Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal4CFB New Deck Stickers Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4CFB New Deck Stickers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

4CFB New Deck Stickers Empty
PostSubject: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Hello guys i just got some deck stickers I think they turned out pretty cool happy
4CFB New Deck Stickers Deckst10
Back to top Go down
http://www.4cfingerboards.com
skaterhabitat98
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
skaterhabitat98

Companies : sponsored by 4 corner fb!
Setup : Berlinwood NM logo wood
Flatface G6o
4c chrome trucks
4c bushings
4c tape

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:48 pm

NICE MAN! they look sexy as hell haha wink
Back to top Go down
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
CasparH

Companies : SkullwoodWorkshops
Setup : Berlinwood My Name is Graphic
Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:50 pm

nice!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.skullwoodworkshops.weebly.com
willbullows
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
willbullows

Companies : Fingerboarding Music Skateboarding Scootering
Setup : BWNM Yellow Black River Graph
brr edition Winklers white
FD wide tuned trucks
Blue Pivot Cups
Rip Tape

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:00 pm

SWEET!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/willbullows
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:22 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Ty guys , i'm not really big on deck stickers myself but I know a lot of people like them happy
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:41 pm

look good bobby, but you have to cut them out yourself? no biggie i guess....its not hard to after all, but you know how people moan...or not hopefully happy
Back to top Go down
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:04 pm

LOL blosom i know, they are called kiss cuts and it would have raised the price by about 243$ for 6 kisses happy
at that price i wouldn't be able to really give them away with orders
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:14 pm

^paying for kisses is always expensive

Haha seriously though, nice stickers happy
Back to top Go down
eddie.s.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
eddie.s.

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:22 pm

They look pretty cool! shame you have to cut them out yourself, but that is wayyyy to expensive!, id do the same wink
Back to top Go down
http://eddiethellama.tumblr.com
OBF
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
OBF

Setup : Proowood Venti Deck
TD Trucks
Nollie Classics (Green)
Proowood Tape

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 pm

they looks sick man happy
and you could always just put some fss slippy tape over the stickers to keep them neat happy
Back to top Go down
appleyard14
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
appleyard14

Setup : wood, metal, urethane, condoms

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:04 pm

i think you should cut them with rigid edges, like rectangles moreso. You can use those paper cutter things (?) they have them at staples and lots of schools where you just line up the edge and pull the blade down. It cuts em super nice and im sure you can find someone who has one and do up your whole batch nice and quick. I think you can cut up to like 10 at a time or something to.
Back to top Go down
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:26 pm

lol i am not cutting out 1000 stickers with 6 designs each... that would look cool though happy
Back to top Go down
appleyard14
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
appleyard14

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:41 pm

well if you can cut 10 thick at a time and the cutter could probably fit about 10 or 15 rows of them your actually not looking at more then a 15 minute job. It would look alot more professional IMO
Back to top Go down
flexboreder
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
flexboreder

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:43 pm

sick stickers bobby! they look really good. that sucks they cant cut them for less.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/flexboreder
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:54 am

TY ryan , it's basically 40$ a kiss cut ouch...
i agree cutting would be good, but i don't have the time so it ain't happening happy

Back to top Go down
appleyard14
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
appleyard14

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH1OGCtP3uY these are the things im talking about, I dont mean to hate on you. But your logos are decent and then you went and made them look like shit by cutting them like that. If you honestly dont have 15 minutes of free time to use one of these which could do all your stickers so fast (libraries have them as well as all office supply stores for use free of charge) Then why are you running a company? I mean this as constructive critiscm so dont take it the wrong way, but thats like someone sending out a deck and saying, "oh yea I was gonna laquer it but I didnt have time" How are we supposed to take these small companiy seriously and want to support them when judging by there products it looks like they dont give a fuck about there own products so why should I?

all of this isnt directed towards you either bobby it does apply to you but its a rant for all of the small companies out there cutting corners.
Back to top Go down
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:38 pm

No hate taken.
I have a paper cutter that i do my labels with and can tell you from experience that cutting out 1000 stickers with 6 cuts each minimum would take well over 15 minutes.
I think your analogy was stretched so i won't bother happy

These are just little deck stickers that come free with an order it's not that heavy, anybody that doesn't want to support my company because we don't raise our prices to be able to afford "free" deck stickers that are already cut out by all means please go to another company. Thanks
Bobby Alexander
4 Corner Fingerboards
Back to top Go down
appleyard14
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
appleyard14

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:35 pm

you could cut 100 stickers in one cut, ten rows of ten so 6 cuts intotal to get 600 stickers. I dont see how that would take more time then fifteen minutes. if you "dont have time" to do them all in one dxay do a couple cuts everday and they will all be done in a few days.

Quote :
These are just little deck stickers that come free with an order it's not that heavy, anybody that doesn't want to support my company because we don't raise our prices t o be able to afford "free" deck stickers that are already cut out by all means please go to another company. Thanks

I understand you may think they are just little "deck stickers" But little things count. When something looks like a 6 year old cut them out and you post pitures proud of them what does that really say about your products? As you said you have a paper trimmer, which is great because most people dont. And when they get your stickers they are gonna have to cut them out and make them look shitty to. Why not help out for your company and your customers? It would be a bad business move not to. Trying to give a story about how you dont want to raise prices and keep the stickers "free" is a copout. You dont need to raise the prices to cut out your free stickers for your customers when they dont have the resources to cut them nicely and you do, your just to lazy. I can see through the guilt intended in that quote. I honestly dont care if this comes accross as harsh, but there are enough fingerboard companies doing things the right way. Why does everyone need to have a fucking company? You dont need to offer a cheaper alternative because there is already a ton of amazing made very affordable decks. And they are all made with amazing craftmanship up there with yellowood and bw etc. Unless you truly have something new and different to offer I dont see a point for this company? And no im not willing to support a company who cant cut my stickers for me even if they are free, its supposed to be free, welcome to bussiness. All your saying by telling me you dont have a few minutes a day for the next few days to get em all cut is you dont care about us, plain and simple. So how can i care about 4corner
Back to top Go down
fbrep2010
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
fbrep2010

Companies : Fusion Distribution

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:40 pm

^^ ouch
Back to top Go down
http://fusiondistribution.co.uk/
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:48 pm

like i said feel free to support to another company. Thanks
Bobby
Back to top Go down
headstash
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
headstash

Companies : fingerboarding,skateboarding,cannabis,lsd,fun
Setup : redemption hybrid
td wides
shit wheels for now
redemption flo tape

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:55 pm

appleyard you sound like a douchebag! 4c is an amazing company for the usa cheap affordable products. and honestly how hard is it to cut the stickers to the shape you want them to be! i love 4c decks and the wheels are amazing! bobby is only doing the community a favor by making these things affordable! so you can be a snob and have everyone cut your stickers out for you if your so lazy!

bobby the stickers are sick and im gonna have to order again pretty soon deff want another deck i love this shape! keep up the good work man!
Back to top Go down
GrantHarris
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
GrantHarris

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Dude you do know that NOTHING Bobby is selling he makes? It just a bunch of china wides, decks, tape, and wheels?

He is making nothing but profit off of everything he is selling. He isn't just trying to provide quality stuff for cheap prices to fingerboarders.. He is just ordering half ass quality stuff for cheap prices and distributing it.
Back to top Go down
bobbysmokes
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
bobbysmokes

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Yup same as everybody else but my mark up is way lower
Back to top Go down
headstash
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
headstash

Companies : fingerboarding,skateboarding,cannabis,lsd,fun
Setup : redemption hybrid
td wides
shit wheels for now
redemption flo tape

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:06 pm

so what he doesnt make em! he is doing us a favor by providing good decks with an amazing shape! wich i use as my main! and the quality is way better than you put on! the bearing wheels are fast as fuck! and a good material i prefered them over my old g6s ! not to mention no one does extras like bobbby! he is a good guy and generous! god forbid someone wants to distribute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4CFB New Deck Stickers   4CFB New Deck Stickers Empty

Back to top Go down

4CFB New Deck Stickers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next