Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2 - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

*flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:12 pm

squigleyFB18 wrote:
the decks will arive on halloween there is going to be 4 decks and 3 longboards, can some people please buy them, as i dont want this to be a lost cause, there will be free shipping if you buy any deck/ longboard and a tuning pack
You don't sound very confident in yourself. I honestly can't get excited about a product when the person who is selling them can't even get stoked on what he's selling. I think you're kind of jumping the gun on this whole thing. If you ask me I think you should wait until you've recieved everything and then advertise it just like everyone else has been saying.
Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Simon_Quigley

Setup : finga blue graphic
wides
labs
china

PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:21 am

http://flywoodfb.webs.com/ graphics could be available:D if i sponsor i will be making pro models and new graphics will be available throughout the year:D somthing to look forward to:P
Back to top Go down
Diemond
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Diemond

Companies : skating, fingerboarding

PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:45 am

As rude as this may sound.

But I personally think you're abit young to be making a company.
I think you should re search this a bit more and come back when you've got more knowledge and what not.

Also, Ryan's post has a huge point, if you're not confident in yourself, others won't be either, and it won't make people excited/stoked about your products.

Edit: also your site is so plain, to attract people you need a good site layout that stands out to people and attracts them
Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Simon_Quigley

wides
labs
china

PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:07 pm

got fucking ripped off.
Back to top Go down
Jake R
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jake R

Companies : ha
Setup : lovedrug
brt wides
sow S1

PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:21 pm

Diemond wrote:

I think you should re search this a bit more and come back when you've got more knowledge and what not.

Also, Ryan's post has a huge point, if you're not confident in yourself, others won't be either, and it won't make people excited/stoked about your products.

Edit: also your site is so plain, to attract people you need a good site layout that stands out to people and attracts them
i agree 100%. way to young. get organized first. have lots of stuf to sell then open your web site.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Jake R wrote:
Diemond wrote:

i agree 100%. way to young. get organized first. have lots of stuf to sell then open your web site.
Age has nothing to do with it dudes. Look at Miles from Creekwood.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Or Axel with WECA.
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2 - Page 2 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:14 pm

I disagree..

Age has a lot to do with it.. But not as much as maturity. However these often go hand in hand.

I wouldn't buy from a 12 year old, no matter how fancy his website was, unless his distribution was well known.

Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Simon_Quigley

wides
labs
china

PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:43 pm

it would seem your descriminating me beacuse of may age, thats a bit unfair
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2 - Page 2 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:55 pm

No it's not.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:44 pm

No I see your point Mikkel and it's very valid to say the least. I was just saying that just cause he's 12 doesn't mean he isn't capable of being sucessful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2   *flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*flywood fingerboards* official thread UPADATE PAGE 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2