Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWhat should I get? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What should I get?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
naawwsty
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

What should I get? Empty
PostSubject: What should I get?   What should I get? EmptySun May 22, 2016 10:38 pm

Since I'm fairly new, I want to get some advice on my first obstacle. I know basic tricks and grinds/slides, so I don't necessarily need something for beginners, just something that is fun and not too expensive. Thanks for the help! (Sorry if this is in the wrong thread)
Back to top Go down
naawwsty
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

What should I get? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I get?   What should I get? EmptySun May 22, 2016 10:54 pm

Follow up, I was looking at Box 3 from Blackriver. I like the bank on one side. It seems to throw some creativity into a basic design. Let me know what you think! Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

What should I get? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I get?   What should I get? EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:18 pm

check out nprcrete.bigcartel.com
Back to top Go down
naawwsty
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

What should I get? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I get?   What should I get? EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:28 pm

Just checked it out. I like the street bench. Thanks I'll consider it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What should I get? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I get?   What should I get? Empty

Back to top Go down

What should I get?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Fingerboarding Discussion & News-