Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mubange
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Mubange

Companies : Galaxy of Flowers Fingerboards
Setup : Galaxy of Flowers TB#1
y trucks
y wheels
fbs smooth tape

Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. Empty
PostSubject: Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017.   Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 8:36 am

Please look at the end of this thread for updated information. THX! happy  happy

Hello,
I'm happy to introduce Galaxy of Flowers fingerboards today. happy

I make fingerbaords for about a year now & I think, that I might now have reached a qualitiy-level that is worth sharing with others.

You will get handcrafted & handpainted fingerbaords from a metal mold that were made with love and care out of 5 plies of maple wood. They were lacquered with very Scratch-resistant lacquer ( 3 coats on the upper side and a forth on the downside for extra graphic protection wink  ).
There are two shapes right now:
33*97 mm with mid to low concave, low tail and mid to low & a bit longer nose
29.5*97 mm with low concave, low tail and mid to low & a bit longer nose

This is my first stock:

Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. GoF7-jpg-klein

Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. GoF8-jpg-klein

Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. GoF9-jpg-klein

If you would like to get one, just pm me on instagram: @mubange
They are 24 Euro plus shipping (6.80 euro for international shipping, 3.50 euro for Germany and EU) .

I would be very happy to hear, what you think!

Last edited by Mubange on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matthew Taylor
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Matthew Taylor

Setup : Berlinwood, BRTs, WC, Winks, FBS.

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017.   Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 6:24 pm

These look amazing, especially the 2nd one. If only I had money...
Back to top Go down
Mubange
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Mubange

y trucks
y wheels
fbs smooth tape

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017.   Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 10:08 pm

thx!
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017.   Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 11:28 pm

that 3rd one is so clean
Back to top Go down
Mubange
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Mubange

y trucks
y wheels
fbs smooth tape

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017.   Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 6:03 pm

thank you!

I forgot to mention they come with one piece of fbs smooth tape & (of course) stickers.
Get em, guys (& girls) !
Back to top Go down
Cereal.Kill3r
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Setup #1
-G15
-Ytruck X4s
-Witchcraft bushings
-Winkler Signature Junks
-FBS

Setup #2
-BW Xwide low Gene Senges
-BRT
-Witchcraft bushings
-Oak RV2
-FBS

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017.   Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 12:59 am

looking good!

P.S. these decks are legit
Back to top Go down
Filip Bronola
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Filip Bronola

Companies : Spot Decks
Setup : fingerboard

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017.   Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 5:09 am

They look warped. Other than that, I would improve the counter sinks a bit, and try to either darken or outline some of the color on the graphics. Unique looking for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://spotdecks.bigcartel.com
Mubange
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Mubange

y trucks
y wheels
fbs smooth tape

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017.   Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 8:06 am

Filip Bronola wrote:
They look warped. Other than that, I would improve the counter sinks a bit, and try to either darken or outline some of the color on the graphics. Unique looking for sure.

thanks for your honest feedback! It's the only thing that really helps to improve.

I shurely don't want warped decks, so I triple-checked these three. Unfortunately you are right about gof#7, it's a bit warped, which is giving me the creeps, cause I love the graphics.
The other two are not warped, as far as I am any judge. I will take extra-care of that issue in the future, for shure.

I don't know about the graphics, though. They are outlined & I really like how the colors turned out. Maybe the photo could be better or maybe it's just a matter of taste, but I'm quite happy with that.  happy

I've already faced the countersinks, wasn't happy with them, too (an I've spent some more work on the edges, too). They look like this now:

Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. Counte10
Back to top Go down
Filip Bronola
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Filip Bronola

Companies : Spot Decks
Setup : fingerboard

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017.   Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 4:16 pm

very happy
Back to top Go down
http://spotdecks.bigcartel.com
Mubange
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Mubange

y trucks
y wheels
fbs smooth tape

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017.   Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 9:20 pm

wohow, its been a long time since i've posted here. I've done a lot of work on my decks since then & I feel, like I really should update you ab bit, even if there's maybe no one around very happy

So, since the last stuff i have posted here, i've worked (& hopefully improved) like every part of the deckmaking-process: new glue, new pressing facilities, new colors to paint the decks (yes still handpainted decks) & an oiled finish instead of lacquer. Wich i believe is super smooth happy

Here are some pics of newer decks to give you an insight. Feel free to comment or ask questions & feel free to follow me on insta @goffingerboards - See ya here or there cool

Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. Gof-2010

new galactic bowl shape:

Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. Gof-2011
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017.   Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 11:19 am

Holy crap I wish I had money for that bowl shape! Your decks have improved so much since last year. Keep at it man, the stuff you're putting out is definitely sick.
Back to top Go down
Mubange
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Mubange

y trucks
y wheels
fbs smooth tape

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017.   Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 9:50 pm

Thx a lot drunken ! I definitely will keep it up
Back to top Go down
Mubange
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Mubange

y trucks
y wheels
fbs smooth tape

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017.   Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 9:09 pm

Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. Galaxyofflowers-stock-2017

Dear fingerboarders!

Very proud to present this small stock to you all. Got 5 boards for you, all handpainted (the two at the side on top) , unique and with an oiled finish for the best feeling & quality. Choose between 3 galactic-bowl-shaped boards (34*98 mm) and two milkyway (streetshape) boards (34*97 mm). Stock will drop on Sunday, 22nd of October 2017, 18:00 middle european time, (that’s 12:00 in New York). Feel free to visit our webstore http://www.freewebstore.org/goffingerboards or gather more information on my insta-account @goffingerboards . Thanks for your interst!
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017.   Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 3:32 pm

That swirl one on the left is amazing.
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017.   Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 4:26 pm

love the turtle one and the one to the right of it!
Back to top Go down
Mubange
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Mubange

y trucks
y wheels
fbs smooth tape

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017.   Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 6:16 pm

thx, guys! happy
stock is live now
http://www.freewebstore.org/goffingerboards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017.   Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017. Empty

Back to top Go down

Galaxy of Flowers - Stock on 22nd of october 2017.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1