Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal[SPOILERS] The Walking Dead Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[SPOILERS] The Walking Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

[SPOILERS] The Walking Dead Empty
PostSubject: [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead   [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:09 am

[POSSIBLE SPOILERS. ENTER WITH CAUTION.]

Does anyone else watch? Because after the mid-season finale tonight... I need someone to talk to bounce

Last edited by Matt Matysek on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead   [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:12 am

I was about to make this thread, but decided not to lol.
I'm surprised Tyreese didn't die haha. But no one in Rick's group died except for Hershel. (Judith is still alive btw, she wasn't in the Talking Dead memoriam). What I don't get though is that when the Governor began to kill people, his group stood by him!!! I know that he kinda brainwashed them, but they seemed fairly hesitant when the plan was originally proposed. Idk man, that was fucking intense. I'm glad he died slow though. Fuck you Governor. Fuck you right up the asshole. happy
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

Companies : Secks Decks, Fingerblast Ramps Co.
Setup : Woob
brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead   [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:16 am

Should really put spoilers in the title man, people will still click on it...
But fuck yes. Fuck. Yes. Poor little Meghan, tbh I never really liked her but that was real shitty. And I seriously lve carol's little Blond girl, she's the dopest around. Beth still smooookin as always. I can't wait uuuuhhh.
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead   [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:17 am

skeep222 wrote:
Should really put spoilers in the title man, people will still click on it...
But fuck yes. Fuck. Yes. Poor little Meghan, tbh I never really liked her but that was real shitty. And I seriously lve carol's little Blond girl, she's the dopest around. Beth still smooookin as always. I can't wait uuuuhhh.
Meghan - 10/10 would penetrate hard
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead   [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:20 am

I thought for sure Tyreese was gone. I also guessed that Bob was going to die.

RIP Hershel sad 

I think Judith is with Michonne.

The crazy little girls shooting up the people shocked

Rick and Carl tag team badasses. I'm so excited for that.

The governor gained back some respect in the previous episodes until last week and tonight. Then he made me angry. I wanted him to die so badly.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead   [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:04 am

Damn haha. Intense episode for sure. The writing for this season has been the best imo. I found it kind of funny how the governor completely fucked up that whole camp in a matter of weeks. Marched them to their own death. Also that little girl is a complete bad ass. Right between the eyes cool

We all saw that coming with Hershel though. How he was alive after getting half his head chopped off is beyond me though lmao. Also what bothers me the most with shows/movies like this.
[SPOILERS] The Walking Dead Gun10
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead   [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:15 am

It pissed me off how easy the gov talked those people into attacking the prison, at least when he killed Hershel I'd have thought more than one person questioned his leadership.

It kinda sucks that they lost the prison, but on the other hand, now something new is gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead   [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:21 am

I'm kinda glad that lesbian Alisha is dead,shuts didn't like her for some reason hmm
And I've always liked bob, I know he keeps fucking up but it's a disease man, he needs help!
Back to top Go down
KuhPopie
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
KuhPopie

Setup :
my setup seriously does resemble a pickle

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead   [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:48 pm

All my friends were just talking in the hallway before school officially started about this show. I personally have no opinion on it and don't ever plan on watching it, because one: a lot of people watch it, and two: zombie shows are starting to become cliche just like zombie video games.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead   [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:34 pm

KuhPopie wrote:
All my friends were just talking in the hallway before school officially started about this show. I personally have no opinion on it and don't ever plan on watching it, because one: a lot of people watch it, and two: zombie shows are starting to become cliche just like zombie video games.
so what if a lot of people watch it? lol
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead   [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Then it's mainstream Ryan.. And everyone knows that mainstream things are bad.. Why else would most people like it?
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead   [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:49 pm

Mikkel S wrote:
It pissed me off how easy the gov talked those people into attacking the prison, at least when he killed Hershel I'd have thought more than one person questioned his leadership.
I was thinking the same thing.
BUT
You have to see it from their perspective. All they know about this group is that they "destroyed his camp, killed his daughter, were malicious and violent for no reason." Even though they may not have liked Hershel's death, they may have thought that it was okay because the Governor had to much rage and needed to get revenge. You always have to remember, we see both sides because it's tv, but the characters only hear one.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Judith is still alive. She wasn't in the talking dead memoriam. They may just do that to make us wonder, but that would be pretty stupid lol.
Back to top Go down
skeep222
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
skeep222

brts
ff x winklers

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead   [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:53 pm

WantSomeSlaw wrote:
Mikkel S wrote:
I was thinking the same thing.
BUT
You have to see it from their perspective. All they know about this group is that they "destroyed his camp, killed his daughter, were malicious and violent for no reason." Even though they may not have liked Hershel's death, they may have thought that it was okay because the Governor had to much rage and needed to get revenge. You always have to remember, we see both sides because it's tv, but the characters only hear one.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Judith is still alive. She wasn't in the talking dead memoriam. They may just do that to make us wonder, but that would be pretty stupid lol.
they even said, judith my OR MAY NOT BE ALIVE. Talking dead isnt official, its pretty much just speculation and opinions
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead   [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:28 pm

I'd be down to see a zombie baby
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead   [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 10:02 pm

WantSomeSlaw wrote:
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead   [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:23 am

Yea, i know they only heard his side of the story, that's part of my point..

When someone chops another person's head off with out thinking, and you've only known this person for a few months, you should reconsider if you want to trust that person.
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead   [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:25 am

Mikkel S wrote:

When someone chops another person's head off with out thinking, and you've only known this person for a few months, you should reconsider if you want to trust that person.
Maybe consider heat of battle? And the fact that Rick pulled his gun may have jolted the Governor's militia. Idk meng.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead   [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:29 am

WantSomeSlaw wrote:
Mikkel S wrote:

Maybe consider heat of battle? And the fact that Rick pulled his gun may have jolted the Governor's militia. Idk meng.
To be fair the governor did just slash Hershel's jugular with a samurai sword lmao. I think they did whatever he wanted because he played off of their fears. He pretty much promised they'd use no violence and he was the first to kill someone. I think he killed Hershel because when Rick offered the governors group a place in the prison they all started to consider it so he killed Hershel to get the fight going.
Back to top Go down
Matt Matysek
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Matt Matysek

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead   [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:39 pm

All in all, the most emotional episode in quite a while. Hershel was one of my favorites. No more Spaghetti Tuesdays on Wednesday sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead   [SPOILERS] The Walking Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

[SPOILERS] The Walking Dead

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1