Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFree Flow Fingerboards Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Flow Fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Free Flow Fingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Free Flow Fingerboards

Free Flow Fingerboards Empty
PostSubject: Free Flow Fingerboards   Free Flow Fingerboards EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:58 pm

Free Flow Fingerboards Free210

Hi, I'm Kyle. I have been working with Free Flow Fingerboards for over a year now. I'm glad to be a part of the company.

-About Me:

My name is Kyle. I was born in California then I moved to NY City NY when I was 6. I'm 17 years old and I have been apart of the fingerboard scene for quite sometime. Here in NY there are not very many fingerboarders but to name some that are on the top of my head are I think it was a quite time ago Daniel Linquist came here when he was on a trip and I know Victoria Wisner. Well I don't personally know here but I know she is a fingerboarder.

-About Free Flow Fingerboards:

Free Flow Fingerboards has been around since 2008 but Free Flow just went to ash when we didn't have any customers. But now were back and better than ever. We used to sell some of the best stuff in the fingerboard scene but now were back with a change. We plant to now sell some of the products from the biggest brands out there. Such as Closeup Fingerskateboards, Nollie Wheels, Substance Wheels and some more.

Last edited by Free Flow Fingerboards on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: Free Flow Fingerboards   Free Flow Fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:01 am

Oh god...
Back to top Go down
flexboreder
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
flexboreder

PostSubject: Re: Free Flow Fingerboards   Free Flow Fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:02 am

TheMattigan wrote:
Oh god...

LMFAO!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/flexboreder
Free Flow Fingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Free Flow Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Free Flow Fingerboards   Free Flow Fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:06 am

Hey sorry guys I just edited it because I was just seeing how you do things on this forum. But if you're going to post positive gratitude about this company then feel free to do it. If you're going to post negative gratitude or anything negative, I don't want you to post about this. Because I want this company to go somewhere. It didn't go anywhere in 2008.

My main goal right now is to send out some tape to review to some US riders or some riders from UK as well. I'm also planning to get a stock of some tape and a huge stock of some veneer as well too. But we are also going to be selling China Wides too. I also know many of you guys hate China Products but deal with it. happy

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

PostSubject: Re: Free Flow Fingerboards   Free Flow Fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:10 am

So basically your going to re-sell Close up Nollie and Substance?

And btw Nollie sucks.
Back to top Go down
Free Flow Fingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Free Flow Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Free Flow Fingerboards   Free Flow Fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:12 am

xavier l. wrote:

And btw Nollie sucks.

Thank you for the heads up Xavier.

That's not all I'm going to be doing. I'm going to be doing a distribution as well as I'm going to sell some of my decks and tape. And even some ramps as well. I want to provide a little variety for all fingerboarders out there in the world that don't want to use a Tech Deck or a Pro*Wood.
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: Free Flow Fingerboards   Free Flow Fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:13 am

Hate incoming in...

Nollie and China in one company...bro you have balls to post here.
Back to top Go down
Free Flow Fingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Free Flow Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Free Flow Fingerboards   Free Flow Fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:17 am

TheMattigan wrote:
Hate incoming in...

Nollie and China in one company...bro you have balls to post here.

Hate?! I didn't expect to join this forum and get hated on for selling China Wides and Nollie Wheels products.

But what doesn't matter to you if I'm selling Nollie Wheels or China Products? If you're not going to buy it then don't bother putting:

Here comes the hate!
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: Free Flow Fingerboards   Free Flow Fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:18 am

Was just a warning man, don't be mad at me for giving you a little chance to brace yourself.

But I'll refrain from my point of view so far..
Back to top Go down
Free Flow Fingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Free Flow Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Free Flow Fingerboards   Free Flow Fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:21 am

TheMattigan wrote:
Was just a warning man, don't be mad at me for giving you a little chance to brace yourself.

Well I really don't appreciate you hating on me for being a new member.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Xavier

Setup : Whats a setup

PostSubject: Re: Free Flow Fingerboards   Free Flow Fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:22 am

Free Flow Fingerboards wrote:
xavier l. wrote:

And btw Nollie sucks.

That's not all I'm going to be doing. I'm going to be doing a distribution as well as I'm going to sell some of my decks and tape. And even some ramps as well. I want to provide a little variety for all fingerboarders out there in the world that don't want to use a Tech Deck or a Pro*Wood.

Oh Ok happy . Btw I wasn't trying to be a dick very happy . I'm not really that type of person
Back to top Go down
Free Flow Fingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Free Flow Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Free Flow Fingerboards   Free Flow Fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:24 am

xavier l. wrote:
xavier l. wrote:

And btw Nollie sucks.

Oh Ok happy . Btw I wasn't trying to be a dick very happy . I'm not really that type of person

It's alright man. I didn't think of it like that.

But any heads up on any good companies?
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: Free Flow Fingerboards   Free Flow Fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:26 am

TheMattigan wrote:

The hell? I didn't hate on you for being a new member?? I saw your first post that had three different free-internet-program-generated "logos"(if you can even call them that) and there was nothing in the first post. I was expecting some kid trying to start a company selling china crap and maybe some homemade/poorly made stuff. Guess what I got? Exactly what I thought. I wasn't trying to hate, I was warning you that you were going to get hate because of the China/Nollie stuff, then you flipped out on me. Calm down bro happy
Back to top Go down
Free Flow Fingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Free Flow Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Free Flow Fingerboards   Free Flow Fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:29 am

TheMattigan wrote:
TheMattigan wrote:

The hell? I didn't hate on you for being a new member?? I saw your first post that had three different free-internet-program-generated "logos"(if you can even call them that) and there was nothing in the first post. I was expecting some kid trying to start a company selling china crap and maybe some homemade/poorly made stuff. Guess what I got? Exactly what I thought. I wasn't trying to hate, I was warning you that you were going to get hate because of the China/Nollie stuff, then you flipped out on me. Calm down bro happy

Well I'm sorry if I'm coming at you wrong but I was trying to be one. I just thought you were hating on me sad because I was new, I thought you treated new members like this but. What are some good companies to distribute? tongue
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: Free Flow Fingerboards   Free Flow Fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:32 am

TheMattigan wrote:
TheMattigan wrote:

Well I'm sorry if I'm coming at you wrong but I was trying to be one. I just thought you were hating on me sad because I was new, I thought you treated new members like this but. What are some good companies to distribute? tongue

Nah, I'm pretty friendly, actually very happy

Good:
Temple
Pure
Substance(if you can somehow get that)
Closeup would be good

Bad:
any China crap
Nollie
Back to top Go down
Free Flow Fingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Free Flow Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Free Flow Fingerboards   Free Flow Fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:37 am

TheMattigan wrote:
TheMattigan wrote:
TheMattigan wrote:

Nah, I'm pretty friendly, actually very happy

Good:
Temple
Pure
Substance(if you can somehow get that)
Closeup would be good

Bad:
any China crap
Nollie

I'm good friends with Jerome. tongue so I can get the Substances
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: Free Flow Fingerboards   Free Flow Fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:40 am

Thats actually kinda awesome.
Back to top Go down
Free Flow Fingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Free Flow Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Free Flow Fingerboards   Free Flow Fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:44 am

Yeah I guess lol.
Back to top Go down
MaxL
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
MaxL

Companies : Yoyoing, Fingerboarding, Skating, Longboarding, Trumpet, Music, Graphic Design, Web Design
Setup : Redemption MMC | Vachina | Y-Trucks | Vachina

PostSubject: Re: Free Flow Fingerboards   Free Flow Fingerboards EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:08 am

You guys just got trolled by Holden.

AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Flow Fingerboards   Free Flow Fingerboards Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Flow Fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1