Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNew YouTube channel- starting over and stuff. Just read this if you're already subscribed to me. Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New YouTube channel- starting over and stuff. Just read this if you're already subscribed to me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

New YouTube channel- starting over and stuff. Just read this if you're already subscribed to me. Empty
PostSubject: New YouTube channel- starting over and stuff. Just read this if you're already subscribed to me.   New YouTube channel- starting over and stuff. Just read this if you're already subscribed to me. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:19 am

Okay so I don't really like the outcome of my old channel, so I've made a new one with a better username...
Please subscribe to GunnerIsOG on YouTube if you're already subbed to YesIDriveAPrius

I'm not a noob and I actually post decently edited shit

I'll edit some quick poop and prove that I'm not just a subscription whore.

But yeah if those of you who are already subscribed to YesIDriveAPrius could go and sub my new channel that'd be splendid.

Sorry if you guys think I'm just posting this to get subs.

Just an informal thread for those of you who care. happy

https://www.youtube.com/gunnerisog

Thanks for taking the time to read this...
Back to top Go down
Jayden H.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jayden H.

Setup : FF G15 Zeph Engraved
FBS(duh?)
Wide Brts w/green witchcraft bushings
FF BRR edition Turquoise

New YouTube channel- starting over and stuff. Just read this if you're already subscribed to me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New YouTube channel- starting over and stuff. Just read this if you're already subscribed to me.   New YouTube channel- starting over and stuff. Just read this if you're already subscribed to me. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:23 am

F1RST EVER SUB!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: New YouTube channel- starting over and stuff. Just read this if you're already subscribed to me.   New YouTube channel- starting over and stuff. Just read this if you're already subscribed to me. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:39 am

Spelled some stuff wrong, but I don't really care because I made the "video" in like 1 minute if you count rendering and poop.

Yeah, happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New YouTube channel- starting over and stuff. Just read this if you're already subscribed to me.   New YouTube channel- starting over and stuff. Just read this if you're already subscribed to me. Empty

Back to top Go down

New YouTube channel- starting over and stuff. Just read this if you're already subscribed to me.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1