Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalBrock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trevor Westad
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trevor Westad

Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver Empty
PostSubject: Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver   Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:39 pm

I have the video uploaded as unlisted cause I dont want my channel to have a ton of retarted stufff.. HOWEVERRRR I thought I would share this with you happy

So thats what I did today. happy (btw Brock Lee is sapose to be broccoli, and Jay Walker is just J-Walker.)

Last edited by Trevor Westad on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver   Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Me no like da musik but lol I spoze
Back to top Go down
Trevor Westad
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trevor Westad

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver   Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:50 pm

GunnerBoser wrote:
Me no like da musik but lol I spoze
Me no like ur grammar but lol I spoze wink
Back to top Go down
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver   Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:08 pm

lol funny video trevor
Back to top Go down
Jay W
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

Setup : G12
Brt's
Oaks
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver   Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:16 pm

...my name just happens to be Jay Walker hmm I mean c'mon man.. I thought we were friends... like, is this funny to you? Is this how you like, get your kicks or something? Because its pretty fucked up man. Pretty fucked up...
Back to top Go down
Trevor Westad
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trevor Westad

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver   Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Jay W wrote:
...my name just happens to be Jay Walker hmm I mean c'mon man.. I thought we were friends... like, is this funny to you? Is this how you like, get your kicks or something? Because its pretty fucked up man. Pretty fucked up...
haha.. Are you serious? Sorry man.. I Didnt meen anything by it. I didnt know that was your last name. Honest. I simply ment for it to sound like " J walker" ( The stupid crime when you dont cross the street right or whatever) It was sapose to be funny in the same way that Brock Lee sounds like broccoli or Bill Fold sounds like billfold. Barb E. Dahl, Kerry Oakey, Dan Druff etc.
Back to top Go down
Jay W
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular

Setup : G12
Brt's
Oaks
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver   Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:31 pm

Trevor Westad wrote:
Jay W wrote:
haha.. Are you serious? Sorry man.. I Didnt meen anything by it. I didnt know that was your last name. Honest. I simply ment for it to sound like " J walker" ( The stupid crime when you dont cross the street right or whatever) It was sapose to be funny in the same way that Brock Lee sounds like broccoli.

Hahahaha I was just playing man! It's all good, but yeah, my name is actually jay walker. Well, my first names jeremy but I've been jay since before I can remember tongue
Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver 8552189457_fb8150df50_z

Lol the back of my wrestling hoodie tongue

But yeah, I'm not actually mad or anything happy

Back to top Go down
Trevor Westad
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trevor Westad

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver   Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:43 pm

Whew. Haha. Good to know. Sorry if I offended you in any way dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver   Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver Empty

Back to top Go down

Brock Lee - Prosesional snowbank diver

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Videos, Pictures and other Media-