Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:28 pm

Mikkel S wrote:
I dont think people are talking about the dullness.. It's the fact that the wood isn't coloured all the way through.. Happens a lot with birdseye.

I understand what they are pointing out Mikkel, and I'm not going all Ultra decks again but I'm simply saying that I wouldn't have posted the deck if it weren't thoroughly dyed. No intention of arguing, just disagreeing. tongue
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:33 am

Here's a deck you can all peep at, it's on the site for 23 shipped! Approx. 32mm x 97.4mm happy

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 Image51

Last edited by GunnerBoser on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:34 am

Oh shit that looks niiiiice shocked
Back to top Go down
K-A12
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
K-A12

Companies : 1-UP Fingerboards
Setup : 1-UP 33.5mm
Brts wide silver
Flatface clear blem z wheels with one brr edition gold
Wc bushings teal

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:19 am

Damn dude I love the looks of birdseye and with a fade on top of that its amazing!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:52 pm

New and improved black jesus just went back in stock?

Only 5 bucks for a three pack? Is this real life?

Yes.

Get some! Now on the site!

This new stuff now has lots of pores and sexiness! You'll love it!

Check it cool
Back to top Go down
sabuto
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
sabuto

Companies : GOBSHITE CLOTHING
Setup : DK Deck S5, BRT Wide Silvers, WitchCraft Teal's + FF Team Editions, Oak Royal Blues, Black Jesus Tape

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:29 pm

Just Ordered a custom 5 Ply 33mm, From what ive seen i have high hopes for my $30 spent!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:31 pm

sabuto wrote:
Just Ordered a custom 5 Ply 33mm, From what ive seen i have high hopes for my $30 spent!

I look forward to hearing what you've got for a ply layup! I love making customs happy
Back to top Go down
sabuto
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
sabuto

Setup : DK Deck S5, BRT Wide Silvers, WitchCraft Teal's + FF Team Editions, Oak Royal Blues, Black Jesus Tape

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:36 pm

GunnerBoser wrote:
I look forward to hearing what you've got for a ply layup! I love making customs

Not sure if you do Teal but that was what i asked for! I asked for 5 ply 33m:
Teal top ply
Black
Maple
Black
Birdseye Teal!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:38 pm

sabuto wrote:
GunnerBoser wrote:
I look forward to hearing what you've got for a ply layup! I love making customs

Not sure if you do Teal but that was what i asked for! I asked for 5 ply 33m:
Teal top ply
Black
Maple
Black
Birdseye Teal!

I can go ahead and mix some dye to make teal, doing that as we speak!
Back to top Go down
sabuto
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
sabuto

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:56 pm

Too kind man, Hey, does my payment to you class worthy of a reference for me? :3
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:11 pm

sabuto wrote:
Too kind man, Hey, does my payment to you class worthy of a reference for me? :3

I think so?

Headin over cool
Back to top Go down
sabuto
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
sabuto

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:15 pm

Hey When will i recieve the board do you reckon dude?
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:17 pm

sabuto wrote:
Hey When will i recieve the board do you reckon dude?

If shipping is timely I would say 2 weeks dude, if you need anything else just pm me happy
Back to top Go down
sabuto
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
sabuto

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:11 pm

GunnerBoser wrote:
Edit: free decks going with some orders! very happy
Is that still happenening?
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:17 pm

sabuto wrote:
GunnerBoser wrote:
Edit: free decks going with some orders! very happy
Is that still happenening?

Unfortunately no dude :p been pretty pressed with supplies and money lately along with not having a bunch of extra decks laying around, sorry sad
Back to top Go down
B.Arbour
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
B.Arbour

Companies : Arson Decks
Setup : Arson Deck
Y Trucks X4's
Witch Craft Bushings
FlatFace G6
Ace 3 tape

Arson deck
BRTs 2.0
Winkler Big Daddy Zs
TNP tape

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:05 am

i love the plys man
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:08 pm

Thanks dude happy

For anyone who might be interested, there will be a small stock of decks at Battle of the Beast on Saturday cool
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:45 am

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 Image54
Sabuto's custom cool
OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 Image55

She cute! happy
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

Companies : S.O.D Money Gang
Setup : Ambt brts witchcrafts flatface

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:00 am

What size is she
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:05 am

33mm honeysuckle wink
Back to top Go down
thatfingaboardguy119
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
thatfingaboardguy119

Companies : dank decks

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:52 pm

looks green lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thatfingaboardguy119
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:12 pm

I love the plies on that one shocked
Back to top Go down
sabuto
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
sabuto

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:00 pm

ALL MINE MUAHAHAHA. Nah its sick man, thanks a bunch cant wait to get it!
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:53 pm

thatfingaboardguy119 wrote:
looks green lol

That's the flash for you. I actually thought it looked a lot more blue than teal at first but when I got some natural light shining on it in the garage it was a really nice teal. Stay tuned guys, I've got more decks coming for you cool
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Freestyle fb super whels

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:07 am

Hello friends..

It is I, Gunner.

Stay tuned. wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)   OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

OG Decks - updates and sales - new stuff, new mold, check it out 8)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next