Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMy expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My expierience with Emanant fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tretrip
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
tretrip

Setup : DK 32
BRT
Cartwheels
FBS

My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 2:47 pm

LMAO he called Kyle underage
Back to top Go down
azskater234
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
azskater234

Companies : Skate Candy Fingerboards
Setup : It changes too much ^-^

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 4:34 pm

woah, that was deep.
Like sicar said, write a book lol

I have much respect for your decks, as i have gone to both of the AZ Emanant events.

The one thing i can tell you...just stop the weed. Unless it is given to you, it is money that should not be spent on such a useless drug. I have nothing on pot, if you have money for it, go ahead. But if you dont, its just not a good idea to buy it.

Keep shedding, give up pot FOR NOW, keep pressing sick decks!
Back to top Go down
http://skatecandyfb.com
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 4:52 pm

I have a lot of empathy for you Drake I dont give a fuck if you killed people or what you did. Its really no ones fault we are a product of society so I point the finger at myself before anyone as to why we do this to other human beings as I am you as much as you are me. Deep down we are naturally seeking ourselves our identity.. only we have been disabled by sociological psychological and ethereal manipulation on many dimensions. The frequency of humanity's existence is being altered. This is why we can always look to nature to correct that.

anyway sunny
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 5:26 pm

@kyle ashley wrote:
he fell in to hard drugs  true story
Your an idiot, I smoke weed but I don't do drugs. True story my ass and when you turn 18 don't let me see you at a Rvous.

lol fuck it bring it on weeed head

Last edited by kyle ashley on Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiCar
SiCar

Companies : Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 5:29 pm

kyle ashley wrote:

@kyle ashley wrote:
lol fuck it bring weed head

What does that mean?

Do you think before you post Kyle?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartwheels.bigcartel.com
Flop-E
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Flop-E

Setup : Temple
BRT
FF G5 BRR ED
Rip S'n'M

Temple
YTruckX4
Oaks
FBS (recycled)

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:39 pm

LOOOL look at the banter m8
none of these jokes bang anyway
kyle you are a beg.
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 10:14 pm

Okay, just logged on FBHQ since like a year at least, just to say lol to this thread.

lol

LegacyFS is a good friend of mine and I remember when he got those first 2 decks, the clearcoat sucked hahahahaha, I'm not a professional deck maker, but even my decks have a better clearcoat hahahaha, the coat on Legacy's deck just flaked hahahaahahha fuck emanant lol

WOENSEEEEEEEEL hahahaha kanker dede gaan hahhahaha kanker mooi #brokko
Back to top Go down
g.fb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
g.fb

Setup : lakewoods & woobs

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:39 pm

lmfao this thread made my day. idk the owner of emanant personally, but i'm realizing that he's kinda blaming all of his failures on other people hmm
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 12:30 am

g.fb wrote:
lmfao this thread made my day. idk the owner of emanant personally, but i'm realizing that he's kinda blaming all of his failures on other people hmm
I KNOW RIGHT AND IDC ABOUT THIS THREAD I DONT GIVE A FUUUUUCK HAHAHA LEGACYFS FUCK YOUUU WE GOTTA MEEEEET SOON AGAIN no but srs we should chill again lol
Back to top Go down
TheFingerDutch
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
TheFingerDutch

Setup : QDeck 32.25mm
Blackriver Trucks 2.0 Wide
Winkler wheels

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 9:09 pm

Well this sucks mate, I hope he'll sort it ou soon...
Back to top Go down
DadeKing
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
DadeKing

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 5:41 am

So you had a macbook pro but decided to pawn your family's jewelry instead? scratch
If I'm not mistaken it sounds like your DUI was what caused most of your problems. I don't think anyone can get a DUI for you and it's honestly kinda pathetic that you're trying to use that as an excuse for all these people. You say "life just happens" but it just sounds like a lot of bad choices led to some unfortunate circumstances, and you are going to blame everyone but yourself for that? Trust me man, I've been through the struggle of homelessness too, but I realize that was on me. In reality though, there's no way in hell you'd hang onto a MacBook Pro while homeless lmao.
Back to top Go down
Jay
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Jay

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 6:03 am

Back to top Go down
http://backwoodscreep.tumblr.com/
GregFriedrich
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GregFriedrich

Setup : Berlinwood Wide Low/DK/Primitive
BRT wides
FF BRR Edition
FBS

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 6:55 am

Your unedited post was better, Jay.

This thread is great, and yes, it only seems as if Drake can blame other people for his issues.
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 12:44 pm

Facebook wrote:
My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 Fbhq_l10

I`ll just leave this here. If FBHQ is such a joke, feel free to jog on back to FFI and be heros cool
Back to top Go down
BUMPYknuckles
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
BUMPYknuckles

Setup : .

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 12:53 pm

Has he got psychological problems by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 12:55 pm

I had an Emanant deck once..gave it away in a fbhq secret santa flower
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 1:00 pm

BUMPYknuckles wrote:
probably injected 1 or 2 marijuanas too much
Back to top Go down
BUMPYknuckles
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
BUMPYknuckles

Setup : .

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 1:22 pm

Bobbernaut wrote:
BUMPYknuckles wrote:
probably injected 1 or 2 marijuanas too much

injecting weed? his problems are more serious than i thought
Back to top Go down
Jay
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Jay

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 4:28 pm

For the record, I've got nothing against Drake. But misinformation, and blaming customers for lack of professionalism is pretty sad to see. Like it or not, FFI has been dead, and FBHQ(and it's owner) may or may not suck, but it's still where a majority of the people you probably want support from are active. You gotta get off the holier than thou bullshit too man, the name dropping at the end was cringeworthy.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 4:47 pm

Jay wrote:
FBHQ(and it's owner) may or may not suck
I don't see what people have against Harvey or this place- considering this place isn't what it used to be either. FFI is long dead, and FBHQ is going the same way because most people prefer Insta.
Forums in general are dying because times are changing.

Harvey made this place when he was like 13? In the times between FFI and Insta where would everyone have gone?
FFI died out because it was closed to a lot of fingerboarders and a lot of the members on there formed 'elitist' groups that didn't accept new members that did get accepted.

FYI Drake, only companies that are active on the forum get put on the banner. We don't give a fuck how popular that company might be.

Chill the fuck out dudes it's just tiny skateboards.
Back to top Go down
Jay
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Jay

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 4:58 pm

I don't know who owns the place, that's why I said may or may not. I thought Kerry ran the site honestly. I was basically saying that point was sort of irrelevant in his argument. Ayy.
Back to top Go down
LegacyFS
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
LegacyFS

Setup : Qdeck
BRT 2.0 Super Silver Wides
Substance THCa
Ace 3
-------------------

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 5:14 pm

My purpose wans't to flame Drake tho..  Just very anoyed he didn't respond anymore... And wanted to let you know what my expierience was ordering from him. So guys ease abit up. He may have been in shit situations and it may have been because of his choices, may have been shady. but yeah thats up to him he's an grown man now I guess.

But I think it was never his purpose to let me wait that long... even though this may or not be the truth.
I still have faith..

Hope you find the right path Drake.
Same as for FBHQ.. lets keep it like the old days. this is way cooler then instagram isn't it?

Back to top Go down
g.fb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
g.fb

Setup : lakewoods & woobs

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 6:40 pm

Danny H wrote:

Chill the fuck out dudes it's just tiny skateboards.

yeah basically lmfao
Back to top Go down
parrish
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
parrish

Setup : FBS
woob square kicks
BRT wides
green witchcrafts
oaks white+

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 6:54 pm

Turnt wrote:
I have a lot of empathy for you Drake I dont give a fuck if you killed people or what you did. Its really no ones fault we are a product of society so I point the finger at myself before anyone as to why we do this to other human beings as I am you as much as you are me. Deep down we are naturally seeking ourselves our identity.. only we have been disabled by sociological psychological and ethereal manipulation on many dimensions. The frequency of humanity's existence is being altered. This is why we can always look to nature to correct that.

anyway sunny

this
also yeah, I've always been so amazed by how much, in the little fingerboard community, people like judge people's entire character off of like a single or a few less than perfect business interactions. Whether or not you see yourself as an artist making your products, you're still doing business with people, and its not necessarily reflective of that person entirely. I mean I get its whack, i'm not saying fuck it don't go after people who aren't giving you what you pay for, but you've gotta remember, everyone is human and worth forgiving, and its like danny said its just tiny skateboards. People don't get this kind of shit about product in actual skateboarding, its just product, its not what its all about and it doesn't define a person. If your entire happiness and love of fingerboarding is coming from the products maybe you should take up sculpture or something.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

Setup : 卐卐卐

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 6:59 pm

Danny H wrote:
FYI Drake, only companies that are active on the forum get put on the banner.

Lol, so blosom, Mikkel and whoever runs Pure are active members of the forum?

LegacyFS wrote:

Same as for FBHQ.. lets keep it like the old days. this is way cooler then instagram isn't it?

Honestly, I don't know lol. Instagram has fb clips posted daily. All I see here is shit like this, posts about fingerboarding dying, and sometimes company updates...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My expierience with Emanant fingerboards   My expierience with Emanant fingerboards - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My expierience with Emanant fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next