Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPost a SAD fingebaord story  Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post a SAD fingebaord story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yisus Pablo
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Yisus Pablo

Companies : Lambda fingerboards

Post a SAD fingebaord story  Empty
PostSubject: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 8:34 am

title
sad
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 12:57 pm

losing a setup is always sad
Back to top Go down
Uncle Brigamini
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Uncle Brigamini

Companies : Witness. Fingerboards
Setup : Witness. 32mm
BRT Wides w/Beta Bushings
Oak RV2 Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:41 pm

After a year of trying, I still can't consistently heel flip
Back to top Go down
http://witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Robert

Setup : 卐卐卐

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 7:39 pm

When the bearings start getting loose on your favorite set of wheels. sad
Back to top Go down
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
jamestown1

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 7:39 pm

I got kicked out of taco bell once for skating their order area. Fingerboarding can really annoy people.
Back to top Go down
eddie Victory
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 7:50 pm

once upon a time FBHQ used to be a buzzing forum, with a bunch of active mods, give-aways and interesting discussions, then instagram came along an ruined everythin

the end

tongue
Back to top Go down
BUMPYknuckles
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
BUMPYknuckles

Setup : .

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:16 pm

broken pivot cups... always cry about them :'.'.'.(
Back to top Go down
Yisus Pablo
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Yisus Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:13 pm

Lol, once I was fingerboarding on a sushi bar and my set up fell on the mayonaise container, the cooker looked me like he wanted to kill me.

The instagram story depressed me cuz it's true sad
Back to top Go down
NicoG
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
NicoG

Setup : Tonicwood graphic deck 32mm
Blackriver trucks wides
Flatface wheels brt ed
Teak X Bubble Bushings
Tonictape

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:20 pm

I went on a trip with only one setup and lost one locknut on the first day sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nicogfb
Naviture
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Naviture

Companies : NALA+ Ramps
Setup : BW X-wide LOW + BRT 32s + Winkler Wheels Classics

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:30 pm

Intolerant people calling you out on being too old for "toys" smh happened to me when I was minding my own business sitting down in design studio.
Back to top Go down
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
jamestown1

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 7:08 pm

i've pretty accepted the fact that I am 32 and still play with a "toy." its a hobby and I'll own the crap out of it. Still annoying to deal with people like that though. How about when people are like "DUDE, that used to be my SHIT in high school!" then they ask to see your fingerboard and just pop it super high in the air and slam it on the table. Thats a nightmarish situation almost everytime to me.
Back to top Go down
Joe Connelly
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe Connelly

Setup : cozy with cool guy wheels and trucks

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:19 pm

jamestown1 wrote:
..then they ask to see your fingerboard and just pop it super high in the air and slam it on the table. Thats a nightmarish situation almost everytime to me.

jesus christ i fucking hate that, then i tell them to be easy and have to explain how expensive it is.

sad story: i ordered a prete from ff, and the post office fucked me over hard and i never got it.
Back to top Go down
kevin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
kevin

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:24 am

every single time i've gotten a new deck i've stripped my brr baseplates putting the trucks on i'm no less than 8 broken baseplates deep
Back to top Go down
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
jamestown1

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 5:06 pm

you using too much force luke?
Back to top Go down
Yisus Pablo
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Yisus Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 7:41 pm

jamestown1 wrote:
i've pretty accepted the fact that I am 32 and still play with a "toy." its a hobby and I'll own the crap out of it. Still annoying to deal with people like that though. How about when people are like "DUDE, that used to be my SHIT in high school!" then they ask to see your fingerboard and just pop it super high in the air and slam it on the table. Thats a nightmarish situation almost everytime to me.

OMFG, it also happens to me, im 16 but its the same shit everyday, the stupid guys poping my deck and doing random tricks as "pros" and telling me "you cant do that"
I wanna punch them in the face, let me in peace.
Back to top Go down
DrakeElliott
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
DrakeElliott

Companies : Emanant Fingerboards
Setup : www.flatfacefingerboards.com

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 11:33 pm

Back to top Go down
riptape.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
riptape.

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:54 am

When I put my pink g7.1's on my first pair of brr trucks and super glued the nut backwards on the axle and glue went through the bearing. lol
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 6:10 pm

Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 8:14 pm

also sad is the split ply on flat face of the emanant drakes work last couple yr dropped off
Back to top Go down
Hunter_Barbian
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Hunter_Barbian

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:39 am

When you're filming and you do a dope line and the realize you forgot to hit play on your camera..
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:05 pm

Hunter_Barbian wrote:
When you're filming and you do a dope line and the realize you forgot to hit play on your camera..

play? rec
Back to top Go down
Hunter_Barbian
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Hunter_Barbian

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:08 pm

kyle ashley wrote:
Hunter_Barbian wrote:

play? rec

Yeah, I meant record tongue
Back to top Go down
Yisus Pablo
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Yisus Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:27 am

I've got a warped plastic tech deck
Back to top Go down
Joe Connelly
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe Connelly

Setup : cozy with cool guy wheels and trucks

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 3:54 am

i ordered a lowpro a little over a month ago.. i never got a shipping email and i still havnt received it. ive contacted lowpro both through email, instagram, and facebook, but no response. yesterday i filed a claim with paypal in regards to this, this being the first time ive ever had to do that hmm

i just want my deck sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  Empty

Back to top Go down

Post a SAD fingebaord story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next