Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNew staff from mittfingerboards Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New staff from mittfingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
macmitt
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

New staff from mittfingerboards Empty
PostSubject: New staff from mittfingerboards   New staff from mittfingerboards EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:54 pm

Hellow everone
I am new on forum and is first forum I have ever been.i would like to share with you about new staff from mittskateboards.
Now all fingerboards and some ramp are available in England.If anybody had any of Mittfingerboards item please write me what you think about the decks and ramps.
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New staff from mittfingerboards   New staff from mittfingerboards EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:56 pm

my first ever deck was a mitt ive always wanted some off the ramps ill hopefully get some very happy
Back to top Go down
Thom McInally
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thom McInally

PostSubject: Re: New staff from mittfingerboards   New staff from mittfingerboards EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Who sells Mitt products in the UK?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New staff from mittfingerboards   New staff from mittfingerboards EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:32 pm

theres a guy on ebay its something like mac2kom25 idk
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: New staff from mittfingerboards   New staff from mittfingerboards EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:36 pm

yeah ive seen lots on the bay......if you find them on their im sure theirs a link to a shop somewhere?....im not sure but i think roller snakes might sell them?...but dont quote me on that cos im not 100%
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: New staff from mittfingerboards   New staff from mittfingerboards EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:45 pm

I got mitt stuff to review for unite (review should be up this weekend) and it took like 2 days to ship as it came from the UK happy dunno who sells it though : o
Back to top Go down
eddie.s.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
eddie.s.

PostSubject: Re: New staff from mittfingerboards   New staff from mittfingerboards EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:10 pm

Mitt is really underrated, some good stuff comes from them, iv got a few decks and a bench and all of them are really good.
Back to top Go down
http://eddiethellama.tumblr.com
macmitt
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: New staff from mittfingerboards   New staff from mittfingerboards EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:22 pm

I am a brother of the owner the mittskateboards company.At the moment I am selling all products on ebay(my nick on ebay is mac25kom) but near future I will have internet shop.I hope you will enjoy all our products.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New staff from mittfingerboards   New staff from mittfingerboards EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:44 pm

yeah your the guy i bought my first ever wooden deck from =]
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: New staff from mittfingerboards   New staff from mittfingerboards EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:42 pm

that box 5 replica looks sick! happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New staff from mittfingerboards   New staff from mittfingerboards Empty

Back to top Go down

New staff from mittfingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1