HomePortalRules + New Members FAQRegisterLog in

Share | .
 

 Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Northwoods
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 43
Companies : Northwoods performance fingerboards
Setup : BIGSTIC!!

PostSubject: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:16 am



Last edited by Northwoods on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
http://www.northwoodsfb.com
Ironfingers
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1893
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Mostly Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:55 am

Bottom ply on the green one is really nice
Back to top Go down
CasparH
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 2611
Join date : 2011-01-09
Location : Switzerland
Companies : SkullwoodWorkshops
Setup : Berlinwood My Name is Graphic
Wide Allen Key Trucks
Flatface G6 a´s
Riptape

I AM SWEDISH

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:53 am

Looks really cool nice!

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/SkullwoodWorkshops


kerryDETH wrote:
If you don't like what you do enough to wear a tshirt you brought about it in public I don't see why you'd wear it at all? Fuck the haters. Live life how you want to happy


My mother told me that the key to life is happiness. My teachers at school asked me what I wanted to be when I was older, i said happy. They told me I didnt understand the assignment. I told them they didnt understand life. - John Lennon

Cartledge: Just because every other 'scene' has let China stuff into their market, doesn't mean that we shouldn't have the pride to stamp it out of ours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skullwoodworkshops.weebly.com
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:36 am

at-least the link works.

_________________
Instagram - jdlprivacy
Back to top Go down
Northwoods
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 43
Companies : Northwoods performance fingerboards
Setup : BIGSTIC!!

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Thanks for the support guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.northwoodsfb.com
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 18
Location : Dublin,Ireland
Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide


PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Looks tasty J happy btw lovin the new website layout

_________________
I'm Peter and I ride for Northwoodsfb. $wag.bro.live it.
www.youtube/user/JUSTFINGASK8


Last edited by Peter.A on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rdcruzer
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 4145
Join date : 2009-11-06
Location : london, england
Companies : fingerboarding :D
Setup : FL Fingerboard <3 <3
Mellow Yellow BRTs
FlatFace BRT edition wheels
FL tape <3 <3 <3

BW Pornstorm
Ytrucks
Oak wheels

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Nice, just read like everything on the website, you're a really captivating writer and I can see how passionate you are about fingerboarding! I really like the emerald deck, so different to the other ordinary stuff that is offered these days happy keep it up mayun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/users/Rdcruzer
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 18
Location : Dublin,Ireland
Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide


PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Rdcruzer wrote:
Nice, just read like everything on the website, you're a really captivating writer and I can see how passionate you are about fingerboarding! I really like the emerald deck, so different to the other ordinary stuff that is offered these days happy keep it up mayun!
Yehhhhh happy Northwoods are starting be respected happy

_________________
I'm Peter and I ride for Northwoodsfb. $wag.bro.live it.
www.youtube/user/JUSTFINGASK8
Back to top Go down
Nedim V
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1532
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 20
Location : Bosnia and Herzegovina
Setup : flatface g13 30,5mm
dumps
g6d's


PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:24 pm

Not because of you bro. No offense but you kinda killed Northwoods reputation.
I like northwoods but really dislike Z shred.

_________________
[u]...[/u]
Back to top Go down
Rdcruzer
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 4145
Join date : 2009-11-06
Location : london, england
Companies : fingerboarding :D
Setup : FL Fingerboard <3 <3
Mellow Yellow BRTs
FlatFace BRT edition wheels
FL tape <3 <3 <3

BW Pornstorm
Ytrucks
Oak wheels

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Nedim V wrote:
Not because of you bro. No offense but you kinda killed Northwoods reputation.
I like northwoods but really dislike Z shred.
In a mean way I have to agree, sad sorry Peter!
I just think you presented them as one of those crappy youtube companies, which nobody can take seriously!
Try and present your writing in a professional fashion and people will take you seriously happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/users/Rdcruzer
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 18
Location : Dublin,Ireland
Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide


PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Rdcruzer wrote:
Nedim V wrote:
Not because of you bro. No offense but you kinda killed Northwoods reputation.
I like northwoods but really dislike Z shred.
In a mean way I have to agree, sad sorry Peter!
I just think you presented them as one of those crappy youtube companies, which nobody can take seriously!
Try and present your writing in a professional fashion and people will take you seriously happy
kk

_________________
I'm Peter and I ride for Northwoodsfb. $wag.bro.live it.
www.youtube/user/JUSTFINGASK8
Back to top Go down
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 18
Location : Dublin,Ireland
Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide


PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:52 pm

Nedim V wrote:
Not because of you bro. No offense but you kinda killed Northwoods reputation.
I like northwoods but really dislike Z shred.

I admit my presentation was bad and I'm sorry sad Northwoods is truly a great company. Btw I never did support Z shred in fact.

_________________
I'm Peter and I ride for Northwoodsfb. $wag.bro.live it.
www.youtube/user/JUSTFINGASK8
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 3703
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 19
Location : North London
Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Peter.A wrote:
Nedim V wrote:
Not because of you bro. No offense but you kinda killed Northwoods reputation.
I like northwoods but really dislike Z shred.

I admit my presentation was bad and I'm sorry sad Northwoods is truly a great company. Btw I never did support Z shred in fact.

i dont understand your sponcerd by northwood but you dont like z shread??? in a way your sponcerd by both.

_________________
chiller123 wrote:
I knew only one person would create this thread, The almighty melvin!






Click this.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Fingerboardhq
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:55 pm

I personally think the decks look okay, they're interesting! But for doing business with Z-Shred, I'm gonna' think twice.

_________________
Instagram - jdlprivacy
Back to top Go down
chiller123
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1555
Join date : 2011-05-21
Age : 19
Location : brighton, uk

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:57 pm

James.P wrote:
I personally think the decks look okay, they're interesting! But for doing business with Z-Shred, I'm gonna' think twice.

this
Back to top Go down
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 18
Location : Dublin,Ireland
Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide


PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Nedim V wrote:
Not because of you bro. No offense but you kinda killed Northwoods reputation.
I like northwoods but really dislike Z shred.

NO because I only got the wheels as a gifft from Jarred not a sponsorpack or anything.So stop !

_________________
I'm Peter and I ride for Northwoodsfb. $wag.bro.live it.
www.youtube/user/JUSTFINGASK8


Last edited by Peter.A on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelt Jarred wrong)
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Peter.A wrote:
Nedim V wrote:
Not because of you bro. No offense but you kinda killed Northwoods reputation.
I like northwoods but really dislike Z shred.

NO because I only got the wheels as a gifft from Harred not a sponsorpack or anything.So stop !

Im confused . .

Harred?


But What Nedim said, you did kill it, and its nothing to do with the shit between us.

_________________
Instagram - jdlprivacy
Back to top Go down
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 18
Location : Dublin,Ireland
Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide


PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:15 pm

James.P wrote:
Peter.A wrote:
Nedim V wrote:
Not because of you bro. No offense but you kinda killed Northwoods reputation.
I like northwoods but really dislike Z shred.

NO because I only got the wheels as a gifft from Harred not a sponsorpack or anything.So stop !

Im confused . .

Harred?


But What Nedim said, you did kill it, and its nothing to do with the shit between us.

I edited it and I dont care what Nedim said.I know I made them look abit dodgy but you guys seen for youselves that Northwoods are a great company

_________________
I'm Peter and I ride for Northwoodsfb. $wag.bro.live it.
www.youtube/user/JUSTFINGASK8
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Peter.A wrote:
James.P wrote:
Peter.A wrote:
Nedim V wrote:
Not because of you bro. No offense but you kinda killed Northwoods reputation.
I like northwoods but really dislike Z shred.

NO because I only got the wheels as a gifft from Harred not a sponsorpack or anything.So stop !

Im confused . .

Harred?


But What Nedim said, you did kill it, and its nothing to do with the shit between us.

I edited it and I dont care what Nedim said.I know I made them look abit dodgy but you guys seen for youselves that Northwoods are a great company

Yeah, thats why they're dodgy ?

_________________
Instagram - jdlprivacy
Back to top Go down
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 18
Location : Dublin,Ireland
Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide


PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:26 pm

No! ^ your wrong ! I am not gonna respond any more

_________________
I'm Peter and I ride for Northwoodsfb. $wag.bro.live it.
www.youtube/user/JUSTFINGASK8
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Peter.A wrote:
No! ^ you're wrong ! I am not gonna respond any more

okay, sure thing happy

_________________
Instagram - jdlprivacy
Back to top Go down
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 18
Location : Dublin,Ireland
Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide


PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:32 pm

James.P wrote:
Peter.A wrote:
No! ^ you're wrong ! I am not gonna respond any more

okay, sure thing happy
thanks for the comments http://www.northwoodsfb.com/

_________________
I'm Peter and I ride for Northwoodsfb. $wag.bro.live it.
www.youtube/user/JUSTFINGASK8
Back to top Go down
James.P
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 2626
Join date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Dude, did you take anything I/Nedim just said into account?

_________________
Instagram - jdlprivacy
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2010-05-06
Age : 21
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Apparently not.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 18
Location : Dublin,Ireland
Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide


PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:38 pm

James.P wrote:
Dude, did you take anything I/Nedim just said into account?

Look I don't give a shit anymore if what you think about Northwoods, I should be thinking of diffrent ways to rep my sponsor support anymore instead of wasting my time trying to persuade you.......

_________________
I'm Peter and I ride for Northwoodsfb. $wag.bro.live it.
www.youtube/user/JUSTFINGASK8
Back to top Go down
 

Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Companies / Company Updates-