Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalinstagram scammer: cxwply Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

instagram scammer: cxwply

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe Connelly
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe Connelly

Setup : cozy with cool guy wheels and trucks

instagram scammer: cxwply Empty
PostSubject: instagram scammer: cxwply   instagram scammer: cxwply EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 8:05 pm

i dont know if this guy has an account on here or not, but he has a substantial following on instagram under multiple accounts. @cxwply, @cxwplyy, and @fanoodle (same guy) has scammed me out of $15 for his holic on insta. communication was constant until he was suppose to send the deck, then he stopped answering me and i never got a pic of a post office receipt like i asked. it's been just about two weeks since he "sent" it out and has refused to even read my messages. dont deal with this guy and if anyone cares, help spread the word so others dont get fucked over from him like i did.

thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
jamestown1

PostSubject: Re: instagram scammer: cxwply   instagram scammer: cxwply EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 8:30 pm

Ive seen some stir about this fella, good to post this for people to see if they havent seen it on instagram yet. Also, sorry man that really sucks.
Back to top Go down
kyle ashley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
kyle ashley

PostSubject: Re: instagram scammer: cxwply   instagram scammer: cxwply EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 8:39 pm

that guy aways fishy when and him talk trade scammer suck sorry it happen
Back to top Go down
movin-like-burnie
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
movin-like-burnie

Companies : Random Shit Inc.
Setup : New main. 2023 we on new shit now

32mm remio catfish saltwater
32mm brtz with level ups
Sadood spitfire 99A wheels
Doom lagoon paperz

Main.
Stock 2 Beastpants smoking cat.
Brt widez/Oringz
Mini Oaks
24k gold board rails
Fbs

Main #2
Aphlikshun (cruiser shape)
Brt widez/chubz
Rainbow Oak RV1s
Decade board rails
Fbs

PostSubject: Re: instagram scammer: cxwply   instagram scammer: cxwply EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 10:08 pm

thats why i stopped making deals on instagram because people are snakes
Back to top Go down
BUMPYknuckles
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
BUMPYknuckles

Setup : .

PostSubject: Re: instagram scammer: cxwply   instagram scammer: cxwply EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 10:34 pm

Baffles me why people trade with people the don't acutally know
Back to top Go down
Baby Face Bubsy
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Baby Face Bubsy

Setup : Beast Pants
brr trucks/ wc bushing
FF brr ed wheels
no comply foamy g

PostSubject: Re: instagram scammer: cxwply   instagram scammer: cxwply EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 12:09 am

Wish this post came a little sooner haha. Same thing happened to me except for a lot more money...Insane how she has such a huge following and is a scammer. Hopefully I win the paypal dispute.
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: instagram scammer: cxwply   instagram scammer: cxwply EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 1:38 am

its a she and I've bought from her and everything went smoothly. I met her at South Session and she is super cool. Bought a bawsewood and she shipped next day.

sucks to hear this, hopefully everything works out.
Back to top Go down
Joe Connelly
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe Connelly

PostSubject: Re: instagram scammer: cxwply   instagram scammer: cxwply EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 2:45 am

Baby Face Bubsy wrote:
Wish this post came a little sooner haha. Same thing happened to me except for a lot more money...Insane how she has such a huge following and is a scammer. Hopefully I win the paypal dispute.

considering how big of a following she has, i figured she wouldnt be stupid enough to scam me.. i do know that she is definitely scamming me because i called her out on her most recent photo and she deleted the comment and blocked me. i STRONGLY encourage everyone to not follow her or to unfollow her if you are, and also to not conduct any business with her because shit like this shouldnt go unnoticed or without any consequences. i know im just a small voice in a big scene (which is why i believed she scammed me) but considering fingerboarding has been a big part of my life for nearly 10 years now, i feel truly disrespected by someone i would consider myself equal to, massive following or not.

..lesson learned tho, ill stick to trading/buying on here. also excuse me for assuming she was a guy, i had no idea lol
Back to top Go down
Fungerboard
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Fungerboard

Setup : Weca w2
BRT 2.0
FlatFace dual duro

PostSubject: Re: instagram scammer: cxwply   instagram scammer: cxwply EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 8:41 pm

She is a bitch tbh. She sold one deck to 3 people about two weeks ago and someone i know lost out.
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/fungerboard/
Joe Connelly
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe Connelly

PostSubject: Re: instagram scammer: cxwply   instagram scammer: cxwply EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 9:09 pm

Fungerboard wrote:
She is a bitch tbh. She sold one deck to 3 people about two weeks ago and someone i know lost out.

it seems like she is, she definitely didnt carry herself out to be a very likable person when we did message each other. i want to snap every single one of her decks in front of her presumably ugly fucking face lol, that seems like a fitting punishment for being scummy and fucking multiple people over
Back to top Go down
Baby Face Bubsy
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Baby Face Bubsy

Setup : Beast Pants
brr trucks/ wc bushing
FF brr ed wheels
no comply foamy g

PostSubject: Re: instagram scammer: cxwply   instagram scammer: cxwply EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:55 pm

Good news! I won the dispute, so happy that little turd didn't get to keep that money. Feels good man.
Back to top Go down
Joe Connelly
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe Connelly

PostSubject: Re: instagram scammer: cxwply   instagram scammer: cxwply EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 5:35 am

Baby Face Bubsy wrote:
Good news! I won the dispute, so happy that little turd didn't get to keep that money. Feels good man.

good to hear man cheers
Back to top Go down
fokkusu
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
fokkusu

Setup : BW Wide, BRT's, Oak RV2's, Rip
Piratenholz OR Ambt, BRT's, Oak Bowls, FBS

PostSubject: Re: instagram scammer: cxwply   instagram scammer: cxwply EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 12:39 pm

The more you know. I unfollowed her recently for other reasons
Back to top Go down
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
jamestown1

PostSubject: Re: instagram scammer: cxwply   instagram scammer: cxwply EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Victory! good to hear man.
Back to top Go down
Joe Connelly
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe Connelly

PostSubject: Re: instagram scammer: cxwply   instagram scammer: cxwply EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 3:33 am

in a surprising turn of events, today i actually did get the holic. i now somewhat take back what i said about wanting to snap her decks, and i only say somewhat because the lack of communication was still sketchy and as anyone can tell from this thread, she has scammed people before. also the whole deleting my comments on her photos and not addressing the situation personally with me at all is still pretty fucked if you ask me. i honestly think she only sent the deck after i caused a stir about it here and on instagram.. or who knows maybe she was just lazy and took a while to send it. take what you will from all of this and form your own opinion about the situation. personally, id still stay away from trading with or buying from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: instagram scammer: cxwply   instagram scammer: cxwply Empty

Back to top Go down

instagram scammer: cxwply

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1