Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFavorite  "Syle" of fingerboarding Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite "Syle" of fingerboarding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
laserfbs
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
laserfbs

Companies : None
Setup : Scooter
Caprisun
Big ass nigga

Favorite  "Syle" of fingerboarding Empty
PostSubject: Favorite "Syle" of fingerboarding   Favorite  "Syle" of fingerboarding EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:21 am

This isn't a topic about something like "Oh, so&so has a great style" but more of where do you enjoy fingerboarding? An example might be do you prefer riding curved ramps, or straight slopes, more of a flat area, or a park similiar to the BRR G8? I, for one enjoy riding on a flat surface with few obstacle, but I will occasionally ride on a mini ramp. This isn't really going to start any sparks, or unveil some new things to most if us, but just is a topic to discuss about.

Also, kind of off topic here, sorry about that, but I was wondering how any of you guys sort of spread the scene in your town/neighborhood. The kids in my school are all mean to me when I try to show my fingerboard to them, so I was wondering if you huys had ever done anything to spread it.
Also Merry Christmas, or Happy Channukah/Kwanzaa rendeer
Back to top Go down
DarianN
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
DarianN

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "Syle" of fingerboarding   Favorite  "Syle" of fingerboarding EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:23 am

Whats a Syle?
Back to top Go down
JavWad
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
JavWad

Companies : Gentle and Cruel
Setup : Custom Red Wolf 32 mm

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "Syle" of fingerboarding   Favorite  "Syle" of fingerboarding EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:39 am

Haha! I know its hard to spread fingerboarding around as much as actual skating. Its really easy around your friend and other skaters but if they don't have interest in skating they almost NEVER want to try fingerboarding. I often just do it out in the open, people walk over and at first they're like "Why you playing with a toy skateboard?" Next minute they're like "How are you doing that?" and when you leave it alone for a second they start to try it! haha But I know how you feel.
Back to top Go down
laserfbs
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
laserfbs

Companies : None
Setup : Scooter
Caprisun
Big ass nigga

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "Syle" of fingerboarding   Favorite  "Syle" of fingerboarding EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Darian- Basically what you like to ride, not like saying someone has a slammin' style
Jav- Yeah, it can suck. I don't skate, and I love fingerboarding, so I hope I can find some one in my school/ town like that. All my friends used to, but now they make fun of me when I bring in a fingerboard.
Back to top Go down
DarianN
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
DarianN

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "Syle" of fingerboarding   Favorite  "Syle" of fingerboarding EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:57 pm

I know what style is, but I don't know what 'syle' is.
Back to top Go down
Simon_Quigley
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
Simon_Quigley

Setup : finga blue graphic
wides
labs
china

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "Syle" of fingerboarding   Favorite  "Syle" of fingerboarding EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:06 pm

darian, its just a spelling mistake.. dont go all out..
Back to top Go down
JavWad
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
JavWad

Companies : Gentle and Cruel
Setup : Custom Red Wolf 32 mm

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "Syle" of fingerboarding   Favorite  "Syle" of fingerboarding EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:00 am

werd. I totally feel you bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite "Syle" of fingerboarding   Favorite  "Syle" of fingerboarding Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite "Syle" of fingerboarding

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1