerboards.com

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:08 pm

Decks were sent and received. I didnt like the quality. Said I would MAKE MORE. Took longer than expected. He got improved decks long ago and never posted about that. Such a negative thread for no reason.

Last edited by DrakeElliott on Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiCar
SiCar

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:33 pm

As I mentioned, Eddie Victory isn't Eddie Sharples.

You should write a book though. Sounds like you've had a pretty interesting (if not slightly tragic) life so far.

Good luck for the future Drake.
Back to top Go down
eddie Victory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 12:42 am

i am not eddie sharples

an all i said was i never wanted to add one of your decks to my collection because i heard a lot of negative stuff about you

which makes perfect sense, cuz im not gonna order of someone who i hear bad stuff about when i could order off someone that i hear good stuff about  Suspect
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:18 am

damn, intense read. Very glad that you cleared things up.. hope the best for you man.
Back to top Go down
KapitalJ
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
KapitalJ

Companies : Kapital Krete
Setup :
Woob ~Relax~
BRT's
Witchcrafts
Dual Oaks
Cleen Sheets

Level Up
32mm BRT
Witchcrafts
Joycults
ToeJam

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 12:37 pm

DrakeElliott wrote:
My decks are one of the best quality boards that you will ever get. Yes 1 out of 20 there may be a flaw because they are 100% handmade and I have always supplied new boards to owners of flawed decks.

KapitalJ wrote:
He screwed me as well. Very shady dude. Shit does happen, doesn't mean you fuck people over.
You are simply lying, Ive never done business with you. Unless you are one of the kids who's parents disputed me during Christmas last year then I apologize for your parents being morons and not reading the description of "2-3 weeks for delivery".

My expierience with Emanant fingerboards Emanan10
YOU ARE THE LIAR!
I am a 37 year old man, my parents don't buy me fb shit!

lol... you are too funny man... I made a thread like this about you a few months back. After you told everyone that you will be taking care of this and sending me a new deck, you sent me a PM asking me to remove the thread, and I did. NEVER GOT A DECK!

"Listen, you got a deck. At this point I'm sorry. Even if I explained what I been threw in the past 4 months it doesn't matter. I have warrants. I'm about surviving, eating, and not ending up in jail. I've been homeless. Sorry the finish on your decks not perfect I'm sure it performs amazing. I'm in more deck debt than fine debt almost. Mad or not it's real skatelife. "

"Did you want a exotic Palm tree deck for the replacement and an exotic deck? Or what was it you were thinking? I think that'd look sick. "

Maybe you remember sending me these?

I suggest you start making better life choices, you can only burn so many bridges before you become trapped. Your poor decision making seems to be the common denominator!

@meekin nothing was cleared up. Drake is a liar, and a toxic member to the community.
Back to top Go down
BUMPYknuckles
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
BUMPYknuckles

Setup : .

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 1:12 pm

And the Oscar goes to...
Back to top Go down
SiCar
SiCar

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 3:34 pm

My expierience with Emanant fingerboards 6a012876c6c7fb970c01b7c799dcda970b-300wi
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:14 pm

How'd you find Drake winning an Oscar Simon???
Back to top Go down
neztek
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
neztek

Companies : Neztek Fingerboards Australia
Setup : NeztekFB 33.25mm. Deck
Y-Trucks X4 Tex Black
Winklers
Creamy Goo

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:36 pm

Damn,I wish I could like posts on here.

I called Drake on his idiocy yesterday on facebook and he responded by telling me to get fucked and then immediately blocking me so I couldn't respond.
All his so called dramas have played out on facebook and he seems to think he has had a hard life and he deserves everyone to pat him on the back for his resounding fortitude.
Truth is he has made some shit decisions and for that he got screwed for a massive 4 months,what a joke.
Now he is all poor me,poor me I have been so hard done by.
You want to talk about hard times unblock me and send me a message on facebook and I will blow your fucking mind.
You write ridiculous posts about anyone who dares to say negative things about you and I have even read posts from you where you say negative things about customers that haven't said anything bad about you.
You are like a spoilt child and you need to grow up.
Back to top Go down
http://neztekfb.bigcartel.com
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 10:44 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 11:07 pm

Haha banter
Back to top Go down
BUMPYknuckles
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
BUMPYknuckles

Setup : .

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:52 am

SiCar wrote:
My expierience with Emanant fingerboards 6a012876c6c7fb970c01b7c799dcda970b-300wi
Made my morning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards Empty

Back to top Go down

My expierience with Emanant fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next