Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHelp me. Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

Help me. Empty
PostSubject: Help me.   Help me. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:17 am

I'm depressed as I've ever been, and I just need someone to help me. I don't want to explain why I am, I just want help. I just want a friend that will listen. I you guys feel like it just post things that make you feel better when you're close to just ending it all. Sorry if this is dramatic or whatever, but I just need help.
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

Help me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me.   Help me. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:43 am

I can't really direct you to stuff like photos or videos that will make you feel better, but I have a few things I like to think about when the going gets tough. I know that sometimes shit can get real real bad, but I always remember that if I can't handle it I can do anything. If its a situation in life that's getting you down, remer that's its only a small chapter in the book of who you are. If you get a bad mark on a test or something, that's only a tiny speck in the big picture. Thing is depression closes in on you like a thick fog. It's hard to see past what's right in front of you. What you gotta do is remember that no matter how thick that fog is, that there's a road to go down in front of it. Eventually you'll drive through that cloud that's settled on the road and you're free an clear from then on. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you've got to see that there a lot more to life than whatever's getting you down at that moment. You can be anyone you want to be; do anything you want to do. If you feel like you've lost your way, away off the road, remember that eventually you'll find it again.
Life is like a river, it ebbs and flows. Sometimes the water gets so murky that its hard to tell where you're going, but the river will clear and the water will continue. The river sometimes splits and flows in a different direction. Sometimes the river might dry up, but it will return. The thing is is that the river always flows and continues on. You might think that the moment you're living right now means everything, but in truth it's only a tiny piece of the puzzle. You might be in a murky section of the river, but soon enough you'll get to a section where the water is warm and crystal clear.

Just keep swimming my friend happy life might seem tough but remember that the river is always flowing.
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

Help me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me.   Help me. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:46 am

It's not that I won't get past this, it's the long run traumatization. tongue
Back to top Go down
Ollie
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

Help me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me.   Help me. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:49 am

If you want to hop on chat for a minute or too maybe we can talk it out for a little bit happy
Back to top Go down
Murdock
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Murdock

Setup : wide decks
med kicks/concave
loose but firm trucks

Help me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me.   Help me. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:34 am

GunnerBoser wrote:
I'm depressed as I've ever been, and I just need someone to help me. I don't want to explain why I am, I just want help. I just want a friend that will listen. I you guys feel like it just post things that make you feel better when you're close to just ending it all. Sorry if this is dramatic or whatever, but I just need help.

Cheer up buddy! I had a hard time around your age too, whether it be coping with the every day things like school or girls to accepting my surroundings. Not much to go on with you description but 11 to 16 was exceptionally hard for me learning who I was and all that. Ollie is right though you are the one who decides your destiny and the fog will clear... Real help is right here if you need it, NPMH.org I think this is the one for your town. They have anonymous hotlines as well...
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

Help me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me.   Help me. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:42 am

Murdock wrote:
GunnerBoser wrote:

Cheer up buddy! I had a hard time around your age too, whether it be coping with the every day things like school or girls to accepting my surroundings. Not much to go on with you description but 11 to 16 was exceptionally hard for me learning who I was and all that. Ollie is right though you are the one who decides your destiny and the fog will clear... Real help is right here if you need it, NPMH.org I think this is the one for your town. They have anonymous hotlines as well...

I can message you detes if you really are that interested. Thank you for your help, though.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

Help me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me.   Help me. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:41 am

You can always pm me man happy
Back to top Go down
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Companies : fingerboarding, robotic studies
Setup : Pure,tec deck independant trucks 32mm, susbatance Classic Reloaded.

Help me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me.   Help me. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:42 am

Danny Hynam wrote:
You can always pm me man happy
afro
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn
Admin
Admin
Harvey Glynn

Companies : Ex-Tape
Setup : Home Made Deck
Ex-Tape
Y-Trucks X1
Pink G4 Buttas

Help me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me.   Help me. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:23 am

this shit happens to the best of us man, especially from like 14 - 20, depression sucks but its a part of life, dont let it get the best of you brother, and if its at night your getting the thoughts or whatever, try using earphones with loud music so you cant think and just sleep, pm me if you want lad
Back to top Go down
http://www.FingerboardHQ.net/
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

Help me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me.   Help me. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:10 pm

I've told you before Gunner my pm box is always open, and my chat window always available, I know how hard things can get real thought, I have more depressed friends than I would like to, it's always thought, life it self, it's though all the way, but what you need to do is to live, it's not healthy to exist, what's healthy is LIVING, love the people who help you, live the life you want to, that's what I do all the time, even tho you can feel alone while surrounded my people, there's always someone there, ALWAYS.
hope I helped the smallest bit man happy
Back to top Go down
Murdock
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Murdock

Setup : wide decks
med kicks/concave
loose but firm trucks

Help me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me.   Help me. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:35 pm

GunnerBoser wrote:
Murdock wrote:
GunnerBoser wrote:

I can message you detes if you really are that interested. Thank you for your help, though.

Anytime, as all these other guys said, pm box is always open aswell as eyes and ears. happy
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

Help me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me.   Help me. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:14 pm

aaaaaaaand its that time of the year again
just kidding bro. we were just learning about this stuff in health, here's a couple sites that could help
www.afsp.org
www.MoreThanSad.org
finally, health comes in handy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me.   Help me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum