Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalISO Lakewood review Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISO Lakewood review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
radioactivecowlick333
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
radioactivecowlick333

Setup : Magical deck of mystery and wonder
Trucks made from King Arthur's armor
Wheels forged in the fires of Mordor

ISO Lakewood review Empty
PostSubject: ISO Lakewood review   ISO Lakewood review EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 5:40 am

Just wondering if anyone who has tried a Lakewood could take a moment to post a review? It would be very helpful! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
akomplice
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
akomplice

Setup : Woob
Joycults
Dump Trucks (temporarily)

PostSubject: Lakewood Review   ISO Lakewood review EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 9:45 am

I have a black and white lakewood "Floofy" split/engraving. Before I formally start though, lemme just say the owner of Lakewood is super nice and for the customer service wise I'd give him a 10/10. Anyways, the shape of the deck is super comfortable, the concave is medium to low. The kicks I'd say are a medium. The shape overall isn't awkward and really fitting to my fingers, 9/10. -1 Just because I like short and round noses and tails - kinda biased on my part haha. The craftsmanship ship however, is a 7/10 in MY opinion. The deck itself is study but the splitply I got had some gaps and the laquer or whatever didnt fill the gaps all the way. In all though, I think you'd enjoy it! People have different prefrences but I feel like lakewood can fufill most differences.
Back to top Go down
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
jamestown1

PostSubject: Re: ISO Lakewood review   ISO Lakewood review EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 5:30 pm

anyone have a decent contact for him other than his Instagram? Ive been trying to getin touch with him and am getting no response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISO Lakewood review   ISO Lakewood review Empty

Back to top Go down

ISO Lakewood review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1