Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Laraa
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Laraa

FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:53 am

nightmare flip.
i think the nightmare flip is scary because nightmares generally scare the crap out of me.
Back to top Go down
Ken .I
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ken .I

Setup : Blosom 32mm
Brt wides
Substance Zeros
Ace tape
TKY's

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:56 am

Nollie tre to nose grind on to a rail and nollie lazer flip out.
Because the names complicated.
Back to top Go down
Diemond
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Diemond

Companies : skating, fingerboarding

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:09 am

Wallride is definitely the scariest, what if you stack?
Back to top Go down
tizzy100
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
tizzy100

Companies : FINGERBOARDING C:
Setup : berlin wood wide low tky desk rocker red brt's 2.0s and substance thc'bs

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:27 am

i would have to say Switch Back foot Reverse Casperflip Late Kflip Underlip fs 180 over a really deep and big water gap is scary. and with a bw limited edition wide low engraved with wide brt's and substance wheels now doing that with that expensive of a setup is suppppeerrrr scary i cringe seeing people doing tricks over water affraid No
Back to top Go down
TheFingerBreaker
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
TheFingerBreaker

Setup : Zilly Deck
Ytrucks X3
Winkler Wheels Classic
China Tape

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:36 am

FF Impossible the way you move your fingers is just really spooky for some reason it reminds of the Exorcist twisting and wrapping over your fingers booohhh!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FingerBreaker07
flickitfingerboards
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
flickitfingerboards

Setup : BW32mm classic skull graphic Bollie trucks, Winkler wheels brr edition.

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:17 am

The Nollie big heel to frontside boardslide.

This maybe the creepiest trick of all in the fingerboarding world, as the board flips round it shoots laser beams over everywhere, creating a sense of emptiness, the kind of emptiness that makes you so scared that you just drop to the floor just after you complete the fs boardslide and land and then ride away cleanly, you did it and now its got you in its grip, its holding you so tight you cannot escape its only a matter of time untill you will be left in this horrific world and you only have 24 hours to escape. Escape the nollie big heel to frontside boardslide.
Back to top Go down
mayh
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : wide low camo neon berlinwood with spanish flag x3 ytrucks and white rv plus oak wheels happy

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:24 pm

MY SCARY TRICK IS NOLLIE HEELFLIP, the reason is because this trick is a very difficult trick for fingerboarders and when people land it they feel a shever, but i'll give you my personal reason !
one time when i practiced on nollie heels i was drinking the "Monster" drink and by mistake i hit the can and it spilled on my fingerboard ... one time after that when i tried to land nollie heelflips i heard very strange, scary and spookie voices and even felt a little wind blowing on my nape affraid ... and then my room's door slammed and my fingerboard thrown/blown away from me and when i came to pick it up i saw somthing was written on the back and it said : "nollie heelflips = death" affraid and since then i haven't did a nollie heelflip ...

so my advice, beware of doing a nollie heelflip while drinking a "monster" happy

hope you liked it wink
Back to top Go down
Boffey
Boffey

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:49 pm

I think the scariest trick a fingerboarder could possibly do it...

A nollie tre to nose manny over Jimmy Saville's private area.
1 It would be so awkward especially if you bailed
2 I would be genuinely terrified throughout the whole experience.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:45 pm

FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaTsX8RL9cJsH1xXEftR8BtyeADE9qvgyFS3a3sK-FTYDb9a8l FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 29276139I will never forget the night it happened. It was the night before halloween it was a cold night, and I was relaxing upstairs with my fingerboard , and my laptop switched on I was on fbhq.. Suddenly there was a loud bang. I sprang to my feet and crept downstairs, trying to be as quiet as I could. every thing look fine . Suddenly I heard the bang again, but this time it was much more loud and I knew it was coming from down stairs . Summoning my courage, I grabbed a flashlight and walked quickly down the stairs. I might have met my end right there, if not for my fingerboard that dropped out of my hands which somehow let out a loud boom Startled, I jumped instantly to the side just in time to avoid a long seethrough appendage. I turned my flashlight on the intruder and gasped in horror. Lurking there in my house, bathed in the reeky glow of my light, was a huge, quivering, shapeless casper the ghost ! The hideous thing was as blood red as a devil and as big as Melvins head.
"holy sh*t!" I cried.

I fled promptly upstairs, but the thing chased me with lightning speed like usain bolt . I was trapped, and knew I had to fight if I wanted to survive. First I tried to chop it with a sharp knife from the kitchen, stuipdly because its a ghost then I shot it with my grandpas shot gun that hangs over the mantle piece . In desperation, I even tried throwing acid it just kept coming. I thought I was dead for sure, when suddenly a strange figure crashed through my window and leapt between us! He was short and well built , with weird eyes and dropping shoulders. He was dressed entirely in black, .

" He told me i must do the a dark casper flip + a hospital flip on my fingerboard and kick casper the ghost bum so i did
Without pause i attempted it
"How did I do that?!" I gasped, trying to catch my breath.

"Their only weakness is their bum," he replied. "One good kick and the things are helpless."

"But how do you find it?" I asked, staring at the shapeless thing

"That is easy," said the stranger with a fammiliiar voice . "It is right next to their shoulder."

I thanked him for saving my life and asked him his name. "I am all mighty Melvin and I have been hunting things people like casper all my life. Join me in my quest and we will make the world safe from their stinking evil!"+ we can have fun fingerboarding.

Now that I knew the truth, how could I say no? I joined melvin that night and my life has never been the same. I learned how to spot their bum in less than 13 seconds, and together we have defeated over 32 of the evil creatures. I even got my own purple fingerboard pants.

Little did I know why Melvin was helping me.

Thats why casper flips are the craziest weirdest spooky trick they not only destroy evil weird ghost but they give you a new friend. PLUMB..FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 29276139

Last edited by Noel on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
laserfbs
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
laserfbs

Companies : None
Setup : Scooter
Caprisun
Big ass nigga

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Nollie Hardflip, FS Hurricane, Lazerflip into FS Overcrooks, Nollie Tre Flip Late Impossible, BS Revert, hosptial flip, BS Darkslide, FS Shuv it out
It sounds physically impossible to do, but nollie hardflips have HARD in the name, so they must be difficult, the hurricane grind will suck you up(quite ironically, I landed a hurricane during hurricane sandy????) lazerflip sounds like it shoots you with a lazer, overcrooks sounds like a shitty way of saying you got hander over by crooks to death, nollie tre flips, well I am afraid to try them, and late impossible inent of itself is hard enough. The revert out of this line is too much swag for me to handle. The hospital flip sounds painful, it will put you in the hospital, and the darkslide will tear up your foam tape!, and I think it's impossible to trick out of darkslide.
Back to top Go down
Meinkraft
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Meinkraft

Companies : Fingerboarding and Halo

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:17 pm

I think the spookiest trick would have to be a rather simple one...the 360 flip. Why? Because for me personally (I'm still rather new), I have no idea when I actually do it because it flips so fast. To be able to control a board in such a manner that it looks like it does some sort of random flip, but to be actually controlled, is pretty scary to me!
Back to top Go down
Andy.
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Andy.

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:00 pm

The spookiest trick is:

A kick flip to dark slide, to tre flip to nose manual on a Ampersands curb, then while nose manualing, he finds a Blosom hidden inside of a pumpkin, sets it up in his mind and he nollie double heelflip late laser onto a Bonsei Harrier. very happy
Back to top Go down
keiranclen
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
keiranclen

Setup : Skate grip
OG Deck
TD LB trucks
FF G6 wheels.

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Dinosaur-flip
Reason: Dinosaurs are scary ^-^
Back to top Go down
TDUBBS
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
TDUBBS

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:46 am

A Tech Deck Ollie using Tech Deck's new sticky tape. I heard there was a defect that made some of the sheets of sticky tape extra sticky. Kids' fingers all over the world were being glued to their Tech Decks. They had to be rushed to the hospital for an emergency techectamy! Its madness! No seriously that didn't happen. Using sticky tape in general is scary enough though...people should not be sticking their board to their fingers. It's just not right.

Happy Halloween!
Back to top Go down
Henry
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Henry

Setup : Redemption Agape
TD Wides
Wheels ( G6Ds )

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:54 pm

I personally think a 360 late flip would be so scary, what I hear ? "360 late flip, scary?" I forgot to mention because of the weird finger action needed to produce such a hard trick! That shi* looks so wierd and scary in slow motion.
Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Simon_Quigley

Setup : finga blue graphic
wides
labs
china

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:05 am

aahhhh pooing myself waiting..
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:55 am

Winners are up!

huge thankyou to everyone for taking part, but only two of you could win unfortunately.

1st place is... Tom Colbert!

Ghetto bird, Dark slide, Pop to Crook, Hospital flip out

If you are walking through the ghetto at night and it is dark, you may easily be 'popped' (shot) by a crook (bad guy) which would send you to hospital, making it altogether a very scary experience! Also as the hospital flip is rewound in the air, the experience would be repeated over and over again, almost like a groundhog day of unfortunate events!

Hope you enjoyed that, even though it's a bit silly haha

2nd place is.. Melvin!

I think the scariest fingerboarding is Switch Bigspin flip, the reason why this is scariest because every new finergboarders are confused with this trick,some of them say its a tre flip back side and some of them are confused with spin of the board. scientist in U.S.A Nat Mullen found its physical reaction that combines with some sort of strange energy when the board spins.Most people didn't do this trick in their videos, idk why.In past two months I found out the switch big spins are the least trick that people do in finergboarding history.

One scientist in Denmark say's the chemical equation made for this trick is not balanced.
here is the formual.

1Big + 1 pop + 3 shuv + 1 tre = Switch big spin.

seee
its not balanced that means in thhe 3 shuv there is one strange energy contain in 1 shuv to make the difference and science failed to solve this trick.

That means its a Gothic energy from the hell combins the 3 shv to make twice a spin = 666

Both speak for themselves, soo soo good. Tom really got down exactly what I wanted people to go for, and Melvin's was just brilliant.

congratulations everyone, winners PM me!
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will Sparrow-Saunt

Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:57 am

Well Deserved winners! I loved them haha, Congratz guyz!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
flickitfingerboards
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
flickitfingerboards

Setup : BW32mm classic skull graphic Bollie trucks, Winkler wheels brr edition.

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:59 am

Congratulations to the winners!
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:04 am

Aha, Grats tom happy
<3
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Noel

Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:06 am

Congratz melvin.
Back to top Go down
TomColbert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
TomColbert

Companies : Fingerboarding and Skateboarding
Setup : Yellowood Z3, Blackriver Trucks, Winkler Wheels

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:09 am

Thanks a lot Kerry! what a lovely thing to wake up to! ahah
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/colbertfb?feature=mhum
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:01 pm

gratz to the winners!
Back to top Go down
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Companies : fingerboarding, robotic studies
Setup : Pure,tec deck independant trucks 32mm, susbatance Classic Reloaded.

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:23 pm

My physics brain strikes again.... cool plumb

I can;t thank enough Kerry very happy . I pm'd you.
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:51 pm

Melvin has a special talent for these contests very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!   FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FBHQ Mini Competition #3 - OVER!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next