Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHello ? Anybody here ?  Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello ? Anybody here ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Jack B.

Setup : Berlinwood 33.3 Low
Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS

Hello ? Anybody here ?  Empty
PostSubject: Hello ? Anybody here ?    Hello ? Anybody here ?  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 7:50 am

Hi guys, some of you might remember me from a couple years ago. I understand most stuff has moved over to instagram these days so is there nowhere to chat/buy/sell ?

Anyways if you want to give me a follow that would be cool cos ive lost all my old followers and might post some edits etc in the future:

Sun_Ra_13

Also if anyone can update me on whats been happening, i think i just seen 34mm BR trucks ? are 34mm decks standard now ?
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

Setup : main set-up: 30mm world creative, BR-trucks with orange bushings, winklers, fbs-tape
2. set-up: 31mm flaked, chinatrucks and -wheels with washers, BR-tape
3. set-up: 32 mm planktoon, chinatrucks and big winkler-like wheels,
fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Hello ? Anybody here ?    Hello ? Anybody here ?  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 10:36 am

yes man, i´m here every few weeks. i thougt i´m alone in this place now(except visitors) but i was wrong. nice to meet you.
i don´t use instagram (grandpa is too old for it wink ) so i don´t know what´s going on with that, but ... https://fingerboardhq.darkbb.com/t23829-fingerflip-inc-is-back
maybe you´ll get more answers there.

what do you mean with "are 34mm decks standard now", it´s up to you what size you like, isn´t it?
i still use a 30mm deck most of the time and i love it. screw the trends.

i´ll make some posts soon too, but my problem is time goes by so fast. fuck, i´m 37  happy!
have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Hello ? Anybody here ?    Hello ? Anybody here ?  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 6:19 pm

Hey man, a lot of us still check this place but really, the scene is on IG and Discord. If you want a more active community that is like FBHQ's chatbox on 24/7 check out the fingerboarding discord invite link from the fingerboard subreddit. It's also a much better place to sell imo, more secure and we really weed out scammers.

And yeah 34mm is the norm/trend now. Crazy times we live in man. And the craziest part is that Tech decks are either 29mm or 32mm wide now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello ? Anybody here ?    Hello ? Anybody here ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello ? Anybody here ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Fingerboarding Discussion & News-