Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:21 am

I'd give Alex the benefit of the doubt and say he is being a little lazy and not trying to make off with the prizes. I think we should give him a little longer before we start jumping to conclusions. I don't blame you for thinking the worst though Chad. It's natural to be skeptical when you sent 4 decks. Just keep in mind that we don't know what's happening on the other side of the screen.

Last edited by Ryan on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:54 am

Alex is known to scam, lol. He's scammed people here before. Watch him come back and bitch at me and completely deny this. Alex is shady as hell and whoever defends him should know better.
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:53 am

Guys I can clear up some confusion here. (And no I'm not either defending or bashing him here)

Alex has no computer, so he can't check this thread as often as possible. He's also dealing with a lot of personal shit right now so he's been extremely busy sorting his life out. I asked him about it and he said the prizes would be out fairly soon (I hope).

So basically they will get to the winners, he's not scamming anyone. I know it's been a long wait, which sucks, but they will get to you, I assure you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
Chad Spradlin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Chad Spradlin

Companies : Frost Fingerboards
Setup : Frost G3 Mellow
NoComply wheels
FBS Extra Smooth
TD wide trucks
Riptape tuning

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:31 pm

He needs to use the $10 I sent him for shipping prizes to everyone... and I guess just send it all to a person who can be responsible enough to get prizes out to 3 people. Kind of a shame to see this contest turn out this way when so many companies decided to sponsor it to get it going and seeing all of the entries from all of the people who got excited about it. This is one of the reasons why these types of online competitions don't have as many entries as they used to, because they always end up with the person not shipping out prizes, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FrostFBS.com
JakeC
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
JakeC

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:05 pm

cmonnnnn alexxxxxxxxxxx wtfffffffffffff
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:00 pm

It seems everybody is jumping to conclusions here and going off of false info lol... first of all alex didn't quit fingerboarding. Hes just trying to take a break from the scene because of some family shit. I'm not gonna go into details because idk if he'd want me to, but he had a pretty serious family emergency recently. Secondly, he's sending out stuff very soon. He was waiting on payment for something which is coming in very soon. Finally, even if he is a scammer (a rumor which I don't subscribe to anyways, but thats a whole other post) he's not an idiot. I really don't thino anyone would be dumb enough to pull of such a high profile heist lol. Everybody is gonna get their stuff, don't worry. Things happen, you guys have been amazingly patient so far, just try to stretch it out a little longer very happy
Back to top Go down
Tomi
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Yeah and all this happen just when he is supposed to send the prizes? Sure... doesn't sound very trustworthy especially when the person has scammed people here before.
Back to top Go down
czehn94
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
czehn94

Setup : zonawood 32mm
fbs
chemistry trucks
g7.1 brandon roberts

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:22 pm

i dont see how having family problems could keep someone from taking a little bit of time out of their day to go to the post office and ship something out
Back to top Go down
Alex Ward
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Alex Ward

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:40 am

alright I realize it has been way overdue but I'm posing an apology for the lack of shipment of the prizes/other packages to members on this forum, I am currently working on getting money to ship out everything and have been delayed with life and stuff. I will contact the winners via Facebook with a personal apology for my lack of commitment to this event. thank you all who entered and once again I will send out all packages as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://yungkeef.tumblr.com/
GrantO
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GrantO

BRT 2.0
Winkler Wheels Junks

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:31 pm

Alex Ward wrote:
alright I realize it has been way overdue but I'm posing an apology for the lack of shipment of the prizes/other packages to members on this forum, I am currently working on getting money to ship out everything and have been delayed with life and stuff. I will contact the winners via Facebook with a personal apology for my lack of commitment to this event. thank you all who entered and once again I will send out all packages as soon as possible.

lol didnt chad send you 10 bucks out of generosity, that right there is enough
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ifing3rb0ard
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:38 pm

GrantO wrote:
Alex Ward wrote:

Not necessarily... if any of the winners are outside of the USA, it costs like $7 to send a bubble mailer.
Back to top Go down
GrantO
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GrantO

BRT 2.0
Winkler Wheels Junks

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Danny Hynam wrote:
GrantO wrote:
Alex Ward wrote:
Not necessarily... if any of the winners are outside of the USA, it costs like $7 to send a bubble mailer.
tru i didnt think they were out of USA for some reason..but im sure alex will make it work
Back to top Go down
czehn94
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
czehn94

fbs
chemistry trucks
g7.1 brandon roberts

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:54 pm

me and chad are in the US. im not sue about jordan though. i think hes from the US
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:13 pm

All 3 are in the US of A.
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:21 pm

Ryan wrote:
All 3 are in the US of A.
Ahh, I didn't know winners had been announced aha.
Back to top Go down
Bearded Fingers
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Bearded Fingers

Setup : OG Deck
Fvcker V5's
TKYs
Winkler Big Daddy'z

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:48 pm

All these accusations of "scamming" and "heists"; could somebody explain to me what this guy has to gain by not sending out prizes? I understand people's frustrations but maybe we should all take a deep breath and give the guy a break.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Not that I think Alex will but he could keep like $200 in prizes so that's what he has to gain lol.
Back to top Go down
GrantO
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GrantO

BRT 2.0
Winkler Wheels Junks

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:43 pm

Ryan wrote:
Not that I think Alex will but he could keep like $200 in prizes so that's what he has to gain lol.
hell yeah, rather genius if you ask me cheers 

jkjk
Back to top Go down
Bearded Fingers
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Bearded Fingers

Setup : OG Deck
Fvcker V5's
TKYs
Winkler Big Daddy'z

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:53 pm

Which page are the prizes listed? Sorry but i'm not going to trawl through 12 pages.

EDIT: Found at least some of them on page 2. Fair enough, this stuff needs to be sent out.

Last edited by Bearded Fingers on Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Well, there were three main winners. But there are prizes going out to I think 6 people.
The three winners, and three others. $10 definitely isn't enough. But $20 is enough, and who can't get $10 especially with the amount of time he has had.
Back to top Go down
Jordan B.
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Jordan B.

Setup : G14

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:16 am

At this point, I could just cover shipping if I have to
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:00 am

I don't think everyone posting here telling Alex to send is going to make him send any quicker. He's said he'll get them sent so just let him get that sorted.
Jordan, if you want to chip into postage, maybe message Alex on facebook? Seems like he checks that a bit more than here?
Back to top Go down
czehn94
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
czehn94

fbs
chemistry trucks
g7.1 brandon roberts

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:06 pm

sooooo any updates
Back to top Go down
GrantO
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
GrantO

BRT 2.0
Winkler Wheels Junks

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:40 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
JessM

Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:04 pm

He has all of the prizes packaged up and ready to go. He said he was gonna either send them out today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Manhoagie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!   FBHQ RAIL JAM!!! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

FBHQ RAIL JAM!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next