Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalbest/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Dom-Mattocks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:07 pm

Rdcruzer wrote:
It's a shame James ruined the chain...hehe Basketball

why what did james do
Back to top Go down
sebastiaanKruik
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
sebastiaanKruik

Setup :

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:40 pm

chiller123 wrote:
was it the one in your photo, sounds really annoying sad
yes it was
Back to top Go down
guitarmeetsjake
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
guitarmeetsjake

Companies : Proud rider of Northwoods performance fingerboards; Fingerboarding, skateboarding, reading, writing, gaming, electric guitar, vaping
Setup : Northwoods BIGSTIC complete FIRE series

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Landed a few good ones today. Not THAT awesome, but I'm just learning them.
Nollie kickflip to nosegrind, then again to 5-0 right after
Switch kickflip to 5-0
Nollie to noseblunt, nollie kickflip out
Varial heelflip to salad grind
Nosegrind, nollie kickflip out
Nosegrind, nollie kickflip to 5-0

It's been a pretty good day so far ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/guitarmeetsjake
mrjacobburke
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Companies : Manchester,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:27 pm

My best trick of the day was probably a switch 360 shuv it tailgrind switch tre out
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:15 pm

You have to film No offense but after your videos I would not expect something that good tongue
Back to top Go down
Daniel.H
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daniel.H

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Finn S wrote:
You have to film No offense but after your videos I would not expect something that good tongue
I thought this :L
Back to top Go down
GoFingaBoarding
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
GoFingaBoarding

Companies : Just Fingerboards, Fingerboarding
Setup : Forgiven Fingerboards Old mold, Tech Deck wides with Teflon tuning, Flatface G6Ds and 4cfingerboards Tape.

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:22 am

i did the sickest switch flip switch back tail 3 shuvvv very happy
Back to top Go down
Trop32
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Trop32

Companies : Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Fingerboarding
Setup : Jack shit.

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:33 am

Got a new deck today and i did kickflip front tail 3shuv out
Back to top Go down
CrunchyFingers
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
CrunchyFingers

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Impossible Body Varial FS 180 Revert
Back to top Go down
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Peter.A

Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:14 pm

Tre nose nollie tre out
Back to top Go down
guitarmeetsjake
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
guitarmeetsjake

Companies : Proud rider of Northwoods performance fingerboards; Fingerboarding, skateboarding, reading, writing, gaming, electric guitar, vaping

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:25 pm

Peter.A wrote:
Tre nose nollie tre out
I'm working on these, but it isn't going so well shocked. I'm just now learning nollie kicks out of nosegrinds
Back to top Go down
Finn S
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Finn S

Setup : Blosom 30.5
Winks
Brts
Rip

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:15 pm

Denny politan
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:17 pm

learnt kickflip bs noseblunt pop out to switch k earlier. soo fun very happy
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:57 pm

James tried to show me how to kickflip but I'm still a big noob and can't do it.
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:06 am

I know everyone probably says it, but watch gary chin (weakfingers)' tutorial. soo helpful happy
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:27 am

kerryDETH wrote:
I know everyone probably says it, but watch gary chin (weakfingers)' tutorial. soo helpful happy

I just need to sit down for a few hours and work on it.

I'm also trying to learn impossibles.

I'm REALLY excited to take them to grinds though!
Back to top Go down
guitarmeetsjake
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
guitarmeetsjake

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:02 am

MaxL wrote:
I just need to sit down for a few hours and work on it.

I'm also trying to learn impossibles.

I'm REALLY excited to take them to grinds though!
Impossible are HARD for me shocked I've just never been able to do them. I can get clean nollie impossibles sometimes though. They seem easier than regular impossibles to me since I'm riding forward and it's easier to wrap around my finger, but still pretty rough.

Seems like it took FOREVER to learn kickflips, and I still haven't mastered them. But practice makes perfect I guess
Back to top Go down
stevenfilms
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stevenfilms

Companies : Filming, skating, and fingerboarding
Setup : Redemption MMC, wide tuned trucks, china non-bearing wheels , Incredibly Smooth & Grippy tape

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:25 am

With my new bushings, my trucks are like 10x looser. I get wheel-bite easily now haha, compared to how I only sometimes got it before. So now I'm relearning all of my tricks lol, but it's worth it, cuz' it's also 1000x more fun to fingerboard this way for me. happy
Back to top Go down
flexboreder
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
flexboreder

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:54 am

lately since I've had time to fingerboard Chris Daniels has had me hardflipping everything LMAO
I already knew how to do them but his way just made them easier
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/flexboreder
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:26 am

I've been working on fs impossibles lately shocked they're so fucking fun ;D
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
James.P

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:12 am

Mattoxx_96 wrote:
Rdcruzer wrote:
It's a shame James ruined the chain...hehe Basketball

why what did james do

Yeah, what did I do?
Back to top Go down
Trevor Westad
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trevor Westad

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:55 pm

please make a fs impossable tutorial..i dont understand how to do them!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
guitarmeetsjake
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
guitarmeetsjake

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:21 pm

T-Dub97 wrote:
please make a fs impossable tutorial..i dont understand how to do them!!
What don't you get? I find the trick itself pretty self-explanatory. It's just DOING it that gets me hahaha xD They're really hard
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Start learning to do the vertically, thats pretty easy. Then work on getting them a little more horizontal.
Back to top Go down
mrjacobburke
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Companies : Manchester,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:55 pm

Yes! I just landed a clean Inward heel!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else   best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

best/first/last/something else trick of the day/week/something else

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next