Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRandom Thoughts - Page 3 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

Random Thoughts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:25 am

Random thought. When we die, what if we reborn again and repeat life over and over again. That would be pretty scary.

[20:44:34] WantSomeSlaw : Damn it Sean.
[18:52:42] @ Ryan : sean turns into joe pesci when he's hungry
[22:50:28] HSK : kids be like woooooo!!! Gettho grip nek minute RIPPP! awwww snap I rekt it lmao
Random Thoughts - Page 3 11f5ff4d17a1f20dc08f78cbf0886f12
Random Thoughts - Page 3 189 REFS: http://www.fingerboardhq.net/t18187-references-for-skatemaster231#280057
Back to top Go down
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:56 am

Like the white light we see when we die is us reentering the world as a baby.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:42 am

we do..thats why we are here now.

skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Really? If that's true what if we were somehow able to keep our memories. We might be able to prevent repeating the same mistake over and over. Also I would of typed this comment at this exact date and time over and over again.

[20:44:34] WantSomeSlaw : Damn it Sean.
[18:52:42] @ Ryan : sean turns into joe pesci when he's hungry
[22:50:28] HSK : kids be like woooooo!!! Gettho grip nek minute RIPPP! awwww snap I rekt it lmao
Random Thoughts - Page 3 11f5ff4d17a1f20dc08f78cbf0886f12
Random Thoughts - Page 3 189 REFS: http://www.fingerboardhq.net/t18187-references-for-skatemaster231#280057
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:01 pm

not really..if your still here that's all you need to know cause you did something wrong in the past and now you have to learn more..remembering the past just fucks with your head.

keiranclen
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
keiranclen

Setup : Skate grip
OG Deck
TD LB trucks
FF G6 wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:51 pm

These our some theory's i thought up at school, this is how bored i get.
1. If we all see different colours from each other, like my green would be your red and so on.

2. If a tiny microscopic piece of whatever is a universe and inside that universe is a smaller universe and we are just a microscopic piece of dust in somebody else's bigger universe O.o

3. if you are just a piece of nothing and you are just pretty much thinking up your life and everybody you think is real is just fake because you are just pretty much dreaming.

EDIT: Forgot one

4.If you are an experiment in this world and everyone is secretly spying on your every mood and they can read what you are thinking and so on.
This one made me paranoid for about a year, but i was like 10 when i thought of this one XD

One that i have not come up with:

1. If we have already died and we are just having a 7 minute dream (which we apparently have when we die) And we are just dreaming our whole life over, then it'll just keep going on and on, and in the 'Real world' it's like the future from when you were alive, but it doesn't seem like it.

Yes i am aware some of the things i said i have come up with other people also have. And people have probably thought of those things before me but i wasn't aware of that when i thought of those things.

I hope these are a 'MIND FUCK' to you.

Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:18 pm

what if oxygen is actually poisonous but it just takes 80-100 years to kill us? :0

Back to top Go down
neztek
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
neztek

Companies : Neztek Fingerboards Australia
Setup : NeztekFB 33.25mm. Deck
Y-Trucks X4 Tex Black
Winklers
Creamy Goo

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:29 pm

This is a cracker of a thread I am blown away by how deep projections of the unknown are impressed into the psyche of the worlds youth.Philosophy can be an endless search for an outcome that doesn't exist,as much as this is cool shit living in the moment requires no research or mental vicious circles of confusion and dissatisfaction.Just a thought.very happy 
Back to top Go down
http://neztekfb.bigcartel.com
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:31 pm

Tyler wrote:
what if oxygen is actually poisonous but it just takes 80-100 years to kill us? :0

then why do we die if we dont have it lol

https://soundcloud.com/skeepsworld
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:45 pm

skeep222 wrote:
Tyler wrote:

Mind=blown 0.0

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:52 pm

im a girl gamer, so wat??????

Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : Random Thoughts - Page 3 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:55 pm

skeep222 wrote:
Tyler wrote:

Because we need it to live?

All the haters wanna be me
Back to top Go down
Mikodi
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Mikodi

Companies : Fingerboarding
Setup : Fingerplant Screaming Peace deck, Fingersized Wide Trucks with No-Logo bushings and bearing wheels.

Also have a Tech-Deck Penny ^_^

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:07 pm

Random thought I had today:

She heard the door to the house open, she walked to the hallway. “Hey sweety." She spoke in her charming voice that you loved so much. “Follow me." she continued lifting your head with her fingertips. You admired her outstanding figure as you followed her up the stairs into the bedroom. You walked ahead to the foot of the bed as she slammed the door behind her. She walked over to you with a seductive smile on her face, her eyes meeting yours as her hands wrapped softly around your neck. Your heart beat becomes faster as you move in and meet her lips. Her smooth finger tips move down your back then up your velvet shirt and back up to your neck, she then slowly trails scratches down your tender back. “Oh my god. You’re irresistible." You whisper in pleasure as you separate. “Shut up and kiss me." she demands. You do as she asked and place your hands on her thighs right under her bum. You move your fingers to discover that she has prepared herself as you lift the suspender holding her underwear and her stockings together.

"I don’t think i can resist you much longer." You spoke as you let go of the suspender. She bites her lip and grinds her body against yours as a response. You grunt and spin her around then push her on the soft bed. She squealed as she fell then smiled. You knew she wanted you as much as you wanted her. You ripped of your blazer throwing it on the floor then pushed yourself on top of her. She grabs your hair as soon as your body touches hers. She’s desperate and so are you but you’re not giving it to her that easy. She tugs your hair lightly making you take a deep breath in. “Good girls don’t tug. I might have to restrain you." You speak with a wink as you take off your tie and tie her hands to the head of the bed. She moves her body up in admiration for you as she moves in to kiss you but you move away to tease her for a second. “There’s nothing you can do to move me closer now is there?" You speak with that cheeky grin of yours which you know she loves. Before you are able to make another move she picks up her legs and wraps them around your back then pulling them down making your body meet hers once again. “Is there not?" She smiled. You liked her clever move and decided to give up kissing her once again. The bed squeaked as your bodies moved in a perfect wave. Your tongues in perfect harmony.

This was good but you needed better. You lifted yourself away from her sitting on her legs as you took your masculine hands and ripped her baggy shirt in half then pulled it off from the sides of her body. Once you threw her broken shirt on the floor you start to trace kisses down her soft neck moving further down to her cleavage. She likes it rough and you know she does so you bite her right breast then suck on the bite. She moans in pleasure and tries to pleasure you back but is unable due to her hands being tied. You’re in full control and you’re loving the power you have over her body. You trace love bites down to her stomach then make a trail with your tongue back up to her neck. You kiss her once again but your hands wonder as if uncontrolled down to her waist. You rub her crotch on the outside of her jeans then begin to undo the buttons as she bites your lip. You unzip her jeans then move down her legs then proceed to pull her trousers down aggressively pulling her from the head of the bed but bouncing back up as you pull them off her ankles due to the tie holding her and the bed together not being very flexible. You crawl back up to her head as she bites your ear. She knows that turns you on and she knows how much you love it. Without thinking you push her left leg aside spreading the two apart.

You shift your warm fingers to her suspenders then proceed to unclip them from her stockings. You squeeze her breast gently. Making her spread her legs further apart as your hands make their way down to her thigh whilst your other hand brushed through her hair. Your tongue is in perfect motion in her mouth. You pull apart as she grabs your neck with her teeth then proceeded to suck on your skin. You moan in pleasure as she wraps her legs around you once again grinding against your crotch. She’s becoming more dominant and you know you love it. You untie her hands as you smile looking into her crystal blue eyes. Her hands make their way to your back as she scratches it down to your boxer line. She unbuttons your shirt then flips you over ending on top of you. “I’ll show you a good time." She assures you as she undoes the belt on your waist wrapping it around your mouth. “Keep quiet you don’t want our roommate hearing us now do you?" She speaks seductively. You want to kiss her but you can’t so you grab her ass and squeeze it as she closes her eyes into the perfect amount of pain. She pulls down your trousers followed by your dark Celvin Kleins then begins to move down your chest trailing kisses on your skin but then moves back up. You shake your head to disagree. “You want me to move back down?" She asks as you shake your head to agree. “Well maybe it’s my time to tease you." She speaks with a wink. “But maybe I’m not as mean as you." She continues shortly as she kisses your neck and begins to move down your chest then your stomach. You moan in pleasure through the belt giving her the signal to continue….

YouTube channel:
Awkward Lefty Fingerboarding
cyclops
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:21 am

what the fuck was that shit.
Back to top Go down
keiranclen
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
keiranclen

Setup : Skate grip
OG Deck
TD LB trucks
FF G6 wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:33 am

Jack L wrote:
what the fuck was that shit.
That was just his random thought happy

Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:39 am

Mikkel S wrote:
skeep222 wrote:
Tyler wrote:

Because we need it to live?

that was my point mikkel?

Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oscar V.

Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:42 am

Why do fucking migraines exist? Went through a day with one.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:27 am

Someone needs to make another revolutionary invention that changes the world in a positive way.

Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
sweetbabies

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:56 am

watching TLC is suicide

Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:21 pm

Mikodi wrote:

She heard the door to the house open, she walked to the hallway. “Hey sweety." She spoke in her charming voice that you loved so much. “Follow me." she continued lifting your head with her fingertips. You admired her outstanding figure as you followed her up the stairs into the bedroom. You walked ahead to the foot of the bed as she slammed the door behind her. She walked over to you with a seductive smile on her face, her eyes meeting yours as her hands wrapped softly around your neck. Your heart beat becomes faster as you move in and meet her lips. Her smooth finger tips move down your back then up your velvet shirt and back up to your neck, she then slowly trails scratches down your tender back. “Oh my god. You’re irresistible." You whisper in pleasure as you separate. “Shut up and kiss me." she demands. You do as she asked and place your hands on her thighs right under her bum. You move your fingers to discover that she has prepared herself as you lift the suspender holding her underwear and her stockings together.

"I don’t think i can resist you much longer." You spoke as you let go of the suspender. She bites her lip and grinds her body against yours as a response. You grunt and spin her around then push her on the soft bed. She squealed as she fell then smiled. You knew she wanted you as much as you wanted her. You ripped of your blazer throwing it on the floor then pushed yourself on top of her. She grabs your hair as soon as your body touches hers. She’s desperate and so are you but you’re not giving it to her that easy. She tugs your hair lightly making you take a deep breath in. “Good girls don’t tug. I might have to restrain you." You speak with a wink as you take off your tie and tie her hands to the head of the bed. She moves her body up in admiration for you as she moves in to kiss you but you move away to tease her for a second. “There’s nothing you can do to move me closer now is there?" You speak with that cheeky grin of yours which you know she loves. Before you are able to make another move she picks up her legs and wraps them around your back then pulling them down making your body meet hers once again. “Is there not?" She smiled. You liked her clever move and decided to give up kissing her once again. The bed squeaked as your bodies moved in a perfect wave. Your tongues in perfect harmony.

This was good but you needed better. You lifted yourself away from her sitting on her legs as you took your masculine hands and ripped her baggy shirt in half then pulled it off from the sides of her body. Once you threw her broken shirt on the floor you start to trace kisses down her soft neck moving further down to her cleavage. She likes it rough and you know she does so you bite her right breast then suck on the bite. She moans in pleasure and tries to pleasure you back but is unable due to her hands being tied. You’re in full control and you’re loving the power you have over her body. You trace love bites down to her stomach then make a trail with your tongue back up to her neck. You kiss her once again but your hands wonder as if uncontrolled down to her waist. You rub her crotch on the outside of her jeans then begin to undo the buttons as she bites your lip. You unzip her jeans then move down her legs then proceed to pull her trousers down aggressively pulling her  from the head of the bed but bouncing back up as you pull them off her ankles due to the tie holding her and the bed together not being very flexible. You crawl back up to her head as she bites your ear. She knows that turns you on and she knows how much you love it. Without thinking you push her left leg aside spreading the two apart.

You shift your warm fingers to her suspenders then proceed to unclip them from her stockings. You squeeze her breast gently. Making her spread her legs further apart as your hands make their way down to her thigh whilst your other hand brushed through her hair. Your tongue is in perfect motion in her mouth. You pull apart as she grabs your neck with her teeth then proceeded to suck on your skin. You moan in pleasure as she wraps her legs around you once again  grinding against your crotch. She’s becoming more dominant and you know you love it. You untie her hands as you smile looking into her crystal blue eyes. Her hands make their way to your back as she scratches it down to your boxer line. She unbuttons your shirt then flips you over ending on top of you. “I’ll show you a good time." She assures you as she undoes the belt on your waist wrapping it around your mouth. “Keep quiet you don’t want our roommate hearing us now do you?" She speaks seductively. You want to kiss her but you can’t so you grab her ass and squeeze it as she closes her eyes into the perfect amount of pain. She pulls down your trousers followed by your dark Celvin Kleins then begins to move down your chest trailing kisses on your skin but then moves back up. You shake your head to disagree. “You want me to move back down?" She asks as you shake your head to agree. “Well maybe it’s my time to tease you." She speaks with a wink. “But maybe I’m not as mean as you." She continues shortly as she kisses your neck and begins to move down your chest then your stomach. You moan in pleasure through the belt giving her the signal to continue….

scratch 

WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Mikodi wrote:

This was good but you needed better. You lifted yourself away from her sitting on her legs as you took your masculine hands and ripped her baggy shirt in half then pulled it off from the sides of her body. Once you threw her broken shirt on the floor you start to trace kisses down her soft neck moving further down to her cleavage. She likes it rough and you know she does so you bite her right breast then suck on the bite. She moans in pleasure and tries to pleasure you back but is unable due to her hands being tied. You’re in full control and you’re loving the power you have over her body. You trace love bites down to her stomach then make a trail with your tongue back up to her neck. You kiss her once again but your hands wonder as if uncontrolled down to her waist. You rub her crotch on the outside of her jeans then begin to undo the buttons as she bites your lip. You unzip her jeans then move down her legs then proceed to pull her trousers down aggressively pulling her  from the head of the bed but bouncing back up as you pull them off her ankles due to the tie holding her and the bed together not being very flexible. You crawl back up to her head as she bites your ear. She knows that turns you on and she knows how much you love it. Without thinking you push her left leg aside spreading the two apart.

You shift your warm fingers to her suspenders then proceed to unclip them from her stockings. You squeeze her breast gently. Making her spread her legs further apart as your hands make their way down to her thigh whilst your other hand brushed through her hair. Your tongue is in perfect motion in her mouth. You pull apart as she grabs your neck with her teeth then proceeded to suck on your skin. You moan in pleasure as she wraps her legs around you once again  grinding against your crotch. She’s becoming more dominant and you know you love it. You untie her hands as you smile looking into her crystal blue eyes. Her hands make their way to your back as she scratches it down to your boxer line. She unbuttons your shirt then flips you over ending on top of you. “I’ll show you a good time." She assures you as she undoes the belt on your waist wrapping it around your mouth. “Keep quiet you don’t want our roommate hearing us now do you?" She speaks seductively. You want to kiss her but you can’t so you grab her ass and squeeze it as she closes her eyes into the perfect amount of pain. She pulls down your trousers followed by your dark Celvin Kleins then begins to move down your chest trailing kisses on your skin but then moves back up. You shake your head to disagree. “You want me to move back down?" She asks as you shake your head to agree. “Well maybe it’s my time to tease you." She speaks with a wink. “But maybe I’m not as mean as you." She continues shortly as she kisses your neck and begins to move down your chest then your stomach. You moan in pleasure through the belt giving her the signal to continue….
Did you get this from 50 Shades of Grey?

Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:41 pm

neztek wrote:
This is a cracker of a thread I am blown away by how deep projections of the unknown are impressed into the psyche of the worlds youth.Philosophy can be an endless search for an outcome that doesn't exist,as much as this is cool shit living in the moment requires no research or mental vicious circles of confusion and dissatisfaction.Just a thought.very happy 

Da fuck you know about philosophy? very happy The things I speek of are inner truths I've came to realize thru my own spiritual experiences and direct knowledge from universal consciousness. Not some bullshit that "doesn't exist".. but these things are also personally for my spiritual growth an my own individuality so they may not have as much relevance for others because they don't poses the same experience to make the same connections and understand what knowledge I'm bestowing upon them..I just share these things knowing it may help lift the spirit in a few people even if mentaly they don't understand anything I say the spirit always learns.

Also EVERYTHING EXSISTS because if you think it your creating thought forms!! that's a big problem with our world we think uncontrollably and our minds constantly chatter so we block it out with t.v. programming and other BS that holds our spiritual development back...but in time we will all learn in our own ways thru many lifetimes and if not your will is broken until your spirit is absorbed by this evil that is spread thru the world right now. very happy

Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:00 pm

my arm hurts

FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
neztek

Companies : Neztek Fingerboards Australia
Setup : NeztekFB 33.25mm. Deck
Y-Trucks X4 Tex Black
Winklers
Creamy Goo

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:18 pm

LOL,you have the answers dude.Quick follow Trent into aimless confusion everyone.;-)
Back to top Go down
http://neztekfb.bigcartel.com
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:25 pm

Random Thoughts - Page 3 Tumblr_mbyie53JcF1rt7abco1_1280

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next