Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPost Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Anything that makes your day/night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
rekreate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
rekreate

Setup : Berlinwood 29mm
Dumps
ff G6 black
Ex tape

Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:54 am

hahah xavier im shitting myslef
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:22 am

skatemaster231 wrote:
Thanks for forgiving me Ryan and Mikkel.

but they were just trolling you? aha shocked
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:22 am

skatemaster231 wrote:

Back to top Go down
rekreate
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
rekreate

Setup : Berlinwood 29mm
Dumps
ff G6 black
Ex tape

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:44 am

kery u dod n doubl post imma ban u 4 lyf
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:45 pm

kerryDETH wrote:
skatemaster231 wrote:

THEY WERE TROLLING ME?!?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *raging*
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:45 pm

LOL you got fucked with my dude
that was so great you were totally beleiving it!!!
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:24 pm

That is the last time I'll believe anything that you, Mikkel, and Ryan say to me! All of you had me scared to death that I exposed peoples IP address! That was not cool. This was a serious issue that you guys decided to turn into a joke? Someone could of got hurt!
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:28 pm

skatemaster231 wrote:
That is the last time I'll believe anything that you, Mikkel, and Ryan say to me! All of you had me scared to death that I exposed peoples IP address! That was not cool. This was a serious issue that you guys decided to turn into a joke? Someone could of got hurt!

Sean it was never supposed to be taken that seriously and I'm sorry if we really did scare you that bad. I hope you can understand that all it was supposed to be was a joke and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:04 pm

Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 D5bQoqN
Back to top Go down
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:21 pm

^SO GROSS LOL
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:25 pm

Hermoine iz so hut
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:26 pm

Ew Ron wtf
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
DanielM
Supporter
Supporter
DanielM

Setup : サワーす

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:28 pm

Lol!
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:30 pm

Harry is totally the hottest
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Ron looks like Gabe from Steam LMAO
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:45 am

Btw you sort of got rick roll but trust me its funny.
Back to top Go down
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:25 am

Pureskate wrote:
MikeSchneider161 wrote:
So back in the day if someone posted a fingerboard mini, the comments would usually be a few sentences each reply, usually a few positive comments and one or two things the person can improve on.

For example "Nice bench spot you made, really liked the nollieflip noseslide and the catch on that hardflip was crazy. Try and film a little brighter and keep it in focus. What kind of deck is that?"

Now comments are just like "nice" "first" "sick" most of the time and it doesn't really offer any real substance, and its hard to tell whats good or bad, what people like or don't, what to improve on or if anyone even cares that much what you're doing sometimes.

It'd be awesome if people put a little more effort into their comments especially on youtube. People try real hard in their videos and get the same comments wether they did half as good or twice as good as their last. Constructive criticism is good sometimes!

nice
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:16 am

this songg
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:15 pm

Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 So,+I+Pooped+At+My+Girlfriend%E2%80%99s+Place
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:03 am

Took a dump and it was in the shape of an S. So proud of myself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:55 pm

^ pulled a no-wiper a week or so back. top that shit (pun very much intended)
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Andy Murray.
Back to top Go down
grantinator
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
grantinator

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:33 pm

^like. So glad he beat Djokovic.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ward
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Alex Ward

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:35 am

Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 Tumblr_mgp40aHIS51qgtzsfo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://yungkeef.tumblr.com/
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:38 am

Tyler wrote:
^ pulled a no-wiper a week or so back. top that shit (pun very much intended)

Pffff. No wipers are normal for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Anything that makes your day/night   Post Anything that makes your day/night - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Anything that makes your day/night

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next