Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPost a SAD fingebaord story  - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post a SAD fingebaord story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yisus Pablo
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Yisus Pablo

Companies : Lambda fingerboards

Post a SAD fingebaord story  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 6:40 am

Hope you get your monay back comrade sad
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 1:38 pm

Joe Connelly wrote:
i ordered a lowpro a little over a month ago.. i never got a shipping email and i still havnt received it. ive contacted lowpro both through email, instagram, and facebook, but no response. yesterday i filed a claim with paypal in regards to this, this being the first time ive ever had to do that hmm

i just want my deck sad

there not in business
Back to top Go down
riptape.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
riptape.

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 6:34 pm

kyle ashley wrote:
Joe Connelly wrote:
i ordered a lowpro a little over a month ago.. i never got a shipping email and i still havnt received it. ive contacted lowpro both through email, instagram, and facebook, but no response. yesterday i filed a claim with paypal in regards to this, this being the first time ive ever had to do that hmm

i just want my deck sad

there not in business  

yes they are lol. www.lowpro.pt
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 8:21 pm

eddie Victory wrote:
once upon a time FBHQ used to be a buzzing forum, with a bunch of active mods, give-aways and interesting discussions, then instagram came along an ruined everythin

the end

tongue

sad truth
Back to top Go down
Hunter_Barbian
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Hunter_Barbian

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 9:02 pm

When you're too poor to spend $100+ on a solid set up.
Back to top Go down
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
jamestown1

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 10:57 pm

Noel wrote:
eddie Victory wrote:
once upon a time FBHQ used to be a buzzing forum, with a bunch of active mods, give-aways and interesting discussions, then instagram came along an ruined everythin

the end

tongue

sad truth

yeah it seems like this forum used to be pretty live. I wish there were more active forums out there. People are too ADD these days I suppose.
Back to top Go down
huggiemanbearpig
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
huggiemanbearpig

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 3:43 am

eddie Victory wrote:

the end

tongue

this awkward
Back to top Go down
Nick van Doleweerd
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Nick van Doleweerd

Setup :
Cowply c2
brt
oak bowls
creamy goo Tape

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 7:15 pm

one of the first trades i did was sending out 4 decks in 1 package and 'it getting lost in the mail'

broke a brr hangar

stripped bases 4 days

got some fucking new red oak bowls and new brts, 2 days after i went on a trip and lost a whole truck with 2 wheels on it so now im stuck with a truck and 2 oaks

i hate this hobby
Back to top Go down
Joe Connelly
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe Connelly

Setup : cozy with cool guy wheels and trucks

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 10:21 pm

just wanted to update my post about the lowpro i ordered. andre finally messaged me back on insta and is looking into why i havnt got the deck.. apparently the emails i sent him went to his spam folder hence why i never received a response, and he said hes willing to replace the deck free of charge if it got lost in the mail or whatever else may have happened to it. as of now, im really happy with his customer service because it seems like andre is genuinely concerned over what happened and wants to try and resolve it happy
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 11:00 pm

Post a SAD fingebaord story  - Page 2 4de249e5c3

This
Back to top Go down
Joe Connelly
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe Connelly

Setup : cozy with cool guy wheels and trucks

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 11:06 pm

dude Danny happy birthday man!
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 11:43 pm

Joe Connelly wrote:
dude Danny happy birthday man!
Haha cheers man happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post a SAD fingebaord story    Post a SAD fingebaord story  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post a SAD fingebaord story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2