HomePortalRules + New Members FAQRegisterLog in

Share | .
 

 Instagram or no?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Danny H
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10426
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Leeds
Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Instagram or no?   Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:21 pm

@FingerMafia wrote:
I feel like Instagram has taken a huge toll on the fingerboard scene since 2014. People post company updates, quick clips, trades or sales, etc.. Then there are those 13 year old's constantly on peoples pages asking for free product, etc.. I personally like what it has to offer, you're able to get the inside scoop of peoples upcoming products, companies, etc.. It's cool, I mean you're able to get some products before they even hit the market. But personally it's a yes for me.

Holden go back to bed

_________________
BlosomCartwheelsUniteNorwood

Back to top Go down
http://www.pornhub.com
Filip Bronola
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 338
Join date : 2014-07-21
Age : 16
Location : USA
Companies : Spot Decks
Setup : fingerboard





PostSubject: Re: Instagram or no?   Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:09 pm

@Danny H wrote:
@FingerMafia wrote:
I feel like Instagram has taken a huge toll on the fingerboard scene since 2014. People post company updates, quick clips, trades or sales, etc.. Then there are those 13 year old's constantly on peoples pages asking for free product, etc.. I personally like what it has to offer, you're able to get the inside scoop of peoples upcoming products, companies, etc.. It's cool, I mean you're able to get some products before they even hit the market. But personally it's a yes for me.

Holden go back to bed

Lmao very happy

_________________


^CLICK ON THE BANNER ABOVE TO GO TO THE STORE ^ 

 Follow spotdecks on Instagram!

Quote :
i bet youre glad you didnt accidentally go all the way through for the counter sinks on this one! haha looks awesome Filip! -Joe Connelly
Back to top Go down
http://spotdecks.bigcartel.com
BUMPYknuckles
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
avatar

Posts : 546
Join date : 2013-03-02
Age : 83
Location : uk
Setup : .

PostSubject: Re: Instagram or no?   Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:53 pm

@Robert wrote:
@BUMPYknuckles wrote:
@Robert wrote:
Should I eat this sandwich?

keep me posted..  keen to see where this goes

The bread I used was moldy. I've been seeing geometrical shapes in technicolor ever since. Making a second sandwich.


solid feedback. 10/10

_________________
youtube biz
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
avatar

Posts : 1267
Join date : 2013-06-07
Age : 21
Location : Jersey
Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: Instagram or no?   Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:18 am

@BUMPYknuckles wrote:
@Robert wrote:
@BUMPYknuckles wrote:
@Robert wrote:
Should I eat this sandwich?

keep me posted..  keen to see where this goes

The bread I used was moldy. I've been seeing geometrical shapes in technicolor ever since. Making a second sandwich.


solid feedback.  10/10

You guys gotta hear about this sandwich I ate the other day. Can't tell you here... it's secret. PM Me SHHHHHHHHH @Robert @BUMPYknuckles

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/user/Manhoagie
http://honeycombfbs.bigcartel.com

[21:11:45] @ JessM : fine i'll just take a nap on the megaramp



@Robert wrote:
@JessM wrote:
Not even a birtHday thread fOr the god himseLf... DisappointEd iN you all.



You think you're so fucking clever, don't you
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/Manhoagie
girlfingerboarder
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2014-08-02
Age : 21
Setup : Whatever i feel like

PostSubject: Re: Instagram or no?   Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:12 pm

I made an insta @girlfingerboarder2

_________________
[14:50:06] skatemaster231 : HAve you even seen tentacles raping cute japanese girls?

[14:38:10] SiCar : if you're not sewing you're applying make-up and if you've applied your make up... time for a dildo.
[20:15:36] Q4Quack : Sometimes i cover myself in decks, and pretend to be a Woob. Relaxed and cozy.

[19:15:17] Dave Romo : it says here in ezekielz 4:20 / "thou who shall do lateflip late flip is the realist niqqa of all time"


instagram.com/girlfingerboarder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tdokh1KYuQ
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/girlfingerboarder1
BUMPYknuckles
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
avatar

Posts : 546
Join date : 2013-03-02
Age : 83
Location : uk
Setup : .

PostSubject: Re: Instagram or no?   Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:45 pm

You guys gotta hear about this sandwich I ate the other day. Can't tell you here... it's secret. PM Me SHHHHHHHHH @Robert @BUMPYknuckles[/quote]

can't be arsed

_________________
youtube biz
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
avatar

Posts : 1267
Join date : 2013-06-07
Age : 21
Location : Jersey
Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: Instagram or no?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:55 pm

@BUMPYknuckles wrote:
You guys gotta hear about this sandwich I ate the other day. Can't tell you here... it's secret. PM Me SHHHHHHHHH @Robert @BUMPYknuckles

can't be arsed[/quote]

You're missin out man

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/user/Manhoagie
http://honeycombfbs.bigcartel.com

[21:11:45] @ JessM : fine i'll just take a nap on the megaramp



@Robert wrote:
@JessM wrote:
Not even a birtHday thread fOr the god himseLf... DisappointEd iN you all.



You think you're so fucking clever, don't you
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/Manhoagie
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2016-03-28
Age : 33
Location : Richmond, VA

PostSubject: Re: Instagram or no?   Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:29 pm

its cool i guess, i just started to spam people who follow me recently with short clips. A lot of my friends tend to like it . You also accumulate a ton of likes from randos(using the power of the hashtag). Plus side, you can meet some cool people depending on your personality. My thought on it is if you are feeling uninspired, simply unfollow.
Back to top Go down
 

Instagram or no?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Fingerboarding Discussion & News-