HomePortalRules + New Members FAQRegisterLog in

Share | .
 

 Improved Pro-Trucks at lower prices!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trevor Westad
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 19
Location : Alexandria, Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Improved Pro-Trucks at lower prices!    Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:13 pm

HenryFingerboards wrote:
People really need to stop all this negativity towards Prowood, I have bought and tried their decks, HP Trucks, tape, bearing wheels and bushings. To be honest with you all they have all been really good...
Amen Brothaaaa

_________________
[21:22:54] GunnerBoser : You want a naked man singing karaoke I have that too
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1759
Join date : 2012-04-20
Age : 17
Location : FREE GUCCI

PostSubject: Re: Improved Pro-Trucks at lower prices!    Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:38 pm

whatever. my opinion stays the same.

_________________
my youtube
TomB wrote:
the scene is too damn expensive
Back to top Go down
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 2343
Join date : 2011-02-07
Age : 21
Location : England
Setup : Blosom graphic 32.5
BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Improved Pro-Trucks at lower prices!    Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:20 pm

GIllybear wrote:
NO ONE IS MAKING YOU BUY THEM

NO ONE IS MAKING YOU WATCH CHILD - PORN, SO IT'S NOT WRONG AND YOU SHOULD DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.

i see your logic wink

_________________
My YouTube
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1759
Join date : 2012-04-20
Age : 17
Location : FREE GUCCI

PostSubject: Re: Improved Pro-Trucks at lower prices!    Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:23 pm

or,
NO ONE IS MAKING YOU CREATE CHILD PORN, SO ITS NOT WRONG AND YOU SHOULD DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.
but anyways, i'm over this whole thing. lets just forgive and forget, okay?

_________________
my youtube
TomB wrote:
the scene is too damn expensive
Back to top Go down
Billy Mackean
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 2343
Join date : 2011-02-07
Age : 21
Location : England
Setup : Blosom graphic 32.5
BRT wides
G5 BRR EDs
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Improved Pro-Trucks at lower prices!    Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:45 pm

IeatBananas wrote:

but anyways, i'm over this whole thing. lets just forgive and forget, okay?

I don't see why we should forget it. If a company that was openly ripping people off held an open Q&A in your town whilst you're there, would you not say something?

GIllybear wrote:
You all no this kid sells china trucks so just don't buy them instead of post whoring on his thread

Why, if they are creating topics about products, not raise the point of their prices? Yes don't buy from them, that's half the job though, why not let the company itself know why we don't buy from them (so they might see sense and change their approach), and let others know why we don't buy from them. I'm not gonna sit back and let kids get walked on by a company that everyone else knows is badly priced just because people raising the point of their poor prices is apparently "post whoring".

Let's do something about it.

_________________
My YouTube
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1549
Join date : 2012-01-06
Age : 20
Location : Holden, MA
Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Improved Pro-Trucks at lower prices!    Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:48 pm

Billy Mackean wrote:
IeatBananas wrote:

but anyways, i'm over this whole thing. lets just forgive and forget, okay?

I don't see why we should forget it. If a company that was openly ripping people off held an open Q&A in your town whilst you're there, would you not say something?

GIllybear wrote:
You all no this kid sells china trucks so just don't buy them instead of post whoring on his thread

Why, if they are creating topics about products, not raise the point of their prices? Yes don't buy from them, that's half the job though, why not let the company itself know why we don't buy from them (so they might see sense and change their approach), and let others know why we don't buy from them. I'm not gonna sit back and let kids get walked on by a company that everyone else knows is badly priced just because people raising the point of their poor prices is apparently "post whoring".

Let's do something about it.


REEEEEEEEEEEEEEVOOOLUUUTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

_________________
Oscar V. wrote:
You never fail to amuse Ben.


https://soundcloud.com/skeepsworld
Back to top Go down
ProwoodJim
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Palmyra, Indiana, USA
Companies : Prowood Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Improved Pro-Trucks at lower prices!    Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Billy Mackean, while you may disagree with my pricing, I completely disagree that we are openly ripping people off. Our prices are in line with our costs and we charge what we charge as part of our business plan. If you can find better products and prices, then you are free to shop where you like. It is after all, a free trade economy.

However, I am not sure why you are choosing to consistently harass us? We do our best everyday to provide solid products at fair prices that allow us to stay in business. There are MANY other companies that charge what we do and FAR MORE for their trucks. Why aren't you harassing them?

We have been around since 2008 and intend to stick around for the long haul. We will continue to do our best, each and every day for our customers. and the industry. Interestingly enough, you NEVER see Prowood type/say/post anything negative about ANY COMPANY, any where. Why? Because it is simply not helpful for the fingerboard industry.

They only way to keep a positive vibe in the industry is to set the standard of staying positive. We have no reason to HATE on anyone. We just don't do it. We give away thousands of dollars a year in products to worth while causes, we employ people and their salaries allow them to provide food and housing for their families. I provide for my own family with our income. Is that wrong? I certainly hope not!

Billy, I sincerely wish you nothing but the best, but really, like I told IEATBANANAS, when I want your opinion on our pricing, I will ask....

AND... really, I do ask.... Just like earlier this year, I was refining my board shapes..and I asked and sought feedback... So, please stay tuned and ready to provide your opinion. I'm sure I will want and seek it soon enough!

Back to top Go down
http://www.prowoodfingerboards.com.
Trevor Westad
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 19
Location : Alexandria, Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Improved Pro-Trucks at lower prices!    Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:06 pm

W00T go prowood! you tell em! .. haha but fo realzies I have tryed your producks and i think everything is great.. exept your tape :/ but thats just me.

_________________
[21:22:54] GunnerBoser : You want a naked man singing karaoke I have that too
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
GIllybear
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 1099
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 30
Location : DY2, Uk

PostSubject: Re: Improved Pro-Trucks at lower prices!    Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Billy Mackean wrote:
GIllybear wrote:
NO ONE IS MAKING YOU BUY THEM

NO ONE IS MAKING YOU WATCH CHILD - PORN, SO IT'S NOT WRONG AND YOU SHOULD DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.

i see your logic wink

What the fuck is your game little boy! Comparing child porn to a toy skateboard you have some serous problems in the head...

Hears a tissue

Wipe the grin off your face!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dgilliam87
blosom
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : UK
Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Improved Pro-Trucks at lower prices!    Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:15 pm

yeah im sick of this too.

Billy. that was a bit harsh.

just because some kid can buy china trucks elsewhere cheaper, do you really have to slate a persons hard work?

im sure the trucks in question come with different bushings, allen keys, tools, packaging, stickers etc. (all of these costing money)

Prowood is a business. gfive the guy a break for fducks sake. he has achieved more than your childish brains/mouths can fathom.

dont wanna pay prowood prices? fduck off and buy your trucks elsewhere. badmouthing someone is childs play. and if Jim wasn't the bigger man im sure he would have washed some of you kids mouths out personally. (i know i would)

now whatever happened in the past, so what. support or dont. simples.

if you have to bitch, do it behind closed doors...not for the world to see.

bitching is for elsewhere, not this place. feel the love or fdcuk off over the road to FFI.

_________________
www.blosom.co.uk
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1549
Join date : 2012-01-06
Age : 20
Location : Holden, MA
Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Improved Pro-Trucks at lower prices!    Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:37 pm

IMO, everybody in this thread has been a dickhead one wya or the other except Jim, including myself. I personally wouldnt pay the price for them but yeah it IS a business, I think Jim knows what he's doing, he's made it this far. I don't understand much of the hate for prowood, tho ive never ordered from them. On a final note, Blosom, I agree with most of what you say, but just because you may be older than some of us doesnt automatically make you all high and mighty. It kind of angers me when somebody is called childish for expressing their opinion. But yeah anyways share the love guys, its not FFI here!
Lets all just get along. happy

_________________
Oscar V. wrote:
You never fail to amuse Ben.


https://soundcloud.com/skeepsworld
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10750
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : Bristol, UK
Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Improved Pro-Trucks at lower prices!    Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:41 pm

this got way out of hand.

billy whilst I happen to love your viewpoint on a lot of things and how you always question stuff, I think most of the time its a fantastic trait in you and has made for many fun conversations in the time I've known you.. BUT you need to chill here.

I'ma lock this shit. Smiles all round baby happy

_________________
Fingerboard  < 3

My Youtube

UK Fingerboarding - Worldwide.
Back to top Go down
 

Improved Pro-Trucks at lower prices!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Companies / Company Updates-