Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalfingerboarding rant. Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fingerboarding rant.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
riptape.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
riptape.

fingerboarding rant. Empty
PostSubject: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptyFri May 20, 2016 12:28 am

i like jokes

Last edited by riptape. on Sun May 22, 2016 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiCar
SiCar

Companies : Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptyFri May 20, 2016 12:58 am

That's your perception. Thing is Holden, you single handedly fucked up a big part of the 'scene' for the last 5 years or so. You have no room whatsoever to talk about how things are a bit shitty right now.

Maybe if you'd not spent (literally) thousands of hours being a dick and creating spam accounts, ripping off companies and trying to ruin peoples reputations, you could have actually done something really positive in this scene and created something good.

Back to top Go down
http://www.cartwheels.bigcartel.com
BUMPYknuckles
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
BUMPYknuckles

Setup : .

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptyFri May 20, 2016 12:20 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.. avoid instagram and fingerboarding is great
Back to top Go down
Bobby Bils
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Bobby Bils

Setup : Fingerboard

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptyFri May 20, 2016 1:30 pm

I dont see how what anybody else does can affect the fun you have by yourself with your own fingerboard.
Back to top Go down
http://theskateboardmag.com/harbor-full-video/
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptyFri May 20, 2016 3:29 pm

SiCar wrote:
That's your perception. Thing is Holden, you single handedly fucked up a big part of the 'scene' for the last 5 years or so. You have no room whatsoever to talk about how things are a bit shitty right now.

Maybe if you'd not spent (literally) thousands of hours being a dick and creating spam accounts, ripping off companies and trying to ruin peoples reputations, you could have actually done something really positive in this scene and created something good.

BOOM
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
Naviture
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Naviture

Companies : NALA+ Ramps
Setup : BW X-wide LOW + BRT 32s + Winkler Wheels Classics

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptyFri May 20, 2016 3:31 pm

Uhm I don't understand though, what does anyone's business have to do with your own self fingerboarding. Maybe it's just a trend but you don't have to go with it - it shouldn't be tied completely to the way you want to fingerboard imo
Back to top Go down
Fungerboard
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Fungerboard

Setup : Weca w2
BRT 2.0
FlatFace dual duro

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptyFri May 20, 2016 3:55 pm

JessM wrote:
SiCar wrote:

BOOM
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/fungerboard/
alexander
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
alexander

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 pm

stop caring about what the current trend is and have fun lol who cares what products other people use
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptyFri May 20, 2016 7:23 pm

I see what you're saying, but it shouldn't have any bearing on the amount of fun you have.
Back to top Go down
woob
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
woob

Companies : woob
Setup : woob

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptySat May 21, 2016 1:18 am

stop fingerboarding
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zmwoob
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptySat May 21, 2016 2:20 am

If you enjoy fingerboarding then keep fingerboarding. If you don't move on to a different hobby already. Trends are trends and they come and go so no need to rant over something you have very little influence over.
Back to top Go down
Joe Connelly
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe Connelly

Setup : cozy with cool guy wheels and trucks

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptySat May 21, 2016 3:46 am

saying "trends" and shit changing are ruining you having fun with fingerboarding when you can choose to completely avoid it all and not take part in any of it in the first place, is kinda stupid. fingerboarding is what YOU make it and what YOU want it to be for yourself.. but i feel like some of you guys need to ease up on holden (riptape). the guy owned up to his shit and has been very active on the site in a positive manner ever since. ive personally never been affected by him in any way (positive or negative) and i dont mean to step on any toes, but all the shit that happened or did not happen with him is in the past, and it seems like hes been making more than an effort to move on from it and help keep this forum active. tho in a sense i do agree with what sicar said in that instead of complaining about what you dont like in the scene, try creating things you do like.
Back to top Go down
riptape.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
riptape.

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptySat May 21, 2016 4:40 am

Fungerboard wrote:
JessM wrote:
SiCar wrote:

BOOM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol you're all trying to roast me but was in my inbox wanting free shit lol
Back to top Go down
SiCar
SiCar

Companies : Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptySat May 21, 2016 6:49 am

Nah, I wasn't. You can keep your free shit to yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartwheels.bigcartel.com
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptySat May 21, 2016 6:53 am

riptape. wrote:
Fungerboard wrote:
JessM wrote:
SiCar wrote:

BOOM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Give me proof that I was in your inbox and then I'll admit you're right. Until then, nice try.
Back to top Go down
riptape.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
riptape.

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:03 pm

JessM wrote:
riptape. wrote:
Fungerboard wrote:
JessM wrote:
SiCar wrote:

BOOM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Give me proof that I was in your inbox and then I'll admit you're right. Until then, nice try.

SiCar wrote:

was this directed to either you Simon or Jess? Nah. Please keep it to ya self. scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:06 pm

riptape. wrote:
JessM wrote:
riptape. wrote:
Fungerboard wrote:
JessM wrote:
SiCar wrote:

BOOM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

SiCar wrote:

was this directed to either you Simon or Jess? Nah. Please keep it to ya self. scratch scratch

Yeah it was lol
Back to top Go down
riptape.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
riptape.

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:08 pm

Danny H wrote:
riptape. wrote:
JessM wrote:
riptape. wrote:
Fungerboard wrote:
JessM wrote:
SiCar wrote:

BOOM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

SiCar wrote:

Yeah it was lol

lol whatever you say b. i was directing it to fungerboard but hey, you know how to read my mind aye. farao
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:02 am

riptape. wrote:
Danny H wrote:
riptape. wrote:
JessM wrote:
riptape. wrote:
Fungerboard wrote:
JessM wrote:
SiCar wrote:

BOOM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

SiCar wrote:

Yeah it was lol

lol whatever you say b. i was directing it to fungerboard but hey, you know how to read my mind aye. farao

You said "all" in a reply to 3 people. Even if you didn't want to direct it at all 3 of us, you did.
Back to top Go down
DoubleDigits
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
DoubleDigits

Setup : Setup #1
[Experimenting]

Setup #2
Brutal 'Nuke' shape
Grand cruiser wheels 8.5 (yellow)
Ytrucks (polished)
Witchcraft bushings (yellow)
Roswell deck rails (yellow)
Dislocation tape

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:05 am

Play your fingerboard and get new tricks.

Enough said...

- Jono
Back to top Go down
g.fb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
g.fb

Setup : lakewoods & woobs

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptySun May 22, 2016 1:40 am

hate stuff like this. instead of sitting back and complaining why not try and spark a change? or just stop fingerboarding in general lol
Back to top Go down
milk
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
milk

Setup : califingers
creamy goo
tdlb
oak wheels

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptySun May 22, 2016 1:46 am

dude... I literally just sit in my dorm when I'm bored and fuck around on my fingerboard for a while and I occasionally go on here. No one is telling you you have to use instagram or you have to do one thing. If you don't like instagram kids then don't use instagram and just have fun. Hell, sometimes I just make videos for fun, I don't care about how many views they get I just like making them. You do you.
Back to top Go down
riptape.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
riptape.

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:55 am

g.fb wrote:
hate stuff like this. instead of sitting back and complaining why not try and spark a change? or just stop fingerboarding in general lol

lol oh
Back to top Go down
riptape.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
riptape.

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:56 am

JessM wrote:
riptape. wrote:
Danny H wrote:
riptape. wrote:
JessM wrote:
riptape. wrote:
Fungerboard wrote:
JessM wrote:
SiCar wrote:

BOOM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

SiCar wrote:

Yeah it was lol

You said "all" in a reply to 3 people. Even if you didn't want to direct it at all 3 of us, you did.

ur so cute
Back to top Go down
Joe Connelly
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe Connelly

Setup : cozy with cool guy wheels and trucks

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. EmptySun May 22, 2016 3:28 am

i kinda take back what i said now.. adding fuel to the fire is just asking for trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fingerboarding rant.   fingerboarding rant. Empty

Back to top Go down

fingerboarding rant.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next