Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAnything is Beautiful. Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anything is Beautiful.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Javiera Méndez
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Javiera Méndez

Anything is Beautiful. Empty
PostSubject: Anything is Beautiful.   Anything is Beautiful. EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:14 am

Just thought I'd share something important to me for you guys, don't judge her; She has a disease, but don't take life for granted..
"Adalia Rose Williams is an extremly beatuiful child. She is 5 years old and has a personality that attracts all ages. She loves to sing, dance, color, play dress up and make-up. Her energy level is over the top and many times we find ourselves amazed of all the things she does with determination. She speaks her mind and is very observant of her surroundings. Adalia has a heart bigger than Texas. She shows love and compassion and expresses herself with kind words towards those who love her and share good times and make good memories with her.

At times when people find themselves down on their lives and feeling like they have no outlet to their problems, when they meet Adalia or see her on her Facebook, their lives change. People have another out look in life when they meet Adalia or see her videos on Facebook.

It amazes us how people that have tried to hurt themselves and came in contact with Adalia realize that life is not bad after all. Watching this little girl with Progeria, a disease that is aging her so fast, before our eyes and she lives life to the fullest with her warm heart and outgoing personality.

She has a spirit out of this world, like no other and so unique. Her beauty inside and out brightens her surrounding. Talking and laughing with this little ANGEL is the most amazing experience one can have. Words.....there are endless words to describe how a small 5 year old, named Adalia Rose has affected the lives of her loving parents, adoring brother, all her family and very close friends. Yes she is the LOVE of our lives the AIR that we breath and the HEART that constantly beats within us."
(Quoted from: http://www.adaliarose.com/)

Anything is Beautiful. 223846_440828802601595_1195154890_n
Anything is Beautiful. 576380_411719482179194_1165185475_n
Anything is Beautiful. 539854_453525341331941_306869122_n
Anything is Beautiful. 181813_441026712581804_1425564261_n
Back to top Go down
Diemond
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Diemond

Companies : skating, fingerboarding

PostSubject: Re: Anything is Beautiful.   Anything is Beautiful. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:02 pm

I've seen people post the rudest things about this girl.
Things such as "she should die" "she's ugly"
No one is ugly, no matter what.
She may look different but I still think this girl is beautiful on the outside.
And she could be a role model for people in the years to come when she's older.

Back to top Go down
Javiera Méndez
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Javiera Méndez

PostSubject: Re: Anything is Beautiful.   Anything is Beautiful. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Diemond wrote:
I've seen people post the rudest things about this girl.
Things such as "she should die" "she's ugly"
No one is ugly, no matter what.
She may look different but I still think this girl is beautiful on the outside.
And she could be a role model for people in the years to come when she's older.

Those are very kind words sir,
I really have the thought of her being a role model and teaching at schools when she get's older.
No one is ugly, it's not what matters on the outside, it's on the inside.
I bet she is an inspiration to many people!
(:
Back to top Go down
broxi
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
broxi

Companies : Sport, Music
Setup : Soma, BRR Trucks, TKYs, King Size vOnes, RipTape.

PostSubject: Re: Anything is Beautiful.   Anything is Beautiful. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:43 pm

It's the inside that counts.

Unfortunately, you do get people that are hideous on the inside. Those are the people that make comments about girls like her.
Back to top Go down
Boffey
Boffey

PostSubject: Re: Anything is Beautiful.   Anything is Beautiful. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:49 pm

Oh god, seen enough of this on facebook...
Unless you personally know her or know someone personally whos affected by this "disease", all you are doing is seeking attention because you respect her rights as a person even though she is diseased.
People are drastically different and if you viewed them equally yoi wouldnt feel the need to post about it on the internet to make you look like a better person.

+ you dont even know the name of the disease she has that you are trying to aware people of?

I dont mean to offend but it really annoys me when people do this
Back to top Go down
flickitfingerboards
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
flickitfingerboards

Setup : BW32mm classic skull graphic Bollie trucks, Winkler wheels brr edition.

PostSubject: Re: Anything is Beautiful.   Anything is Beautiful. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:07 pm

She is beautiful on the inside and the outside!
Back to top Go down
ConcreteFBS
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
ConcreteFBS

PostSubject: Re: Anything is Beautiful.   Anything is Beautiful. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:13 pm

I completely agree with Boffey, and have you never taking the piss out of someone in uour life for the way they look? Do you not judge people on an everyday basis on their looks? This Adela Rose stuff is getting annoying.
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

PostSubject: Re: Anything is Beautiful.   Anything is Beautiful. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:44 pm

LOL no hate but I scared the fuck out of myself when I saw the first pic! xD
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Anything is Beautiful. J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Anything is Beautiful.   Anything is Beautiful. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:52 pm

True words Boffey.

If you ask me, the girl is butt ugly.. Not trying to be mean, and it's definitely not her fault and i'm not judging her as a person..

I wanna puke when people post pics of her... Again nothing mean, just the way my stomach reacts when i see the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Anything is Beautiful.   Anything is Beautiful. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:31 pm

I agree with Mikkel and Boffey. If people really cared they'd take some real action and not just post about it on facebook for "likes".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything is Beautiful.   Anything is Beautiful. Empty

Back to top Go down

Anything is Beautiful.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1