Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalTiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:52 pm

TigerFingerboards wrote:
RyanMarshment wrote:
TigerFingerboards wrote:
kerryDETH wrote:
you really gonna try this? okay, fuck it, lets play ball. I'll go first.
your move.

This image is not the deck we made but the shape is same and this image was given by my friend and now I recognized its from another source.
So now you're saying that you were posting pictures of decks that aren't yours? Seems legitimate.

I posted it because my friend gave it to me as this deck design was made by him personally.
Atleast give a better excuse man! First you say you made it,then you say it's a picture your friend gave you and you clearly said it was another company's, and now you're saying your friend made it himself. Which one is it buddy?

Last edited by RyanMarshment on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarianN
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
DarianN

Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:53 pm

Bakko wrote:
This thread just my day.. very happy
same here hahaah
Back to top Go down
TigerFingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
TigerFingerboards

Companies : Tiger Fingerboards
Setup : Tiger Fingerboard Complete

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:56 pm

RyanMarshment wrote:
TigerFingerboards wrote:
RyanMarshment wrote:
TigerFingerboards wrote:
kerryDETH wrote:
you really gonna try this? okay, fuck it, lets play ball. I'll go first.
your move.

This image is not the deck we made but the shape is same and this image was given by my friend and now I recognized its from another source.
So now you're saying that you were posting pictures of decks that aren't yours? Seems legitimate.

I posted it because my friend gave it to me as this deck design was made by him personally.
Atleast give a better excuse man! First you say you made it,then you say it's a picture your friend gave you and you clearly said it was another company's, and now you're saying your friend made it himself. Which one is it buddy?

The decks are made by me and my friends.
Back to top Go down
DarianN
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
DarianN

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Then why do you have pictures that don't belong to you?
Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Simon_Quigley

Setup : finga blue graphic
wides
labs
china

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:57 pm

how many excuses now? just give it up man, you have pretty much ripped off fallens logo, you are selling china factory produtcs, we all know it, just let it go
and btw 4cfb sells both of those shapes so stfu
Back to top Go down
TigerFingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
TigerFingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:59 pm

DarianN wrote:

As I'm saying that this picture was given by my friend saying that he made it and told me to upload it to the net,but itseems that its not original.
Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Simon_Quigley

wides
labs
china

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:00 am

TigerFingerboards wrote:
DarianN wrote:

As I'm saying that this picture was given by my friend saying that he made it and told me to upload it to the net,but itseems that its not original.

duh.
Back to top Go down
DarianN
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
DarianN

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:00 am

The pictures of the trucks and wheels aren't yours either.
Back to top Go down
TigerFingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
TigerFingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:01 am

DarianN wrote:
The pictures of the trucks and wheels aren't yours either.

Ya as I mentioned the trucks and wheels arent ours, its given to us by another company and these are the images of the products.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:02 am

They are not made by you and your friend lol. The picture that three people have posted clearly show the 4corner logo and and your picture where you just happen to cut off the nose of the deck (which is a shitty job might I add) clearly shows part of the 4corner logo lmao.
Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Simon_Quigley

wides
labs
china

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:02 am

sorry for huge picture, lol
you know it, everyone knows it, you sell CHINA PRODUCTS and if you dont realize that stop being so stupid, i think you would know where you decks and trucks came from? and if you say your tape isnt china i WILL rage
so give it up, you arnt going to sell ANYTHING if your not even clear on where you got your decks from
simon out.

Last edited by Simon_Quigley on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ken .I
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ken .I

Setup : Blosom 32mm
Brt wides
Substance Zeros
Ace tape
TKY's

So you make your ,decks? Than show us a picture of your mold and Write your name on a paper and put it next to the mold so we know that there yours.

Last edited by Ken .I on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarianN
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
DarianN

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:04 am

Lieing is bad for you my sweet <3
LOLOL
Back to top Go down
TomColbert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
TomColbert

Companies : Fingerboarding and Skateboarding
Setup : Yellowood Z3, Blackriver Trucks, Winkler Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:08 am

if you make your own decks, prove it,
I want to see a message saying 'to FBHQ' and show a deck in the mold, being shaped and sanded etc
If you wish to continue, then compare the shape to the one on the photo

Then I'll believe you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/colbertfb?feature=mhum
SeamusMcFlurry
Supporter
Supporter
SeamusMcFlurry

Companies : Mars Hill Fingerboarding
Setup : Compiny 33.5 Final Test Deck
ACE V3
BRT Wides Jack Black
FF Team Editions
Substance Single Bearings

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:09 am

...Holden?
Back to top Go down
DarianN
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
DarianN

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:11 am

SeamusMcFlurry wrote:
...Holden?
I don't think so..
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:14 am

Sponsor me I'm really good and I have a million subscribers.
Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Simon_Quigley

wides
labs
china

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:15 am

Danny Hynam wrote:

this.
Back to top Go down
DarianN
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
DarianN

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:16 am

Danny Hynam wrote:
I have 12 subscribers
sP0nCoR m3
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:24 am

your company achievements...

1. taking pictures off of 4cfb

this is a scam. none of these are yours. Dont try it we all know
Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:06 am

Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 Funny-pictures-cat-does-not-think-plan-will-fail
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:49 am

Word of friendly advice?
Just stop. We've heard it all before, and what you are saying is not the truth whether you know it or not.
Your friend does not handmake these decks, unless he works in a sweatshop.
We've heard the whole song and dance befpre, and we all know how to deal with it. You will NOT be making any sales here.
Back to top Go down
grantinator
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
grantinator

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:30 am

if you look closesly you can see a little little bit of red smudge from where the eedge of the red letters are
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:52 am

as someone said, either post a picture with one of your decks with a piece of paper next to it that has 'fbhq - *insert your name here*' and today's date on it, else you can give up because no one is ever going to support this in it's current state, even if it turns out you're not lying.

but I doubt you'll ever do that.

until then everyone else please don't flood this with the same shit that's been said a billion times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east   Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiger Fingerboards - A new fingerboarding company in the middle east

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2