Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalApple - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apple

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris Marston
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Chris Marston

Apple - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple   Apple - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:55 pm

I have a Macbook Pro, and in all honesty i like it a whole lot better than the Dell XPS 8500 desktop i had. IMO its easier to do things that would be done on pc also. The only downside is they lack of capability to run the .exe files, but there is no big deal because there is always something out there that can compare that is for macs. I mean you really cant be hating on either of them if you have not owned either.

As for the phones. I have owned a GS2 and iPhone 4. The GS2 was really confusing to use and i never really got used to it.. The iPhone on the other hand is very simple to use and you can catch on very easily on what you are doing. Now if i had to go for iPhone 5 for GS3 i would get the iPhone 5, reason being is the GS3 they tried outdoing everything by making that super large screen, which basically is the size of the whole iPhone 4. The iPhone 5 has the nice kind of long and narrow look to it but its not oversized and will fit fine in your pocket. the GS3 is just huge and i could not imagine walking with in or even having it in my pocket. As for iPhone vs iPhone, the 5 is not much better than the 4 or 4s.. It has the narrower more sleek look, plus the retina display ( i believe ) and the Panorama Camera which the 4s has. But for the money its not really worth it over the 4s atm..
Back to top Go down

Apple

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2