Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalI had this weird dream… Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I had this weird dream…

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Companies : I own Weca bi$h
Setup : Weca
Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

I had this weird dream… Empty
PostSubject: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:21 am

This night I had a weird dream that I and Morrow went to a place which looked like a school cafeteria and waited there for a while and later Barack Obama came there to meet is because him and Morrow were going to trade something. I also did a high-five with Obama.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axelwahl
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : I had this weird dream… J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:26 am

Stop smoking crack Axel. Your soul must stay pure.
Back to top Go down
FrenchFinger
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
FrenchFinger

Setup : Generik board 32 .
Generik truck 32 .
Cu Wheels .

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:32 am

hmm 
Back to top Go down
SiCar
SiCar

Companies : Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:53 pm

AxelWahl wrote:
This night I had a weird dream that I and Morrow went to a place which looked like a school cafeteria and waited there for a while and later Barack Obama came there to meet is because him and Morrow were going to trade something. I also did a high-five with Obama.

So strange, because a couple of nights ago i dreamed that me and blosom went to a strange haunted house and had to solve a murder mystery. The next night I dreamed that I was Obama and had to nail his wife.

coincidence or what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartwheels.bigcartel.com
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:16 pm

SiCar wrote:
I was Obama and had to nail his wife.
Lmfao, presidential duties?
Back to top Go down
SiCar
SiCar

Companies : Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:18 pm

there were body guards looking after his kids in the other room of a secret hotel. We barely got any time together so I took her into the bedroom while the kids watched t.v. in the other room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cartwheels.bigcartel.com
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:30 pm

dreams are awesome. i dont dream nowhere near like i used to when i had a great love affair with Poppy.

its funny you should say that Si. ive had dreams with you in them before.

i watched this youtube video and apparently nature and even our minds are laced with DMT. anyone who has ever dabbled will know what im talking about. apparently it occurs naturally throughout nature and nobody knows why. our minds have a section, and when we enter deep/rem sleep we are actually experiencing a DMT trip.

its a bit like the avatar film where the tall folk plug themselves into the animals/plants.

somethings just not right on this planet.

also the fact that if you do DMT regular everyone see's pretty much the same thing.

clockwork elves.

anyway im going back to bed.
Back to top Go down
keiranclen
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
keiranclen

Setup : Skate grip
OG Deck
TD LB trucks
FF G6 wheels.

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:48 pm

I had a dream which i was convinced was real then when i went sleep in the dream i woke up 0___0 It was like when i woke up i was dreaming o.O
Back to top Go down
AlexJ
Scammer
AlexJ

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:56 pm

The Other Night I Had A Dream This Kid From The FlatFace Session Scammed Me Out Of A 15 Dollar Dunkin Donuts Card And I Spent The Day Tracking Him Down I Found Him And Beat The Shit Out Of Him Infront Of His Mom!
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:24 pm

AlexJ wrote:
The Other Night I Had A Dream This Kid From The FlatFace Session Scammed Me Out Of A 15 Dollar Dunkin Donuts Card And I Spent The Day Tracking Him Down I Found Him And Beat The Shit Out Of Him Infront Of His Mom!
That is one good dream lololol
I had a really good dream like 2 nights ago that George Alexander and Emma Watson were in
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:43 pm

blosom wrote:
i had a great love affair with Poppy.
lmao opium?
Back to top Go down
James Johnson
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
James Johnson

BRT
JJ
FBS
FF teams

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:39 pm

axel those chocolate frogs must have given you some weird wizard crazyness but then again you are a whale
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Tyler wrote:
blosom wrote:
i had a great love affair with Poppy.
lmao opium?
poppy seed bagels
Back to top Go down
Daloof
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Daloof

Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:20 pm

It's funny because even though I have no idea what Ross looks like, I had a dream with him in it the other night. I was on my laptop and all of a sudden a skype window or something came up and then BLAM out of nowhere someone who'd identified themselves as Ross came out of nowhere making funny faces. Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Westad
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trevor Westad

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:41 pm

Well.. I had a dream lastnight I was jamming out on a ukulele.. Just thought I'd share that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgivenfingerboards.com/
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:02 pm

~Official dream thread~

Everyone could post some awesome, weird, scary or resent dreams?
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:46 pm

Just woke up from a weird as fuck dream;

I was skating to Tesco, then as I skated down a road near my house this big ass fox was chasing a cat, I carried on since fox's don't attack humans, turns out that was bullshit cause it ran at me and bit my knee, I fell to the ground and it was still chewing on my knee so I pushed it off. I didn't want to hurt it so I called for help, there was a family sat in a garden about 10m from me, but they were completely oblivious to what was happening. The fox jumped at me again and bit my hip, I'd already pushed it off to warn it so I started punching it in the face, right on the end of its nose/mouth, it looked shocked then bit my fist. I swung at its jaw with my left hand and it let go of my fist, then I continued to punch the shit out of it until it'd learnt it's lesson, it limped off down some little alleyway or whatever it was.
Then I realised that I couldn't see my skateboard, I thought it might have rolled down the street so I went back to look but it wasn't there, I carried on forwards to look for it, then I thought I saw it at the bottom of the hill in front of me, as I walked down the hill there was a small kid playing with toy cars in the middle of the road, then when I got to the bottom where I thought I saw my board there was a massive parrot sunbathing on a carpet and another parrot just hopping about on the road, they flew into a house when I got near. I walked back up the hill, the kid had turned into a small dog so I asked it if it'd seen a skateboard, I'm not sure why because it was a dog so it didn't reply.

That's when I woke up, lmfao,
Back to top Go down
Melvin A Thomas
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melvin A Thomas

Companies : fingerboarding, robotic studies
Setup : Pure,tec deck independant trucks 32mm, susbatance Classic Reloaded.

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:40 pm

Danny Hynam wrote:
Just woke up from a weird as fuck dream;

I was skating to Tesco, then as I skated down a road near my house this big ass fox was chasing a cat, I carried on since fox's don't attack humans, turns out that was bullshit cause it ran at me and bit my knee, I fell to the ground and it was still chewing on my knee so I pushed it off. I didn't want to hurt it so I called for help, there was a family sat in a garden about 10m from me, but they were completely oblivious to what was happening. The fox jumped at me again and bit my hip, I'd already pushed it off to warn it so I started punching it in the face, right on the end of its nose/mouth, it looked shocked then bit my fist. I swung at its jaw with my left hand and it let go of my fist, then I continued to punch the shit out of it until it'd learnt it's lesson, it limped off down some little alleyway or whatever it was.
Then I realised that I couldn't see my skateboard, I thought it might have rolled down the street so I went back to look but it wasn't there, I carried on forwards to look for it, then I thought I saw it at the bottom of the hill in front of me, as I walked down the hill there was a small kid playing with toy cars in the middle of the road, then when I got to the bottom where I thought I saw my board there was a massive parrot sunbathing on a carpet and another parrot just hopping about on the road, they flew into a house when I got near. I walked back up the hill, the kid had turned into a small dog so I asked it if it'd seen a skateboard, I'm not sure why because it was a dog so it didn't reply.

That's when I woke up, lmfao,

lol hahahahaa

btw Axel is that Marie in your profile picture.
Back to top Go down
AmandaW
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AmandaW

Setup : Spectrum
BRT Wides
Grands
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:48 pm

It's Jennifer Lawrence happy
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:04 pm

I dreamt like half of my family (cousins, grandpas and that) got killed because the people who killed them were trying to steal something but I can't remember what.
Back to top Go down
DanielM
Supporter
Supporter
DanielM

Setup : サワーす

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Lol Danny , stay away from drugs.

Recently I dreamed I was losing feeling in my elbow , and it was not curable. I started spreading outwards a bit more. It was hyper realistic. Like I woke up and realised it was just a dream.the end lol
Back to top Go down
TheFingerBreaker
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
TheFingerBreaker

Setup : Zilly Deck
Ytrucks X3
Winkler Wheels Classic
China Tape

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Ok this was a really weird dream I had a couple of years ago:

So me,my brother and some friends of his we were hanging out in a construction area and for no particular reason I decide to go in a big pipe in the construction area.
When Im in the pipe suddenly the Grim Reaper is standing behind me.
Of course I freak out but one of my brothers friends says: Go out from the pipe then he can't hurt you.
I run out of the pipe but the Grim Reaper keeps chasing me so my brother and his friends starts to run too and we outrun him.
But for some reason we ended up in and Empire State Building-ish building and inside the building were a bunch of detectives and cops and we wonder what's going on and then we notice the dead guy with rips in his back and the detective says: You know who did this "Clawy". And then we see a woman who jumps down from the ceiling in a Catwoman suit with a big brush but with knives in it and threatens us but there the dream ends...seriously wtf...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FingerBreaker07
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:54 pm

TheFingerBreaker wrote:
So me,my brother and some friends of his we were hanging out in a construction area and for no particular reason I decide to go in a big pipe in the construction area.
When Im in the pipe suddenly the Grim Reaper is standing behind me.
Of course I freak out but one of my brothers friends says: Go out from the pipe then he can't hurt you.
I run out of the pipe but the Grim Reaper keeps chasing me so my brother and his friends starts to run too and we outrun him.
But for some reason we ended up in and Empire State Building-ish building and inside the building were a bunch of detectives and cops and we wonder what's going on and then we notice the dead guy with rips in his back and the detective says: You know who did this "Clawy". And then we see a woman who jumps down from the ceiling in a Catwoman suit with a big brush but with knives in it and threatens us but there the dream ends...seriously wtf...
fuckin shrooms man, there no joke
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:10 pm

i dreamt that i was about to nail this chick i met at some weird like bar thing, but instead of booze they sold frozen yogurt, and then shes like "hold up a minute i gotta tell you something. So im like sure, whatup. Then she pulled off her face and it was actually all my dogs standing on each others shoulders pretending to be humans so they would finally be able to eat people food.

vncjkrbuhjfdbujebe
Back to top Go down
AxelWahl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AxelWahl

Blackriver trucks
Bawse wheels

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:12 pm

I dreamt that I saw Emma Watson and I waved and smiled at her but she didn't wave back sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had this weird dream…   I had this weird dream… Empty

Back to top Go down

I had this weird dream…

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next