Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalbest/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Billy Mackean

Setup : Blosom graphic 32.5
BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:49 pm

powerslide, late roll forward.

lol jk

really into kf bs blunt, 5-0 front heel out happy
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Lol at your sig billy
Back to top Go down
LarryBarry
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
LarryBarry

Setup : berlinwood (nm - black anchor graphic)
FBS Extra Smooth (thank you Izzy)
Black River Trucks 2.o Mean Green
Timo Kranz Extra Soft Bushings
Winkler Wheels BRR Edition White

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:01 am

switch impossible - nose manual - fakie flip out
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:34 pm

finally being able to 3 shuv proper nicely = I am proud very happy
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:37 pm

Yee I got them the other day too
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Just got switch hardflips
Back to top Go down
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Peter.A

Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Finn S wrote:
Just got switch hardflips
Back to top Go down
Steele Duke
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Steele Duke

Companies : Skateboarding, Fingerboarding, and filming
Setup : R.I.P. yellowood p-6, ytrucks x2, sugarbrown oak wheels, fbs extrasmooth. Died from razor blades...aka garbage disposal :/

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:42 am

fakie varial heel to 5-0 fakie trey out happy
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Nollie hards
Kickflip back tails are now 1/5 trys
Got Bigflip back tails too landed 3 in a row happy
Back to top Go down
HenryFingerboards
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
HenryFingerboards

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:50 pm

invented a new trick it think but tell me the name if its already a trick !! i will get a video of it soon but i will tell you what it consists of _ basically its one and a half kickflips and you catch the deck grip side down on the back of your fingers then turn your hand over so your hand is upside do with your palm facing up and roll away
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitefingerboarding.com/
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

Companies : Music, FB, SB, Sporting
Setup : Woodguest Deck
FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:00 pm

Frontside Kickflip to 5-0 shuv out.

i splooged
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Tre smith
Back to top Go down
DipKicks
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
DipKicks

Setup : Berlinwood Rasta
Bollie Trucks
Flatface G6D Black
FBS

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:38 am

doing hardflips
Back to top Go down
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ironfingers

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:23 am

Nollie frontside flip crook, 1 in about 8 trys..

And I'm starting to get back tails, I find them really hard
Back to top Go down
DipKicks
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
DipKicks

Setup : Berlinwood Rasta
Bollie Trucks
Flatface G6D Black
FBS

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:01 am

Ironfingers wrote:
And I'm starting to get back tails, I find them really hard

Me too happy and FS Blunts

Sooo satisfying though
Back to top Go down
PureSirGold
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
PureSirGold

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:06 pm

Hosptital flip and switch hospital flip in a row best tricks i landed this year
Back to top Go down
sweetbabies
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
sweetbabies

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:44 pm

HenryFingerboards wrote:
invented a new trick it think but tell me the name if its already a trick !! i will get a video of it soon but i will tell you what it consists of _ basically its one and a half kickflips and you catch the deck grip side down on the back of your fingers then turn your hand over so your hand is upside do with your palm facing up and roll away

sounds like double casperflip sexchange.
Back to top Go down
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:24 pm

sweetbabies wrote:
HenryFingerboards wrote:

sounds like double casperflip sexchange.
Idk what theyre called but timo kranz did like 30 of em at fast fingers.
Back to top Go down
sweetbabies
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
sweetbabies

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:46 pm

Just got switch frontside flips on lock very happy
Back to top Go down
MattB Oxenide
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
MattB Oxenide

Setup : Flatface g13 split ply, brr trucks, g5's brr edition
berlinwood sibbarb love 02, brr trucks, G7's brr edition
berlinwood elias assmuth, orion trucks, winkler wheels

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:29 pm

nollie heel nosemanual nollie tre out happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxenide?feature=mhee
MitchErickson
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
MitchErickson

Companies : no company, love Longboarding.
Setup : Yellowood Mushroom graphic, White 2.0 BRTs and Wrinklers
Or
Blosom Deck, Y Trucks (yellow), Oak Blue motions.

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:55 am

Just learned nollie kicks a few days ago, just landed first nollie tre
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MitchSayWhat?feature=mhee
RM
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
RM

FBS Extra Smooth Tape
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
Black RV Oak Wheels

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:57 am

Switch Nollie Halfcabs

thats right, try wrapping your head around that one.
Back to top Go down
TylerE
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
TylerE

Setup : BW
2.0 BRT <3
FF G6D
FBS extra smoof
TKY

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:59 am

Switch flip front blunt 1/5
Switch flip front crook 2/5
Nollie half cab flipsss

Switch is braking my ballllssss
Back to top Go down
MitchErickson
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
MitchErickson

Companies : no company, love Longboarding.
Setup : Yellowood Mushroom graphic, White 2.0 BRTs and Wrinklers
Or
Blosom Deck, Y Trucks (yellow), Oak Blue motions.

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:36 am

RM wrote:
Switch Nollie Halfcabs

isn't that just a fakie 180 dude...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MitchSayWhat?feature=mhee
TylerE
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
TylerE

Setup : BW
2.0 BRT <3
FF G6D
FBS extra smoof
TKY

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:42 am

MitchErickson wrote:
RM wrote:
Switch Nollie Halfcabs

isn't that just a fakie 180 dude...

I think you're right... but the world may never know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next